[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how slutty is Starfire? Would any anon stand a chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 22

File: starfiree.jpg (144KB, 416x698px) Image search: [Google]
starfiree.jpg
144KB, 416x698px
Just how slutty is Starfire? Would any anon stand a chance?
>>
>>91490172
she'll sleep with anything human-shaped and can barely tell one person apart from another

so probably still no
>>
I would only sleep with cartoon Starfire, and even then I'm too dedicated to my waifu to do it in reality

The only thing good about comic Starfire was her old hair
>>
>>91490172
>>91490220
Literally only had sex with 2 guys (3 if you count Roy Harper).

If you want sluts, go after a Marvel female.
>>
>>91490172
She's not

Only Lobdell's version was a slut in theory since she offered to sleep with Roy to shut him up

But she doesn't have very many relationships outside of Dick
>>
Why would she ever bother sleeping with an anon when she could literally get any and every Chad she wanted?
>>
>>91490172
She's not, a crossed 3 continuities she's been with like 4 guys maybe 5, 3 of which were meaningful, long lasting relationships. Lobdell wanted to maker her a slut, but got BTFO hard by audience reactions, and then he dropped it by issue 3.
>>
>>91490172
>only sleeps with guys that are literal superheroes but you know, more than one of them!

Easiest character in all of fiction, anyone here would be a shoo-in
>>
>>91490293
because love is meant to be free. we gotta share the love bro.
>>
>>91490268
>If you want sluts, go after a Marvel female.

Who?

Only one I know is She Hulk.
>>
She is lewd not slutty
>>
>>91490427
Why does that mean she'd share it with an anon?
>>
>>91490396
No, that's a Tumblr theory. Lobdell had her character planned out perfectly from the start. People just weren't smart enough to see how deep she was
>>
>>91490456
Jessica Drew
Carol Danvers
Emma Frost

Gwen Stacy
>>
>>91490172
Depends; who is writing her?
If Lobdell, then no you pasty white unfit dork.
If anyone who actually remembers how to write her, then NO you idiot. Unless your name is "Richard Grayson" she isn't interested.
>>
File: 1491611787441.jpg (70KB, 181x359px) Image search: [Google]
1491611787441.jpg
70KB, 181x359px
>>91490496
>Lobdell
>Deep writing
I don't even mind the guy, but c'mon son.
>>
>>91490499
Courtney Elizabeth Whitmore
>>
>>91490488
because bro like love is all around us . its in teh trees and shit. love should be shared between every brother and sister. except fat chicks
>>
>>91490456
The X-Men are TERRIBLE at this.
At this point, every long running member has had sexual tension with every other long-running member, often regardless of prior sexual preferences and orientation.
>>
>>91490496
I read comics when Lobdell FIRST wrote them. He wasn't deep then and he isn't deep now.
He'd been given no incentive to change how he writes and honestly probably would get very far with it if he tried.
>>
>>91490413
The funny thing is that she still is one of the easier characters in fiction. Fans go apeshit when female characters aren't pure. I'm struggling to come up with female characters that have had more canon sex than she has had.
>>
>>91490586
Who has Magik had sex with?

Who has Rachel had sex with?

Who has Jubilee had sex with?

Etc etc etc.
>>
>>91490586
It is because of the soap opera factor.

Every X-Men writer wants to create a dozen of new relationships. Said relationships end as soon as a new writer get his hand in the franchise, and the new writer will create a dozen of new relationships, and so on.

After decades like that, every X-Men has had sex with every X-Men.
>>
>>91490683
>Fans go apeshit when female characters aren't pure

You see that in Japan but for the west it seems like the opposite.
>>
>>91490172
>people think that starfire is a slut

Fucking hilarious when you consider her true love is Dick the ultimate slut in every continuity. Starfire is just sexually open without actually sleeping around because of her attachment to Dick.
>>
File: men shall die for this.jpg (440KB, 1380x965px) Image search: [Google]
men shall die for this.jpg
440KB, 1380x965px
>>91490172
DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

KORI IS NOT A SLUT.
>>
File: slutoff.jpg (1MB, 5000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
slutoff.jpg
1MB, 5000x2000px
>>91490268
>>91490456
Let's consult the outdated chart:
>>
I liked her friendship with Animal Man.

