[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rucka off WW after issue 25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 33

File: ccffcc779457ee8c36e020d5dee14c58.jpg (189KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ccffcc779457ee8c36e020d5dee14c58.jpg
189KB, 790x1200px
>Wonder Woman 25 will be my last issue on the title, at least for the time being.

>Before we get to rampant speculation, this is my decision. I just can’t maintain the pace on the title while also fulfilling my commitments to my other collaborators. It is, genuinely, as simple as that.

>Writing Diana again has been an amazing experience, on the level of a dream-come-true. All any of us who’ve worked on the book this last year have wanted is to serve her well, to illuminate what we so absolutely believe makes Wonder Woman such a remarkable and unique and timeless and important character. To have had that opportunity is something that I doubted I would ever get again. Most of us don’t get a single bite at the apple, let alone two, you know? To get that opportunity at a time when Diana is rising to such (long-overdue) prominence makes that apple all the sweeter. That she’s turned 75 during the course of our run is–to ruin the analogy–icing on the cake.
>>
>>91485952
>We started Rebirth with a specific, though fairly broad, mandate from DC. “Bring her back to her core,” was what Geoff Johns told me. How we did it was up to us. Our success in doing so is measured, of course, by you. Wonder Woman 23 sees the end of our “primary” storyline, “The Lies/The Truth,” and Wonder Woman 24 serves as something of an epilogue to that tale. Wonder Woman 25 will, I hope, set a table for who is to follow, and provide for them as much room to work and explore and grow. Diana’s future is bright, that’s what I’m saying.

>Comics don’t get made in a vaccuum. >Everything that we’ve done this past year is the result of so many people, of so much effort on their parts. Good editors are hard to find anywhere, but Mark Doyle has assembeld an amazing team with Chris Conroy and Rebecca Taylor and David Wielgosz. They are unbelievably good at their jobs. We wouldn’t have managed one issue, let alone 26 (I’m counting the Rebirth issue, too!) without them.

>Nicola Scott is probably one of my best friends in the world at this point. She is amazing. She’d be amazing if she wasn’t Wonder Woman anyway, but she’s kinda Wonder Woman anyway. It’s sort of not fair. A lot about Nic isn’t fair. Why does one person get to have that much talent AND be awesome, as well?
>>
>>91485970
>Bilquis Evely and I have never met in person. This is probably for the best, as I fear I will tackle-hug her and end up squeezing so tight as to potentially fracture ribs and/or frighten her. I will ask her about hair, and how she manages to make it look so consistently amazing. I will thank her for her deft touch, and her humor, and her patience, and her skill.

>Matthew Clark is an old friend, and once upon a time, almost 20 years ago, he and I were going to work on Wonder Woman together. That we finally got to do so, albeit briefly, is enormous.

>Jodi Wynne got thrown in the deep end on lettering, had to scramble for fonts that were “vaguely Persian crossed with Cyrillic” or “y'know, French-ish.” We will not talk about the deadlines she sprinted over and over again to meet–through no fault of her own–and how she stuck the landing every single time.

>Romulo Fajardo Jr and Laura Martin blessed every page with their colors. Laura glowed. Rom shone. The scary stuff looked damn scary, the pretty stuff looked gorgeous, and the subtleties of their skill is so often overlooked, but it’s what brings a book fully to life.

>But I have to save Liam Sharp for last, here, because he’s been the lion this year. He’s been constant, and driven, and every single time I started to flag or to doubt or to second-guess, he was the booster, he was the beacon. He is ferocious. He is probably the sweetest guy I’ve ever met in the industry (and I know Matthew Clark, as I’ve said, so that’s saying something), he is a dedicated, true professional. It’s his fault I’m in love with Barbara Ann Minerva, aka Cheetah. He is my brother. And he is the pillar that this run was built upon.
>>
>>91485995
>I’m optimistic that there’ll be more work with DC announced soon. In the meantime, Nicola and I are getting back to Black Magick, I’m working with an amazing raft of talent on the Lazarus +66 miniseries, Justin and I are getting ready to return to Portland in Stumptown, and–after far too long a hiatus–Lady Sabre will be returning in the next few months. I’m leaving things out. As I said at the start, there are commitments I need to keep. This is just a sample of them.

>The last thank you, of course, has to go to all of you who’ve supported our run, and who I sincerely hope will stick with us through the end and into the next team’s stories. Wonder Woman fans are a breed apart. They are, in so many ways, like her. That makes stepping away all the more bittersweet, and it has made writing for her this past year–as I’ve said–a privilege.

>Pax,

>Greg

>http://ruckawriter.tumblr.com/post/159495984388/leaving-diana
>>
I remember even from the start he only talked about the first year of things so it's no surprise. I hope whoever comes on next is actually decent because I got bored after like 7 issues in.
>>
I'm still sore with "it was all a lie" thing.

SOME OF US LIKED AZZARELLO RUN, YOU FUCK!

Why is Rucka so defensive with his waifu?
>>
>>91486028
I hope it's Cho
>>
>>91486044
>SOME OF US LIKED AZZARELLO RUN, YOU FUCK!
only people without taste
>>
Good I guess. I can't say I've been enjoying his run. Also can't say that DC has anyone in their stable of writers right now who could write a better book.
>>
>>91486044
Everything is canon. Just operate under that assumption.
>>
>>91486060
>only people with taste.
>>
Good.
>>
>>91486072
>yfw it goes to Bennett
>>
>>91486072
Snyder wants her, right? That would probably be good for sales but I don't know about the content
>>
>>91486125
Is Gail Simone doing something?
>>
>>91486125
Hmm. Might explain why she tweeted that ending a series (or arc) is hard for her. I could see it happening
>>
>>91486072
Then stop reading DC, you loony.
>>
>>91486145
>"Diana, I'm transgender."
>>
Hope Azzarello takes over
>>
Thank god, maybe the book will stop being a boring piece of shit with a new writer.
>>
Can't wait for the next WW to throw away/ignore rucka continuity and try to "streamline"and "revamp" WW
>>
>>91485970
>We started Rebirth with a specific, though fairly broad, mandate from DC. “Bring her back to her core,”

And that core was your old run, eh, Greg? I'm glad he'll be gone. This has not been a Rebirth, it's been a banal Rehash. Good riddance.
>>
>>91486205
>Rucka proceeds to throw another bitchfit and come back and undo all of that writer's work
>>
>>91486197
>Not "Steve, I'm transgendered"

One job!
>>
>>91486044
Azz Run was always gonna be retconned eventually.
I mean it was a change in origin for one of the Trinity. Of COURSE it was go back to default.

