[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:wasted potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ArkhamKnight_injustice.png (283KB, 659x791px) Image search: [Google]
ArkhamKnight_injustice.png
283KB, 659x791px
ITT:wasted potential
>>
>>91479130
what batman should have been
>>
You.

You could be doing something with your life yet you continuously post here. How old are you?
>>
File: 1488918433806.gif (2MB, 290x325px) Image search: [Google]
1488918433806.gif
2MB, 290x325px
>tfw really believed when they said "arkham knight is a completely new original character and our contribution to the DC universe"
>tfw he was just a reskinned red hood
fuck me for believing it I guess
the game itself was a goddamn amazing otherwise even with the retarded plot no matter how much butthurt pcucks cry about their shitty port.
>>
>>91479469
>A mannin the red hood appears literally in the opening sequence
SUBTLE FORESHADOWING
>>
File: Captain_Marvel_(Earth-9).jpg (177KB, 900x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Marvel_(Earth-9).jpg
177KB, 900x1365px
>>91479130
>>
>>91479130
Oh man, another thread complaining about "wah wah why Arkham Knight is Jason Todd wah wah wah".

Don't you get tried of complaining about the same thing again and again like a broken record? GET.THE.FREAK.OVER.IT.
>>
>>91479525
There wouldn't be that much whinging about it if rocksteady had not gone on about how he is a completely original character and not someone we already know.

Shame too since outside the bad foreshadowing and reveal the idea of a militia specifically dedicated to hunting down batman aka "alpha target" using insider knowledge of how he operates was actually really cool.
>>
>>91479593
Dude, comic solicitations lie all the freaking time. Stop being so sensitive over Rocksteady not telling the truth. It's not the first or the last time it's going to happen especially with game companies.

Arkham Knight is Jason Todd. Not matter how much you complain about it, they will never change it because it's freaking worked.
>>
>>91479469
>butthurt pcucks
I'll bite, how is playing games on a PC like having your significant other fucked by other men? You have a punchline for that?

And, stupid as the entire console vs PC war may be, it's hard to fault people for being miffed that the $60 they bought doesn't goddamn work and SURPRISE! had they not complained about it, WB wouldn't have done anything to fix it.
>>
>>91479644
Kek, you guys still don't understand right?

Johns created arkham Knight to get money. We will see him in every game as long as Johns is in power, royalties are a huge factor, why do you guys thing half of the dlc suits for minor characters happen to be Flashpoint, siniestro corps stuff? Get ready for Darkseid war stuff too
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.