It was funny seeing her getting naked in front of him without any problem (because nudity is not a taboo for her) and he seeing her naked without even getting aroused (because he love his wife THAT much).

And then she moved to his house and his teenage son had to live with the struggle of having Starfire walking naked through his house all the time.

Good times.
>>
File: starfire beach panels 1.jpg (2MB, 3050x1570px) Image search: [Google]
starfire beach panels 1.jpg
2MB, 3050x1570px
>>
>>91491026

>Hawkeye

HOW?
>>
>>91490874
>>91490873

Objectively false.

Also Outlaws Kori best Kori. The space captain thing was the best shit she ever did.
>>
>>91491184
JLA/Avengers. Kurt Busiek loves Hawkeye so much that he had him beat Captain Atom in an off-screen fight, then cuck Ollie when reality was breaking down and he became Dinah's lover (and member of the Justice League)
>>
File: P00112.jpg (1023KB, 1440x2223px) Image search: [Google]
P00112.jpg
1023KB, 1440x2223px
>>91491184
>>91491234
>>
>>91491269
Fucking Buisick.
>>
>>91490692
>Who has Magik had sex with?
Demons, and also probably Kitty Pryde.
It WAS Claremont writing her for years, remember?
>Who has Rachel had sex with?
That one Shi'ar dude with Cloud from FFVII's sword. Also Kitty Pryde, since she spent years with Kitty on Excalibur and once again both were being written by Claremont and that guy LOVES his lesbians.
>Who has Jubilee had sex with?
No one as far as I can tell.
In fact she's hardly even had any serious love interests because she's spent more time not even looking old enough to be jailbait then she had old enough to have sex with.

But seriously; the X-Men have a LOT of sexual tension going on between them. Too many fanboy readers turning into too many fanboy writers and changing things to their favorite fanboy couples over the years.
>>
>>91490220

If you were at the right place at the right time when she's trying to get settled on Earth, you should have a shot.
>>
>>91491331
Didn't Kitty Pryde also fuck Pete Wisdom?
>>
File: sad-pepe.jpg (26KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe.jpg
26KB, 535x535px
>>91490172
She's not real, so no.

No real girl would ever give anons a chance, why settle for fugly after all?
>>
>>91491026

So does Marvel have some kind of fuck-toll where every woman has to sleep with either Wolverine or Tony Stark in order to continue existing?
>>
>>91491384
My best friend is fugly and he's married.
Clean yourself up, stop pitying yourself and stop being so fucking thirsty; women can smell desperation and self-pity on men and it is a huge turnoff.
>>
>>91491026
This point ranking is dumb to the point where Batman is at 101. If Bruce Wayne is drowning in pussy, you've fucked up the numbers son.
>>
>>91491383
Kitty got "Claremont Close" with a lot of female characters over the years; aside from Storm she was his favorite for lesbian innuendo, though it was always strongest with Rachel Summers.
>>91491412
Stark actually used to be way less prolific. Playboy was part of his descriptive character but he only ever had one love interest at a time while Wolverine burned through random fuck-buddies, ex-wives, and villains he's banged for decades.
>>
>>91491026
I thought nightwing would have more to be honest
>no one can resist the dick
>>
>>91491412
Some of those are Bendis one-liners from "New Avengers" ("oh, that character had sex with that another character once, it was great!").

She started doing it in "Alias", when he made Carol Danvers tell Jessica Jones "oh yeah, this guy, Luke Cage, he fucked me once. And then he fucked Spider-Woman. And then he fucked She-Hulk. And then he fucked Tigra. He is that good.", when Luke Cage barely had any interaction with any of these characters at the time.
>>
>>91491427
When you get rejected over and over and over again after having "self-improved" for years, do get back to me - if you haven't gone insane by then.
>>
File: magik1.jpg (2MB, 2048x3130px) Image search: [Google]
magik1.jpg
2MB, 2048x3130px
>>91491331
What, nothing strange here at all!

1/2
>>
>>91491170

Remember when Starfire was living with Animal Man and his son walked in on Starfire sunbathing naked? And the only reason she was going to get dressed was because his father told her not to jumpstart his son's puberty?