It would be like "Why Bruce Wayne gotta go back to being Batman? SOME OF US LIKE AZBAT, YOU FUCK!"
>>
>>91486155
I'm not saying DC doesn't have good writers. I'm saying they don't have writers who could write a good WW. She's hard to write for.
>>
>>91486125

I'd be ok with that?
Shes definitely gotten better as a writer. Batwoman was enjoyable. I think she has Bombshells to vent her more annoying writing habits into
>>
>>91486140
>yfw every issue starts with "When I was a little girl, my Mother..."
>>
>>91486237
I don't get it,Morrison changes Clark's origin,Rebirth keeps it intact,Snyder revamps Bruce's origin,year zero still referenced by King,Azzerelos changes Diana's origin,Rucka goes full REEEE and claims it was all lies
>>
>>91486345
He caught the "Imma fix Wonder Woman" syndrome.
>>
>>91485952
>Get ready to light fireworks....

>>91486016godfuckingdamnit.
>>
>>91485952
So Rucka comes in, makes 25 garbage issues that shits on and retcons out everything good that came before, then leaves just in time for a new writer to come in and no doubt retcon out what Rucka did.

Sounds like a standard Wonder Woman run.
>>
>>91486345
Retconning everything is WW tradition.
>>
>>91485952

>I just can't maintain the pace on the title.

No Greg, no you cannot.
>>
>>91486345
>Morrison changes Clark's origin,Rebirth keeps it intact
>Rebirth keeps it intact
Did you read the latest Action Comics?
>>
>>91486125
That's who it was originally going to go for until Rucka agreed to do it and it was given to him instead. Batwoman was given to Bennett as a consolation prize.
>>
Andreyko WHEN

>>91486044
Yes but parts of it were incompatible with lots of classic Wondie elements. Specifically with things Rucka was trying to use in Year One.
>>
>>91486016

>Wonder Woman fans are inbred

There, fixed.
>>
At least he's leaving on better terms, I suppose.
>>
>>91486044

I did too. It was original, unlike Rucka's xerox'd fanfic over Perez's original run.

>>91486237 That's BS, AzBat wasn't an origin. Your analogy would be Zero Year vs. Year one. And no, DC has retconned Year One, it can't all be continuity when one directly contradicts the other.
>>
>>91486125
Not even mad. At least she wouldn't pussyfoot around Diana's queerness
>>
reminder that Earth One is better than both Rucka and Azz
>>
File: no more.jpg (19KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
no more.jpg
19KB, 275x183px
>>91485952

No more Wonder Skeleton!!!!!!
>>
>>91486557
That's like saying Year One or Secret Origin are "xerox'd fanfic"
>>
File: 1466428210432.jpg (269KB, 900x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1466428210432.jpg
269KB, 900x1367px
time to bring the real Wonder Woman now
>>
Thank fuck. Never thought I'd say that but it's been a run of autistic canon butching and boring as hell.
>>
File: FRANK CHO 1471842126812.jpg (72KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
FRANK CHO 1471842126812.jpg
72KB, 520x800px
>>
>>91486044
>getting attached to comic continuity
>getting attached to Wonder Woman continuity

You did this to yourself.
>>
>>91486345

Morrison's NuOrigin gets a major face lift. The bits are hacked off and they get to ignore the blogging social crusader bullshit.

Bruce's origin reboot was the least offensive. They basically bullied Snyder into it. He kept as much of Year one as he could get away with.

AzzWondy was screwed the minute Johns took over and brought Rucka back. You know how Johns isn't an asshole and gets along with everybody? That includes rancid sacks of shit like rucka. The down side of being a professional.
>>
>>91486072
Andreyko, Valentine.
>>
>>91486666
>Rucka is a sack of shit
>yet Azz somehow isn't
>>
Can the next writer PLEASE have Veronica Cale's boring ass being hit by a truck and never EVER be brought again?
>>
>>91486475
Now she's on Batwoman. Hopefully they put Priest on or Abnett since he's writing Titans and has been on Aquaman over twenty five issues.

Ooooh, maybe they could lure Jeff Lemire back to DC? A Lemire/Sorrentino run.
>>
>>91486685
>Valentine
oh boy lets make diana a dyke like she did catwoman and xena
>>
>>91486719
>Lemire
>doing another big 2 book
He's got like 3 indie books by now. Plus Bloodshot. Even he can't handle that many books at once
>>
>>91486723
Rucka already did that
>>
>>91486666
What did Rucka kick your dog or something?

And really while I too enjoyed Azzrun, honestly IDK if I would like the origin for WW to stay as Zeus's Secret Bastard.
Maybe I'm just too used to Bless Clay.
>>
>>91486618

No, nice try Rucka. Frank Miller created an original work in year one that changed the way people though about Batman. There wasn't a prior run to really lift off of. The closest might be the chemical syndicate, but Batman there was a gun toting killer.
>>
>>91486746
no he implied it. valantine would make her gay for etta, like she made xena gay for her friend
>>
>>91486639
drawn by Frank Cho and written by Chuck Dixon with covers by Manara. A panty shot in every fucking issue just to trigger Rucka.
>>
>>91486597
>everything that's not Cho is "le hungry skelington xD"

It's like you people aren't even trying to pretend you're not just musclefags.

