[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they get away with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Henrietta_von_Marzipan.jpg (166KB, 641x479px) Image search: [Google]
Henrietta_von_Marzipan.jpg
166KB, 641x479px
How did they get away with it?
>>
They never explicitly stated it.
>>
>>91481972
Same way they get away with SU stuff.
Magic (and aliens in SU's case) the forefront and a lack of realism only allowing the subtext to exist.
>>
get away with what
>>
>>91482293

I'm curious too
>>
>>91482293
>>91482318

That's the German dude that bothers a nigger most of the time in Kids next door

The final episode featuring them turns out they were cursed and was actually a girl
>>
>>91482293
>>91482318
The character in question was an Augustus Gloop parody who was also an Indiana Jones styled villain based around Chocolate. In their final appearance it's revealed they were cursed all along for eating some bad Chocolate. And he was actually a thin girl all along.
There's not really much to get away with though.
>>
>>91481972
Why was KND so good?
>>
>>91482432

>What are you doing next to my wife
>>
>>91481972
She's not Tranny: the character. Instead she has actual depth first and foremost. Just don't remind tumblr this character exists, or they'll run her reputation to the god damn ground
>>
File: 04-540x630.jpg (136KB, 540x630px) Image search: [Google]
04-540x630.jpg
136KB, 540x630px
>>91481972
How did Frank L. Baum get away with it?
>>
>>91482350
Fuck, I never saw that episode. Fucking spoilers a decade afterwards!
>>
>>91484317
Come on, Anon, it can't be that b-

>check Tumblr

Goddammit.
>>
>>91482389
>Augustus Gloop parody who was also an Indiana Jones styled villain
You know what? I never put two and two together on the first part. I always knew he was a totally-not-a-Nazi villain, but the Augustus Gloop thing never occurred to me.
>>
>>91484634
They don't remember her do they? I suspect when they do there's gonna be 30 buzzfeed articles about it on facebook and I don't have the patience to deal with that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.