Remember how Starfire had casual sex with Captain Comet because they had nothing better to do while traveling in space?

No?

Okay.
>>
File: magik2.jpg (2MB, 2048x3130px) Image search: [Google]
magik2.jpg
2MB, 2048x3130px
>>91491584

Okay, so this was a weird dream-within-a-dream thing from Magik's perspective, but someone clearly had the hots for Kitty
2/2
>>
>>91491529
I'm not going to greentext because I'm an adult, but you are implying I haven't.
The first step is not giving a shit anymore, which if it doesn't work has the added benefit of you not giving a shit anymore.
>>
>>91491593
>Remember how Starfire had casual sex with Captain Comet because they had nothing better to do while traveling in space?

They might have actually gotten together for real if REBELS didn't end.
>>
>>91491026
>Batman is top 3 only
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>91491746
Give it up; Batman as a sexual fiend is so outdated that there's a strong chance you weren't even BORN yet when it stopped being relevant.
Just because Bruce Timm loves him so much doesn't make it true.
>>
>>91491515
Reminds of me of how Sentry came around and was like, I fucked Crystal, Rogue, and like three other women and that just don't remember.
>>
>>91491875
Name any writer who had a run on batman who didn't either create an original love interest or use Tahlia/selina. The only one that comes to mind is tomasi's batman and robin
>>
>>91491660
I was using "you" in the general sense, idiot. How the fuck am I supposed to know your specific situation?
>>
>>91491026
I don't see Zatanna in the Batman column... Pretty sure they fucked.
>>
If I remember correctly from the NTT Tamaranians have sex with friends. So Kory is just culturally slutty.
>>
>>91492053
>you'll never be friends with a Tamaranian
What's the point of living
>>
>>91491170
If this was Dick and he was talking to some random female heroine it'd be just fine. Sucks that Kori was taken out of RhatO, she was the only reason I was reading that book. Then she got replaced with her cartoon version.

Farewell forever sexy solid green alien eyes.
>>
>>91490172
I'm pretty sure having sex with her is dangerous.
>>
>>91491989
It never gets anywhere.
He dates them and then they vanish because he refuses to let anyone who isn't already in on it closer to him.
Silver St Cloud was the last non-Catwoman or Talia interest who he was pretty much definitively shown to be actually screwing, to the point of moving in with him.

The other woman he did that with was Black Hand.
Point is, Bruce Wayne likes to APPEAR to woo lots of women, but he's rarely shown actually doing anything about it.
>>91492053
This is accurate, but she changed for Dick's sake by her own admission in the same comic you are referencing.
In fact, when getting married to another Tamarianian it was pointed out that polygamous marriages were common in her homeworld but that she didn't WANT want anymore.

She just wanted Dick.
>>
>>91492197
How so?
>>
>>91492252
If he never sleeps with them how does he appear as a playboy then?
>>
>>91492268
Not only is she 6'4" and built as fuck, she also has alien superstrength on top of that. Even cartoon Starfire who's 5'6" is probably stronger than any regular human.
>>
>>91492289
Not NEVER, but you're missing the point.
Here's a real life example; you know how tabloids and celebrity gossip shit talk about famous attractive people cheating on other other people all the time and it's usually not shit, just a bad photograph of them in sunglasses alone somewhere?

That's the kind of shit that happens to Bruce Wayne; he doesn't need to ACTUALLY sleep with people to get a rep as a playboy, because paparazzi don't care about facts and legitimate journalists don't care about Bruce Wayne.
>>
>>91490586
It's a bunch of teenagers.
Living together.
With the world against them and they can only relate to each other.
AND They live with their lives on the line all the time.
What did you think was gonna happen?
>>
>>91491026
>Sue Storm canonically got BLACKED by T'Challa
When did this happen?
>>
>>91492350
So why the fuck did the Teen Titans cartoon only have a single relationship after five seasons? (And even if you count minor characters, there's only two IIRC.)
>>
>>91492350
They haven't been mostly teenagers since the 60's, honestly. They're more a mix of ages now, usually with one dedicated "team teenager" doing the Kitty Pryde thing and one "teenager team" doing the New Mutants thing.