>>91486753
Rucka insulted the godking Cho so everything he's ever done is now retroactively shit according to /co/.
>>
>>91486699
>Butthurt hurt Ruckafag

His tumblr link is posted above, go be among your on kind.
>>
>>91486792
I change Valentine for Palmiotti. I mean it's not like he can make Diana worse, right?
>>
>>91486792
...is this the first Xena thing you've ever looked at anon?
>>
>>91486723
>>91486746
That's kindof her thing and Rucka said she was bi.
>>
>>91486792
>he implied it
Diana is bisexual. That's not in contention.
>>
>>91486859
everyone already knew she was bi
>>
>>91486855
xena is straight, gabrielle is her good friend
>>
>>91486835

Sure, I can't think everything he's done is shit. He's responsible for Superman Sacrifice, Gotham Central, Batman Murderer, to name a few. I have yet to read anything that he has written that I thought was good.

Worse, he ruins properties by writing them OOC so they can coincide with his autistic gender issues. So yes, retroactively, as in always, I think Rucka is a talentless faggot who screws up anything he touches.
>>
>>91486597
>WonderSkeleton
The fuck you talking about?
>>
>>91486719
I think it would be interesting to get Ron Marz to write Wonder Woman
>>
>>91486962
>Diana is now a stripper

Fund it.
>>
>>91486901
Did you watch the series?
>>
>>91486208

You sound like Byrne.
>>
Will the next guy let her be drawn sexily?
>>
>>91487067
yes, they were best friends not gay for each other. just gals being pals
>>
RESET THE CLOCK
So what is her new backstory and characterization going to be? Back to Azz? Misguided movie synergy? Diana's changing writers so something's getting retconned!
>>
>>91486931
>Didn't like Gotham Central
>Didn't like WW Hiketeia
>Didn't like Batwoman Elegy
>Didn't like his parts of 52
>Didn't like New Krypton
>Didn't like Convergence The Question tie ins
>>
>>91487199
They're gonna go for MAX CONFUSION, bring back the Oddyssey plot continuity, and somehow justify it being on the space Battle Royale planet that Blue Beetle had gotten stuck on, but also set in the distant future of JL3000 time.
>>
>>91486886
>>91486881
Anyone who read a Wonder Woman run saw that being bisexual was almost always implied, but it was only when Rucka actually said it that /co/ REEEEEE'd
>>
>>91486835
I hope evely stays
>>
>>91486044
>SOME OF US LIKED AZZARELLO RUN, YOU FUCK!

You mean casuals who had never read Wonder Woman before. That's about it.
>>
>>91487331
Nope, because I also like Rucka's old run.
>>
>>91487331
You can like multiple runs that have different continuities.

Thank God Legend of Wonder Woman isn't suffering from this debate.
>>
>>91486044
It's going to be Phil 'Wonder Woman's biggest fan' Jimenez
>>
>>91486205
He'll be the first WW writer to be retconed twice.
>>
>>91487635
Maybe that'll be one of the quotes on the full run omnibus cover.
"STORY SO NICE, WE RETCONNED IT TWICE." -DC editorial
>>
>>91486125
I WILL SCORTCH THE MOTHER FUCKING EARTH, I WILL BURN SHIT DOWN.
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, THIS IS NO GAME, MOTHER FUCKER.
>>
>>91485952
Thank goodness! This run was so dull. Maybe the next writer will be better.
>>
>>91486044
Azz' run should be made into an Elseworld.
>>
Did anything happen with Batman? Rucka said he did something that shook the Bat office section of DC on twitter a long time ago.
>>
File: riley_reid.png (674KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
riley_reid.png
674KB, 800x449px
>Wonder Woman 26 will be my first issue and I've already penned out an additional 30

>My collaborator Frank Cho will be doing interiors once a month, but every cover. No longer will you need to spend the extra penny to enjoy his covers.

Woah, I can't believe they got Grant Morrison on the book
>>
>>91486658
I still don't understand Rucka's problem with these covers. The layout is amazing, the anatomy is spot on, the costume is functional, the musculature realistic for a warrior, the poses are respectful. I honestly can't see anything worth bitching about.
>>
>>91487916
If Morrison was writing he'd prolly get Quitely to do the art.
>>
>>91487939
Did he have a problem with them?
I thought the only one he complained about was the one where WW is doing an action pose to show off her butt and was edited to it kinda cut off the part what would reveal the butt.
>>
>>91487977
Quitely's art style bugs me. He's great at paneling and visual storytelling but his figures always feel unsettling to me.
>>
>>91487977
Are you out of your god damn mind. How would Quitely ever manage to work with time constraints? Christ, how is Jupes Legacy still not finished. God damn.
>>
File: wonder woman.jpg (189KB, 597x918px) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman.jpg
189KB, 597x918px
>>91487916
>>91487977
are you under a rock? Morrison is writing Wonder Woman and has a much better artist
>>
>>91488105
No, I've got it on my shelf. It's my favourite BLACKED collab.
>>
>>91488008
Nah, Cho said Rucka kept going REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at every submission when Johns had told Cho that Cho wouldn't be working with the creative team for the variants. Cho kept rolling with it but the last straw was the exposed pantyline thing. Which I understand. Cho had said repeatedly he'd only ever do official DC work if it was doing Wonder Woman,
>>
>>91486044
>It was all an lie thing
Explain yourself
>>
>>91488416
Rucka is retconning all of Azz's run, all of Finches' run, and I'd wager a giant chunk of every run in the past ten years with a plot line that is basically, "Someone's fucking with Diana's head." It's one part, "Not muh," one part, "REEEEEEE," and one part, "I don't feel like creating new plots when I still have my outlines from my last run somewhere in my garage."
>>
>>91488604
Well then

I'm very mad about this thing as well then
>>
>>91488761
I could deal with the blatant retconning to a preferred status quo if it didn't feel like Rucka was just doing it to try to finish his original run while working in his Earth One story. The dull plot, lackluster changes to Dr. Poison and Cheetah, and his insistence on Veronica Cale are just fuel to the fire.
>>
>>91486719
>Abnett
Heck no.
>>
>>91488922
Was considering picking this run up bit it sounds asinine.
>>
>>91489054
Due to not switching plotlines every issue it'll probably be less of a slog to read in trade. That being said it probably would have been a far more interesting read a decade ago. But if you like WW origin stories, abrupt villain changes, and Veronica fuckin' Cale, more power to you.
>>
>>91489177
I think i'll pass, thanks.
>>
>>91489203
Can we still bitch about what Rucka did to the villains? I need to vent.
>>
>>91489177
I stomached through the stuff After Azzrun, I'll prolly give it a read.
I think I remember reading the first vol of his run. Or I'm thinking of Perez.
>>
>>91489270
I'll read your post but I have nothing to contribute.
>>
>>91489287
Rucka also wrote WW before Infinite Crisis. If the story you read was set at the embassy it was his first go at the character, if it was Diana monologuing in the jungle with Cheetah it was the current run.
>>
>>91485952
THANK FUCK
>>
>>91486942

DC's policy is to make Wondy skinny like Gadot
Check out the WW comics in the last 12 months
And Rucka hates sexy women with curves
>>
>>91485970
>Wonder Woman 25 will, I hope, set a table for who is to follow, and provide for them as much room to work and explore and grow.
Wonder Woman 26 is going to wipe out everything you just did unless DC slaps the writer who suggests it, man
>>
>>91489330
Rucka seems hellbent on making sure Diana's villains aren't a direct threat to her. He's turned Cheetah into her sorta friend, turned Dr. Poison into a gun-toting merc squad, made Dr. Cyber a disembodied ghost in the machine, and is using Veronica Cale, a mastermind type villain, as the main bad guy.
>>
>>91486145
She did tweet earlier this week that she was offered something.
>>
https://twitter.com/LiamRSharp/status/852218644402651136

Liam Sharp is leaving to but he seems to have another project down the line.

>>91489898
It might be too late for her to have been offered Wonder Woman
They probably were in contact with the writer and artist(s) like a month ago at the latest since they'd have to get ready and be a couple issues ahead of schedule
>>
>>91486044
It was a very good Elseworld, but you pretending the Finch run didn't already ruin it doesn't make it any less of a deviation for the character.
>>
>>91486234
>dickgirl wondy

I can only take so much
>>
>>91486480
>Andreyko WHEN
I'm not sure how much I trust him after the abortion that was his Batwoman.
>>
>>91487215
>Didn't like Whiteout
>Didn't like Queen & Country
>>
>>91488604
>all of Finches' run

Everyone forgets this. Azz's stuff was already fucked by the Finches. Rucka basically just pulled an Old Yeller.
>>
>>91490611
I'm not going to lie, I really like the basics of Finch's Donna origin.
>>
Hopefully they'll bring back Azz's Amazons. They're actually fitting for classical depictions of Amazonians, plus it triggers people.
>>
>>91488922
Eh, I like Cheetah's new design at least, and at least she has a coherent backstory and motive, which hasn't been the case for decades.
>>
>>91490931
You know what I'd be fine with?
Both being true.
Make the Azzrello Amazons the Amazons of Bana-Migdall that Artemis came from (since they kind WERE like that already, complete with violent temperaments and antagonist behavior and have Diana's Amazons be the classic Paradise Island ones with the advanced technology and shit.

The only reason writers keep retconning shit and making awfully new shit in it's place is because they're neither smart enough nor familiar enough with characters (let's be honest, most probably stopped reading comics before the 80's even came to a close) to really make use of existing material so they squat out their own onto the page and call it a day.
>>
>>91490931
But they're boring.
>>
>>91491093
There were easy ways to soften the things tumblr had a problem with in the New 52, but Rucka was only interested in continuing his original run with even more freedom than he had back then
>>
>>91486145
OH FUCK NO
>>
>>91489356
I am thinking of the Perez run, but I have read a bit of embassy run WW and thought it was pretty good.
>>
>>91490931
Original Amazons were no rapists nor baby killers.
>>
>>91491267
In Rucka's defense, the WW stuff after Azz sucked and a lot of it DESERVED to be retconned hard.
So really it was Rucka stepping up willing to write the retcon.
>>
File: Wonder Woman #9 (1944).jpg (923KB, 1422x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman #9 (1944).jpg
923KB, 1422x1000px
>>91491396
Like New 52 Amazons, then
>>
>>91491422
Except he barely even mentioned what happened AFTER Azzarello (only Derinoe was quickly mentioned without any relevance)
>>
>>91490808
The basics of her being made from the clay of WW's petrified mother melted down by an old witch who back in the day had a lez-boner for said mother and was always butthurt Zeus tapped that ass and produced WW?
>>
>>91491267

But....They....Dont....READ....Comics!
>>
>>91488105
this book is shit
>>
>>91491126
>implying Cucka's version ain't
>>
>into WW
>the few, the proud, the autistic
>wish WW would get a push by DC
Monkey paw, monkey paw so hard
>Want to like Rucka run
>it's mediocre at best
>wish for new creative team
Come at me monkey's paw.
>>
>"Restore WW to her core"
>It's just post-Crisis pandering
>>
>>91489715

Were any of Diana's villains a real threat? Cheetah maybe, but not the rest. Her most iconic villains have more or less been ignored for a bargain bin lex Luthor rip off. Giganta, Circe, hell even Dark Fucking Angel were more threatening.
>>
>>91491267
The majority Tumbler doesn't buy comics anyway.
The Big Two are so disgustingly out of touch with reality and are so pathetically thirsty to be financially "relevant" companies again rather then just being propped up by their parent companies.
>>
>>91489440
He's probably only interested in twinks sick fuck.
>>
>>91488954
He's done great on Aquaman/Titans. What's the prob.
>>
>>91491566
No, he's a lesbian
>>
So Greg "I'm a lesbian" Cucka was only fucking interested in writing a continuity cleanup. This motherfucking hack only told one arc worth of story. Good fucking riddance, I hope they bring out Valentine or Castellucci if it has to be a woman writer. Know what bring either of them even if it doesn't have to be, they're clearly talented and can't be worse than Cucka.
>>
>>91491502

And now wait for Morrison shits to start pissing themselves like the autist retards they are.
>>
If Snyder weren't doing Dark Days, he would certainly be the new writer