But no, I wasn't blaming them.
Just saying that they're silly about it.
>>
>>91492359
They flirted, but back before she was married literally EVERY MALE IN THE MARVEL U hit in Sue Storm.
It was practically her role on the team.

I do not believe they actually had sex though.
>>
>>91492378
Because of the girls, one had no understanding of human relationships, and one had literally trained all her life not to feel emotions.
And of the guys, one was a nerd, one was married to his job, and one had no dick.
>>
Will there ever be a collection of official comic cheesecake
>>
>>91492490
>one had no dick
We're gonna need a citation on that. I mean, how do you know which parts were mechanical?
>>
>>91492490
>one had literally trained all her life not to feel emotions
>one was a nerd
Isn't this literally the perfect pairing though?
>>
File: Black Cat casting couch whore.jpg (475KB, 1200x831px) Image search: [Google]
Black Cat casting couch whore.jpg
475KB, 1200x831px
Who else did Starfire fuck? From the top of my head, she did it with Dick Grayson, Roy, and Captain Comet. The last one was particularly funny because she wanted no commitment but went to fuck her pretty much every night. And Comet was so hilariously old school that this made him depressed to the point that Lobo took pity on him.

>>91491383
>Didn't Kitty Pryde also fuck Pete Wisdom?

I think Wisdom was the one to pop her cherry actually. At least I don't remember her having sex with anyone else - she was still too young for Colossus even though she was begging him to fuck her. Then she got her powers on the fritz by the marauders, and left for Excalibur where she eventually met Wisdom.

>>91492425
>>91492359
Sue Storm got rocked by Namor. It's Black Cat who got canon Blacked.
>>
>>91492582
>but went to fuck her pretty much every night

him. It was Starfire who went to Comet to do it. Then told him to not look into it too much because it's just a lot of fun but nothing else.
>>
>>91492425
She was always loyal to Reed, despite the fact that he was never as attentive as she wanted him to be. While she would never actually cheat on him she, ironically, was never very good at hiding her emotions, so it would usually become apparent to the attractive men she spent time with that she was hungry for physical affection.
>>
>>91491026
>wolverine fucked storm, capt marvel, spiderwoman, and blackcat
holy shit, this little manlet got his little manlet stuck everywhere
>>
>>91491026
>Hercules is the only one with a same sex encounter
>>
File: BBRae_Beast_Within.png (317KB, 877x493px) Image search: [Google]
BBRae_Beast_Within.png
317KB, 877x493px
>>91492557
Yes, because he was dedicated to breaking down her emotional barriers, without worrying about how doing so made himself look, which is why they ended up so close, but these things still take time.
>>
>>91492268

no woman will ever come close to her afterwards
>>
>>91492753
He was a classic 80's macho man.
So yes, he had to be shown fucking someone every single issue just to reiterate how manly and badass he is.
>>91492792
That we know of.
He's certainly implied that it's not been the ONLY guy he fucked.
>>
>>91492753

I think she hulk even told him that she's heard rumors about how beast he was in bed.

Pretty sure the girls in the x school have wet dreams about him.
>>
>>91492844
>>91492792
They also confirmed him to be the actual mythological Hercules, which means he had like 60 wives and 20+ gay partners.
>>
>>91490172
>reveals bare feet
sluttiest of the sluts
>>
>>91492906
>Pretty sure the girls in the x school have wet dreams about him.
Almost certainly true in the comics, largely because it's wildly unrealistic and indicative of being written by someone with no idea of how women think.

Teenage girls aren't usually into "manly" guys yet, which is why all teenage hearthrobs are these effeminate little boy band guys a lot of the time. They grow out of it (usually) eventually, but girls are usually into adult men who could pass for teenage boys and thus look kinda young.
It probably has something to do with how women's sexuality develops differently.
>>
>>91493093
>women's sexuality
You mean golddigging?

^_^
>>
>>91493093
>Teenage girls aren't usually into "manly" guys yet, which is why all teenage hearthrobs are these effeminate little boy band guys a lot of the time.

No, they are into 18-25 guys. Some are into 25-35 ones but mostly if they are solid and fun guys. Every one of the girls in my class were like that.

The ones into boy bands are the ones who haven't yet hit puberty. Once they do, they are all into the bad boys.
>>
>>91493424
>>91493093
>>91493132
Why do you people live in an 80s sitcom?
>>
>>91493580
Because we grew up in the 80s/90s.
>>
>>91490172
Not normally a slut. Wish she was really. Too many fags want some shitty virgin and don't appreciate a good slut. Prostitutes are expensive damn it!
>>
>>91493712
While I agree with you, in comics, the line between entertaining slut and independent wimmen owning her sexuality is very, very thin.

It's very easy to turn a slut character obnoxious.
>>
>>91493712
Sluts > Innocents

Hey, I bet you're over the age of 24, aren't you anon? Good to see another anon posting in these threads with some taste
>>
>>91491184
How did Hawkeye bang SheHulk?
>>
>>91491026
>Hercules is the only one who's entire list is three point entries

God damn
>>
>>91491026
>Spiderman made out with Ben Grimm and JJJ.

When the fuck did that happen?
>>
>>91494410

>god
>canon huge cock

Not really surprising
>>
>>91494370
Hulk Buster arrows
>>
>>91494930
Im sure Clint can handle her. With his dick.
>>
>>91494060
Better to have characters in comics dressing and acting like sluts than the current shit happening at Marvel. I'll take classic costumes with breast windows, swimsuits and exposed midriffs any day over the current redesigned body suits or body suits with the sleeves cut off that are all over Marvel.

>>91494062
As far as I'm concerned, if you like adult women with big tits and a nice ass, you aren't looking for virgins.
>>
>>91492252

You're forgetting Julie Madison. And Natalya.
>>
>>91495138
Oh, slutty costumes is always okay. I was referring to slutty personalities.
>>
>>91491026
>Namor
>Aunt May

What the What?
>>
>>91492490
>>91492529

>one was a nerd

yeah, but I don't think anyone holds that against Cyborg

>married to the job

Batfam always are.

>had no dick

look, I know everyone hates BeastBoy, but come on man. You don't have to be that mean to the furry runt.
>>
File: starfire bededit.png (2MB, 1340x1160px) Image search: [Google]
starfire bededit.png
2MB, 1340x1160px
>>91491170
10 minutes later
>>
File: 1488427120894.png (121KB, 618x542px) Image search: [Google]
1488427120894.png
121KB, 618x542px
>>91490255
>I'm too dedicated to my waifu to do it in reality

>too dedicated to his waifu to fuck his waifu
>>
File: incredulous.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
incredulous.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>91496050

>watches childrens' cartoons
>calls other autistic
>>
>>91495633

who would fuck a hot busty starfire knowing they'll get burned to death?
>>
>>91497662
I would, if I had to choose how I die, I'd choose that fate over most others.
>>
>>91491026
>tfw some people say that Frost is the sluttiest mutant
>>
>>91490172
>Would any anon stand a chance?

I thought she only had sex with people she thinks she can have fun having sex with? So any anon from here is out since they'd more than likely tire out after a thrust or two, at most three. That ain't fun.
>>
>>91491623
Colossus is too pure for this world.
>>
>>91490586
Good luck trying to score with an X-man though, only chance is if you're another X-man yourself and even then you have to stay on the team for decades.
>>
>>91498839
Emma Frost pleases masochist men for money!
>>
>>91492792
Spider-Man has Ben Grimm. JJ, and Skip all listed there
>>
>>91493093
I always heard it had something to do with the birth control pill. I don't mean some conspiracy shit like "chemicals are seeping into the water and turning the fricking frogs gay" I mean more like how it tricks the body into thinking its already pregnant and how the hormones from that effect the brain. Been so long I can't remember the exact details though. Of course no idea if it's true or not.
>>
>>91494693
That list is also counting times characters gave others CPR.
>>
>>91498864
Autism bux would not be enough for her to sleep with anyone here.
>>
Are capeshit characters having less sex? Any autists keep track of this?
>>
>>91499274
I'd say yes. Supporting casts are less of a thing than a decade ago, let alone multiple decades ago, and that means fewer opportunities to bone.
>>
>>91490268
>Countless Gordanian Slavers
>That HIVE agent from W/P Titans
>Dick
>Her first husband
>Her second husband
>Captain Comet
>Roy Harper