It will probably end up being Gail, which is a fucking shame because not even her original run wasn't all that good, she's a lot worse now
>>
>>91491646
*not only
>>
>>91491629
I really hope it's Valentine.
I dug her Catwoman.
>>
>>91485952
It would be funny if Cho came back on for variants and made her a slut
>>
>>91491425
>Using golden age depictions as an argument
And even in Golden Age they didn't kill them and the threw the male babys to water, so is still a better depiction of Amazons than Azz one.
>>
>>91487215
What I fucking said bitch. You hear me stutter? He wrote a terrible Lois, his Wondy was a murderous cunt, his Superman was an indecisive pussy, and his Batman was a cuckold.
>>
>>91491691
>Using golden age depictions as an argument

just like every WWfag ever?
>>
>>91486990
Greg Land or Dodson on art too.
>>
>>91491701
Cool off, tough guy.
>>
>>91491716
>Greg Land
What's the point of making her slutty if you're just gonna have Land fuck it up?
>>
>>91491706
>I have no argument
Well that was quick.
>>
>>91485952
Nice. I hope the next writer fixes all the dumb shit he did to cheetah and kills off Veronica Cale
>>
>>91491646
Snyder probably won't due to the book being twice monthly. That motherfucker writes like a sloth.
>>
>>91487215
His parts of 52 were definitely the worst. Rene is annoying and obnoxious, he goes through every Rucka cliche ever, Sage is her bumbling sidekick and his awful narration is the only monologueing in the entire thing. New Krypton and Hiketeia are also shit and the best thing about Elegy is the art.
>>
>>91491545
Circe was pretty good in the most recent issue.
>>
>>91491629
>>91491671
Go outside and play in traffic. Honestly, we will not miss you.
>>
>>91491772
But Cheetah and Cyber are finally interesting. Cake can take her daughter and fuck off. Poison is just a bunch of literally who's
>>
>>91491718
Fuck you, Bitch is in here defending fucking Superman Sacrifice and Hiketa (Greek moonspeak). Fuck him and his fucking horse he rode in on.
>>
>>91491701
>his Wondy was a murderous cunt
>I get my information from out of context panels posted on /co/ and memes

Rucka WW wasn't any more murderous than her previous incarnations.
>>
>>91491741
he traces porn, can't get more trashy than land
>>
>>91491837
She was more stoic and uninteresting though
>>
>>91491790
How do you have that strong of a reaction to a writer with like four comics under her belt?

>>91491822
Hiketeia's rad.
Never cared for Rucka's Superman stuff, though.

>>91491844
Yeah, but it's trashy without actually being hot.
>>
>>91491782
Meh, Trinity did it better.
>>
>>91491816
Rucka's versions of Diana's rouges are like weird ass Gods & Monsters reimaginings.
>>
>>91491837
She snapped someones neck after she beat him. And she spoke non-stop about how she was willing to kill people. She waxed on about it. And no, she did not murder people prior to Rucka. She didn't snap Cheetah's neck during Perez's run. She didn't break Artemis' neck either.
>>
>>91491816
>But Cheetah and Cyber are finally interesting

lol
>>
>>91491864
If it's the same anon as above talking about Valentine, then he expects her to turn Diana in a full-lesbian and obviously doesn't want that
>>
>>91491396

"the Amazons (whom the Scythians call Oiorpata, a name signifying in our tongue killers of men, for in Scythian a man is 'oior' and to kill is 'pata')" - Herodotus 4.110.1

Sound like they were thought of as real great people
>>
>>91491953
The best thing about her turning Catwoman bi was the incredibly muted reaction to it.
Most people seemed to assume she was always bi.

And since Wonder Woman IS, I don't foresee it being a big deal for anyone who isn't a whining faggot.
Maybe Diana would finally get with Io like I wanted her to in high school.
>>
>>91491918
To be fair to Rucka it wasn't his decision. Books during the Identity to Infinite crisis and even after were heavily editorialized.
>>
>>91486044
Cause she's a stronk womyn like him
>>
>>91491864

Her Catwoman was dry and boring. I hate that because of her, every fucking supervillianess in Gotham is bisexual. She never showed Selina in a complex way. There is a happy middle ground between the drab, sexless portrayal Catwoman got in DCyou and the hot mess the book started with. There wasn't any fire in Valentine's Batbooks

Hiketeia's garage from its binary choices to Batman getting bitch slipped to make Diana look better, Rucka did the same to Superman. But the worst part is Diana comes off as boyish.
>>
>>91491918
>She snapped someones neck after she beat him
He had Superman under mind control, and under her lasso of true stated the only way stop him was to kill him.

>she did not murder people prior to Rucka
She killed a bunch of sentient mythological creatures, and she even states of the hypocrisy of people of not giving a shit about killing Gorgon but being outraged about Max Lord.

>And she spoke non-stop about how she was willing to kill people
>non-stop
She mentions it like once, after Max Lord, and that's it.
>>
>>91491953
>Because retconning characters is good
>>
>>91491979
>There were two special months in the spring in which they go up into the neighboring mountain which separates them and the Gargareans. The Gargareans also, in accordance with an ancient custom, go there to offer sacrifice with the Amazons and also to have intercourse with them for the sake of begetting children. They doing this in secrecy and darkness, any Gargareans at random with any Amazon, and after making them pregnant they send them away. The females that are born are retained by the Amazons themselves, but the males are taken to the Gargareans to be brought up

Better than Azz Amazons at very least.
>>
>>91492067

Okay no, John could stop him like he did to Despero a month later when he controlled the ENTIRE JUSTICE LEAGUE. They've done this with Dr. Destiny, Gorilla Grodd, even Ra's Al Ghoul. Max Lord wasn't doing anything special.

Gorgon was apart of that run, so no. She didn't kill people in the 90's.

She mentioned in her cross over with the flash. She talks about it to Batman at length in another issue. Diana makes a point of saying it all the time.
>>
>>91485952
I really hope Cho comes back and takes over WW.
>>
>>91492155
The last bit wasn't Rucka you dumbass, that was Johns who is notoriously bad at writing Wonder Woman.
>>
>>91485952

Maybe worth picking up again.
>>
>>91492155
>Okay no, John could stop him like he did to Despero
Lord knew about MM, he worked with him in JLI, so if he had though MM could break Superman free of his mindcontrol he would have said so.

>Gorgon was apart of that run, so no. She didn't kill people in the 90's.
On her very first arc in Perez run she kills Deimos and Decay.
>>
>>91492292
>notoriously bad at writing Wonder Woman.
so is Rucka.
>>
File: tony's cancer thumbs up.png (513KB, 538x576px) Image search: [Google]
tony's cancer thumbs up.png
513KB, 538x576px
>>91485952
>>91485970
>>91485995
>>91486016
Next Wonder Woman writer needs to retcon Rucka's run. It needs to be a Wonder Woman tradition. Flashpoint to Azz to Flinch to Rucka to new writer. Lets make it an endless loop of retcons with each new writer!
>>
File: baby thor - i like you.png (211KB, 496x369px) Image search: [Google]
baby thor - i like you.png
211KB, 496x369px
>>91492232
>>
>>91485952
>Rucka off WW
THANK YOU LORD
>>
>>91492697
Given that I have my own version of wondie's origins, character , amazon origins and so on, I agree.
>>
This was the worst thing by far DC was publishing, so I'm glad.
>>
>>91492232
Fuck no, chinks should not be allowed to write or draw comics. All of them are hacks.
>>
Should we believe him when he says it's just due to not being able to keep up the pace? There couldn't be any underlying motive, could there?
>>
>>91486044
>SOME OF US LIKED AZZARELLO RUN
Some of you have shit taste.
>>
>>91495189
>he said in a thread about Greg "I'm a woman inside a man's body" Rucka
>>
>>91495710
It's ironic considering all of his female characters are just men with tits.
>>
>>91495743
That's pretty much Azz WW though.
>>
>>91495932
I feel like Azz's Diana at least has some spirit, which I'm not sure Rucka's Diana has. Azz's Wondy has some spunk and some pep, at least in places.
>>
>Never cared for WW but got curious lately
>Thought I should start with Rebirth
>Hear only bad things about it

welp
>>
>>91491464
No, those are the specifics. The basics are a group of Amazonian reactionaries fearful that Diana is leading them down the wrong path who create Donna out of clay through magic and attempt to put her on the throne.
>>
>>91495932
But Azzarello isn't a lesbian trapped in a man's body and doesn't take shit from pussies.
>>
>>91491545
Wonder Woman operated on a much lower powerscale for a large chunk of her history so some of her classic villains aren't much of a threat as is. However, most of her classic villains could easily get a power level increase. The issue isn't that some of her villains aren't a direct threat, it's that currently none of them are.

>>91492697
Finch didn't retcon Azz except at the very beginning, everything else was just running his plot points into the ground.

>>91493523
So does everyone else, wanna fight for the gig?
>>
9 months in

New 52 WW
>48,750 copies sold
>36% drop from first month (76,214)

Rebirth WW
>47,114 copies sold (average – 2 issues)
>53% drop from 1st month (101,097 average)
>>
Which creative team would you want to take over the book now?
>>
>>91496625
Thank god Greg Cucka is off the book, I'm so sick of this extreme feminist fuck shoving his garbage down comic book fans throats.
>>
>>91488185
There's no BLACKing though. She emasculates him. It's great.
>>
Thank Zeus for that, guy was more Claremont than Claremont
>>
>>91496675
Keep Evely, get another good female artist. Get Immonen or Valentine.
>>
>>91496675
Dan Mora as the artist. I hope they don't get Bennet to write.
>>
>>91497549
Wasn't she originally suppose to?
>>
>>91497633
Yeah
>>
>>91485952

Awesome. I'll be picking up Wonder Woman from issue #26.
>>
>>91486016
Rucka can get back to his busy schedule of working on his own Female Magical Badasses with Lazarus, Black Magick & Old Guard.
>>
>>91498354
When will Rucka finally get around to writing his own yuri-bait magical girl series?
>>
>>91496675
Can't name anyone specific but a writer willing to do something somewhat original with Wonder Woman that doesn't just revolve around Ares. I liked the Gaiman-esque angle Azz went with just because it had WW dealing with all this random shit in stride.

Fuck it man, have her fight other gods. I'd like to see Diana fight the Aztec pantheon. Bring Shazam in too because apparently no one's using him either
>>
File: Wonder Woman - Really Batman.png (933KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman - Really Batman.png
933KB, 1366x768px
>>91494838

Literally one of the best Rebirth books is written by a chink. Or are you not reading New Super-man because you're an autistic cuckold fetishist?
>>
>>91486044
>he thinks comic continuity means anything
azzarello's run didn't magically disappear as a result of rucka's.

if you liked it, you can still go back and read it.
>>
File: Autism - Reeee.jpg (43KB, 612x103px) Image search: [Google]
Autism - Reeee.jpg
43KB, 612x103px
>>91498748

This. Pick the stuff you enjoy and stick with that, don't buy things you don't like. Don't reread things you don't like.