Am I missing any?
>>
File: english_lessons.png (1MB, 995x669px) Image search: [Google]
english_lessons.png
1MB, 995x669px
>>91498796
>I thought she only had sex with people she thinks she can have fun having sex with?

as long as you're a chad it's pretty much a sure thing.
>>
>>91494693
lol he pulled an Ellen Degeneres.
>>
>10 years from now
>Starfire is in a huge burqa and says she will only have sex with the husband chosen by her father

I see it happening
>>
>>91491026
Kek
>>
>>91491026
>Namor and Aunt May
What the fuck
>>
She is pretty fucking slutty, I'd would fucking smash the ever living shit out of this whore and jam my fingers into her eye sockets.

God I wish I could just have 12 minutes and 38 seconds with Starfire, the things I could do to her would send even the burliest scotsmen into shock!

I want Robin to walk in on my while I'm shitting in the hole I cut in her bellybutton and vomit. I wish that vomit landed in her hair so that I could rub it around and then shove some of the hair in her throat after I shave it off.

Goddamn I wish I could get her alone and hack her limbs off to use as tea cups, I'd drink her blood then vomit it back into her eyes man. Shit would be so hot!
>>
>>91502733
Marvel is dumb, anon
>>
>>91502824
She has superstrength, anon
She could casually rip you a new one. No effort, bam, new asshole.
>>
>>91502852
I would have a kryptonite cock ring and then she wouldn't have any powers!
>>
>>91502943
Tamaranians aren't vulnerable to kryptonite and now you've got dick cancer from the radiation, congratulations.
A better option is power armor but I'm hogging all of it for myself because that's my fetish.
>>
File: 1489597220743.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489597220743.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>91502824
>>
File: 167.gif (881KB, 352x200px) Image search: [Google]
167.gif
881KB, 352x200px
>>91502824
>>
>>91502981
>>91503001
YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY LOVE FOR STAR YOU AREN'T EVEN WORTHY OF STAR'S SMELLY FEET!
>>
File: 1335673060191.jpg (46KB, 677x461px) Image search: [Google]
1335673060191.jpg
46KB, 677x461px
>>91502824
You know this is one of those times when I'm not sure sure if anons just trying to be edgy or if hes legitimately a psychopath. Either way pic related.
>>
>>91502824
>to use as tea cups
How would that work?
>>
File: butters.png (87KB, 304x314px) Image search: [Google]
butters.png
87KB, 304x314px
>>91502824
>>
>>91503307
Each limb would be able to be hollowed out and since I burned her alive, the skin would be nice and leathery.
>>
>>91503257
He's a maniac necrophile who's been around before. I forget who the last fictional character it was he wanted to mutilate.
>>
>>91491331
Jubilee was lusting for the BBC in Generation X but got rejected in favor of M.
>>
>>91503415
You don't even know if Tamaranian biology would react that way to heat
>>
>>91503257
nah, just too much manga guro on his life. Nothing new here.
>>
File: what did you just say.png (95KB, 284x363px) Image search: [Google]
what did you just say.png
95KB, 284x363px
>>91503814
nigga what the fuck are you talkin about, I am not whoever you think I am.
>>
File: IMG_4998.jpg (45KB, 250x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4998.jpg
45KB, 250x391px
>>91503888
M is pretty hot, I don't blame him.
>>
>>91499668
Is Dick considered a Chad?
>>
>>91504024
The definition is too vague to mean anything, so yes and no are correct answers.
That said he's a lot nicer then most supposed "Chads" and is kind of ridiculously well-adjusted for a superhero emotionally speaking. He seems genuinely 100% okay with his life as a superhero and has pretty much zero regrets about being one.
>>
>>91504024
Chad's are generally typed as shallow and insincere, which Dick ain't

except that time he waited until after fucking Barbara to let her he was marring Starfire. that was pretty Chad of him
>>
>>91504114
Gail Simone clearly hated Starfire.
I guess despite the red hair she couldn't self-insert onto her as well as Barbara.
>>
>>91490172
She can learn languages by kissing people who speak them, right?

I'd offer to teach her Dutch :^)
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.