For example in my own headcanon for Batman Knightfall didn't happen, and only the second half of Zero Year happened and it happened AFTER Year One. And Catwoman WAS a hooker/Dominatrix.
>>
>>91488922
>Veronica Cale
This shit character is still a thing and still being pushed down the readers' throats? Jesus.
>>
>>91499192
Giffen used her decently in Doom Patrol by making her something of a 'tard wrangler for unstable super scientists on Oolong Island. I don't know why Rucka is so intent on keeping her character boring. I know he wanted a Lex Luthor-type villain for Wondy, but she lacks any of the egotism, pettiness, sociopathy, greed, or philosophical opposition to Superman that makes Lex an interesting villain. He's finally gotten around to giving Cale a motivation and it doesn't make sense either.
>>
>>91498440
>Rjcka is the Ikuhara of American comics
>except not as talented
Really makes me think.
>>
>>91491933
Not an arguement. I sure as fuck hope you're not pretending Cheetah was anything but shit in New 52 or Post-Crisis.
>>
>>91491867
Not really. Circe was a non entity in Trinity, as she is in everything outside Wonder Woman.
>>
>>91499633
Her motivation makes sense I just don't get how the fuck she can be a reoccurring villain. Once she gets her daughter back there's no reason for her to fuck with Diana anymore. Hopefully she'll be retired then.
>>
>>91500392
It problem with her current motivation is that it doesn't make any sense in context of her actions. She's treating it like a WoW attunement quest: kill Wonder Woman, combine bracers and tiara into key, unlock Themyscira raid.
>>
I've only started reading Wonder Woman stuff recently. Why is the character so all over the place and rebooted constantly? She doesn't feel consistent at all, going from a classical Amazonian warrior to a diplomatic tender feminist between books depending on who's writing the book. Same goes for her extended cast. Batman and Superman have had books with wildly different tones too over the past 80 years but the core of their character rarely changes the same way Diana's does.

It feels like DC can't get a grasp on her and keeps throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks but even when they get something going they proceed to tear it down and start the cycle all over again. Both Perez and Azarrello's runs are perfectly good despite being very different. Just pick one of them to build off of for her mythos and personality, stick with it, and don't throw the baby out with the bathwater if she gets a bad run here or there.
>>
>>91501354
Back in 1968 DC did a huge revamp of Wonder Woman that removed her superpowers and turned her into a secret agent type character. The backlash was so swift and intense DC rarely takes risks with her. That is coupled with a classic characterization that is heavily fetishistic and based around her creator's BDSM interpretation of feminism, and the fact that Diana has always had more pop culture representation than she has had readers. Basically, to the popular consciousness Diana is this vague lump of a character, everyone has their own interpretation of how she behaves, going back to her roots would bring up a lot of things people would find objectionable, and people freak out if she strays too far from their personal idea of Wonder Woman.

As for her mythos, she spent a very long portion of the Silver Age under a writer who more or less churned out stories without too much consideration for consistent quality or long-term development. Along with that you've got writers insisting on using the Greek, and occasionally other, pantheons even though "gods in the modern world" is a pretty dry well at this point as far as modern fantasy plots and settings go. Most writers just create new villains, even if they're just copying old villains, rather than use her classic villains or use one or two classic villains over and over again.

There is also this bizarre frequency of doing origin rehashes that doesn't really play into anything but gets really tiresome to read.
>>
>>91501892
>The backlash was so swift and intense DC rarely takes risks with her.

It wasn't actually. One feminist just raised a stink because depowering her was "sexist" and raised such a stink that DC panicked, hard, and went right back to the bathing suit and Diana crying about Steve. It was so egregiously handled that they literally shot I-Ching on one page and then sent Diana back home within like ten pages, like nothing from the past couple of years had not happened.
>>
File: set.png (629KB, 2000x4143px) Image search: [Google]
set.png
629KB, 2000x4143px
>>91498633
She should have a major story arc involving the old Egyptian gods. I've always thought Set was a Wonder Woman villain waiting to happen.
>>
>>91502213
The feminist in question was Gloria Steinem, one of the most well known feminists of the day, and she put it on the fucking cover of Ms. magazine. It should be noted however that Steinem's campaign also had some roots in NOT MUH.
>>
I wish they put an actually good writer on her now, but Johns will just give it to one of his pals or rehash another old writer.
>>
>>91502391
There have been several stories about her interacting with other pantheons. They're not very good.
>>
>>91502412

I unironically wish somebody would do depowered Wonder Woman all over again and went full Denny O'Neil with it. And beat motherfuckers in the head with the concept that you can be a hero without powers. None of that woe is me shit, just Diana going "huh, I guess this is a thing now" and then just doing shit despite regardless of the fact that her powers being gone.
>>
>>91502412
Wasn't she the one who complained when they gave her pants?
>>
>>91502731
The problem with that is a completely depowered Wonder Woman is very different story and while it can be a good change in the short-term, you'd ultimately need to change the very concept of the series for long-term use. As with any major status quo change you have to consider potential loss of current readers against potential gain of new readers.
>>
>>91502810
Maybe, lots of people complained about the pants.
>>
>>91502731
I would love this
fun adventures without violence
>>
>>91486465
It wasn't revamped, Kents still dead. Just like in Golden age.
>>
File: S70330-123546.jpg (249KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
S70330-123546.jpg
249KB, 720x1280px
>>91489440
Wonder Woman always was stick, you mistaken her with Power Girl.
>>
>>91487916
>>My collaborator Frank Cho will be doing interiors once a month, but every cover. No longer will you need to spend the extra penny to enjoy his covers.
DC Variants are Cover Price you fucking loon
>>
>>91485952
So he spent an entire year just to retcon shit and then leave? Bravo Rucka
>>
>>91492155
She killed a dragon in League of One.
Nobody bat in eye to her kill that intelligent creature.
>>
>>91501354
Superman changes as much as wonder woman.
>>
>>91491563
They buy comics just like /co/ does.
>>
>>91506864
This is why DC is making cash by making mediocre comics which pander to reddit.
>>
>>91486557
>And no, DC has retconned Year One

He hasn't read Rooftops.
>>
>>91507205
Rooftops/Rebirth just established that continuity is a mess where your preferred origin may or may not be canon.
>>
>>91485952
Good. Get rid of the whiney faggot and put my boy Cho back on those covers. Put a panty shot on the cover of issue 26.
>>
>>91507425
So how does that square with "DC retconned Year One."

I'll save you the time of trying to justify that. It doesn't.

Especially when Superman Reborn is mixing the timelines completely. We have no clue what was retconned and not. And it has nothing to do with "we choose". No, we don't. After a year or two into Rebirth what is canon and what is not will become more apparent.

Anybody that ever operates on "you choose what's canon" are delusional.
>>
>>91508104
Because Zero Year definitely did retcon Year One. They may backpedal on it later on, but not anytime soon. Right now Batman and Catwoman just have memories of pre-existing continuities because it's DC canon that the univesre keeps rebooting.
>>
>>91508409
You can keep saying that but Rebirth retconned zero years retcon.

We do not know what is canon. If anything we know Zero year was the result of a timeline fuck up due to Manhattan. So Zero year is an AU and Year One is the canon they're headed back to.

Nothing supports the idea that Zero Year is canon OVER Year One. At most some of it may remain but pre-N52 clearly seen as what was "real" and n52 is seen as the result of a fuck up.
>>
>>91508537
They're never going back to post-crisis continuity. Even Superman Reborn just merged some post-crisis stuff (specifically the origin Johns himself wrote a few years ago) into the new universe.
>>
New series writer is Shea Fontana (DC SUper Hero Girls)
Issues #26 and #27 will be drawn by Mirka Andolfo (DC Comics Bombshells)
One of their covers will be revealed on Monday

Sauce: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/dc-super-hero-girls-writer-takes-wonder-woman-summer-993490
>>
>>91508847
>unknown creative team coming from digital

ugh
>>
>>91508847
>Fontana has signed on to write five issues

So I guess it might be temporary because they weren't expecting Rucka to drop out
>>
>>91509018
Sounds like it
>New Wondy villain
Here we go, hope this doesn't retcon Diana's origin AGAIN. SHG has been ok apparently so it might be fine.
>>
>>91487331
>You're not allowed to like anything if you haven't suffered through everything that came before
Yeah, how about you fuck off.
>>
>>91508988
We're in good hands.
>>
>>91509049
I hope she just ignores anything from Rucka's run and makes a self contained story

If it is a temporary deal (even if she stays afterwards), it will probably be the case, as to not make anything with lasting impact
>>
Believe it or not, I actually enjoy what he did with Cheetah. Her being a monster instead of "sexe lady with painted skin" is a lot more interesting.
>>
File: LadyDemon01CovBAndolfo.jpg (133KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
LadyDemon01CovBAndolfo.jpg
133KB, 600x900px
>>91508847
>Mirka Andolfo
I approve this choice...
>>
File: C2tx9FWXgAEGcwq.jpg (259KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2tx9FWXgAEGcwq.jpg
259KB, 960x1200px
>>91509182
>>
>>91508847
Now I'll admit I actually really like DCSHG.

But I'm not sure how I feel about this pick.

Andolfo has a fairly cartoony, almost webcomic-esque artstyle.

So I wonder if they're going to go in a more girly, kid-friendly direction. I kind of hope not.

>>91509018
That is what it sounds like. It'd be pretty weird if they went directly from such a high-profile team to one like this for the foreseeable future. Not that I don't want to give them a chance.

>>91509144
Even as a big fan his Cheetah has been better than she has literally ever been.

>>91509182
>>91509204
Well, I had not seen any of this stuff. That's pretty great.
>>
File: C3wpgZHWAAEVfro.jpg (141KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C3wpgZHWAAEVfro.jpg
141KB, 1200x900px
>>91509204
>>
File: C0sujk-WIAAYA0F.jpg (173KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C0sujk-WIAAYA0F.jpg
173KB, 1200x900px
>>91509221
>>
File: C10ZpPLWQAAEIDb.jpg (190KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C10ZpPLWQAAEIDb.jpg
190KB, 900x1200px
>>91509236
>>
File: CmHumG6WAAAhVAG.jpg (137KB, 890x760px) Image search: [Google]
CmHumG6WAAAhVAG.jpg
137KB, 890x760px
>>91509257
>>
>>91509182
>female cheesecake artist on WW

this is gonna be interesting to watch
I hope the art is more like this and less like Bombshells.
>>
>>91508597
Flip the quantities there and you're right. For some reason you don't understand that this IS post crisis. It was a altered reality brought in to
the PC continuity because of Manhattan. Or so we're left to believe. I suppose we'll figure out more starting next week.

That N52 is the "changed" continuity. And while some of it may remain that remains to be seen.
>>
File: CmilSm8WcAYZKnC.jpg (173KB, 980x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CmilSm8WcAYZKnC.jpg
173KB, 980x1200px
>>91509284
>>
File: CpsVDOFXYAYtXtQ.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
CpsVDOFXYAYtXtQ.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
>>91509302
>>
File: CszYY7TWgAA3qjF.jpg (212KB, 1200x986px) Image search: [Google]
CszYY7TWgAA3qjF.jpg
212KB, 1200x986px
>>91509325
>>
File: hmmmm I think I like Mirka.jpg (72KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm I think I like Mirka.jpg
72KB, 600x927px
>>91509218
>>91508847
I approve of Mirka after a very quick google search. Seems like a nice fuck you to rucka.

>>91509182
yummy
>>
File: CvEIMW9WYAE_n4V.jpg (164KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvEIMW9WYAE_n4V.jpg
164KB, 900x1200px
>>91509357
>>
File: Cx48GtnW8AEwPf9.jpg (236KB, 872x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cx48GtnW8AEwPf9.jpg
236KB, 872x1200px
>>91509391
>>
File: CkdRYE2WEAA867x.jpg large.jpg (600KB, 1619x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CkdRYE2WEAA867x.jpg large.jpg
600KB, 1619x2048px
LOVE this Canary, he would be a good alternate on Arrow with Otto.
>>
>>91509357
why is selina kissing a bird's dick
>>
>>91508537
Considering the War of Jokes and Riddles is supposed to be a direct follow up to Zero Year it's easy to assume Zero Year is still canon
>>
>>91509129
Rucka's story is basically just reverting the status quo to Rucka's first run, so as long as she doesn't try to change the origin, no follow up is needed.
>>
File: Harley.png (509KB, 800x823px) Image search: [Google]
Harley.png
509KB, 800x823px
>>91508847
Oh shit! Mirka Andolfo's great!
>>
>>91509492
Again. I'm not saying none of it will remain. Jonathan Kent is still around being the greatest thing since Damian.

But the very premise of Rebirth is that N52 was the altered reality. That it was missing something, specifically "love", because Manhattans autistic enough to post with all of us on /co/.
Thread posts: 284
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.