[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League of America #4 Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 25

>>
>>91478433
Storytime of pain
>>
Shoot, forgot to make a witticism in the OP.
>>
Well, the show must go on...
>>
>>
>>
>>
Split between GLC or DetCom as my last storytime of the night.

Any preference?
>>
>>
>>91478500
Pretty sure he just broke those not bent them.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91478500
'Tec would be great
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91478509
Yeah I think the artist fucked up.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91478523
Izzat fucking Batrider?
>>
>>91478559
>>91478551
Unless this is just Totemic Magic, I'm pretty sure Havok's metal skin wouldn't intake poison since we've never seen him sweat.
>>
>>
Welp.

Support your LCS.
>>
>>91478589
Isn't Thunderer's ax stone? So this is Earth 7 then, the one destroyed by Gentry.
>>
Action Comics: >>91477993
Hal Jordan & The GLC: >>91478611
New Super-Man: >>91478201
>>
>>91478606
Huh, did DC have a Microverse?

Also wonder what ultimately ineffectual bullshit Dreamslayer is gonna do when he reappears.
>>
>>91478599
Poison arrow frogs need to be ingested anyways, pretty sure, anything "poisonous" has to be ingested or intravenously injected, while venom is dangerous just to the touch
>>
>>91478601
Yeah that's Earth 7. Looks like artist got the wrong ax.
>>
>>91478599
I'm gonna say magic just so I don't go crazy
>>
>>91478606
Holy shit! The universe at a super small nanoscopic level looks like swirling colors! I never would have expected that! What a twist!
>>
this makes Hitch's JL look really good
>>
>>91478433
Why can Orlando only write Midnighter?
>>
>>91478748
I was excited at first to see some Multiversity stuff get used but then not much interesting was done with it and he did it wrong. How do you manage to use characters from literally only one comic and manage to get the info wrong?
>>
>>91478782
>Lord Havok and these Marvel Expies
>only one comic
Oh little casual
>>
>>91478796
These specific ones as far as I know. These are the Ultimate Marvel expies anyways anon. Know what you talk about before calling others casuals.
>>
>>91478796
No, he's right. It's weird that they clearly used the Multiversity Guidebook for reference, but still managed to get a bunch of details wrong. Thunderer being dead, Thunderer using an ax instead of a spear, Crusader having an open top cowl, it's all in this uncanny valley of being accurate enough be recognizable but also inaccurate enough to make you wonder what the deal is.
>>
>>91478485
Oh hey, Reis is actually doing the pencils again. God can't they do what Batman does and have them switch by arc instead of by issue?
>>
Egh, it's better than JL and Avengers but literally the only good thing about this book is Lobo. Orlando can only really write edgy 90s characters.
>>
>>91478559
that's a cute little pepe
>>
>>91478493
How can Batman block a blow from Havok? Or does that shield work like Captain America's
>>
>>91478509
He was talking about his skull, which he just dented
>>
>>91478579
Who's what Captain Batman are talking with?
>>
File: RCO001.jpg (2MB, 1987x3071px) Image search: [Google]
RCO001.jpg
2MB, 1987x3071px
>>91478505
I still cant believe they brought that guy back. I hated his design back then and I still hate it now
>>
>>91478462
i'm certain i recognise the red guy but i just cant place it
>>
Well thanks OP, cant say it wus good or anything, but pages like >>91478563 and >>91478606 intrigue me enough to keep reading it for maybe a few more issues.
>>
>>91478606
I liked this, thanks OP.
>>
>>91479193
>Justice League of America
>not having tentacle rape
>>
well that was underwhelming.. I was hoping Havok would actually be estabished in the DC universe instead of a one off character.
>>
>>91478601
>>91478606
Hawkman? So this is all a Metal tie in
>>
>>91480025
That's not Hawkman at all. Not even the same universe as hawkman.
>>
>>91478569
This book never had a chance. It sucks and I suck for still reading it.
>>
>>91478599
writer appears to be an idiot. Look what he does with Frost powers.
Cant breath super cold air! but, breathing super hot air? A ok.
>>
Lobo being Lobo and blossoming ForstxAtom romance is great. But I really hope the next arc isn't more WORLD ENDING stuff. We need issues to focus on character.

Anyone read the solicits?
>>
>>91480025

It's a pastiche of Yellowjacket. All of the heroes from his world are pastiches of the Avengers. That's Captain America being strangled to death by Doctor Doom there while Thor's hammer lays on the ground next to him.
>>
Lobo needs his own book. He's being held back by being part of a team.
>>
>>91478606

Thanks OP. I'm fucking LOVING JLA it's actually the book I'm enjoying most from Rebirth, weirdly enough.

Not the best, but the one I'm enjoying most.
>>
>>91480753
Lobo will lose his Healingfactor
>>
>>91481201
Whoops. Tried to spoiler this one. Sry, lads.
>>
>>91478500
>Adamantium
>Lobo don't give a fuck

oh fuck, that's great.
>>
>>91478509
>>91479141
bent his skull casing, meaning when his brain tries to grow back it will be trying to grow back into a skull no longer big enough to hold it. Lobo just gave the guy permanent brain damage, Bastish
>>
>>91478589
took 5 fucking issues to address the elephant in the room, WHY IS LOBO ON A TEAM ABOUT HUMANS?!
>>
>>91478606
ug...well glad I'm not buying anymore but I will keep trying for a little longer. There is almost NO character interaction in this book and that is KILLING it. This is a team that could really bounce off each other but NOTHING happens.
>>
>>91479121
>Or does that shield work like Captain America's
It is, for all intents and purposes, Captain America's shield.
>>
>>91478606

I don't know what this means at all! :V
>>
>>91478579
That Batman line was unnecessary. It would have been good enough for the reader to know that, not the characters. It makes him come off as a smarmy prick
>>
>>91478606
This is reminiscent of something, but I can't put it into place... The words remind me of something The Atom may have said around Countdown and the images remind me of the page when Barry remembered Wally from DC Rebirth.
>>
>>91478433
What an original cover. It is like nothing that has ever been done before!
>>
I'm really only here for Vixen, is her movie any good? What else can I read with her?
>>
>>91478485
in case nobody noticed, Batman's not wrong.

or at least he's aware that he doesn't stay that way for very long anymore.
>>
>>91478547
looks like lobo fashioned a scythe from his opponents other arm.
>>
>>91478894
Wandjina used the spear. Thunderer had an axe, but Lord Havok broke it in Multiversity #1. I suppose he reforged it. Also Thunderer is wearing Wandjina's costume which is odd
>>
>>91482890
Orlando says that's something Batman would never do, implying something's up with him.
>>
>>91483300
She had a mini a few years back that's surprisingly good. Solid 7.5/10
>>
>>91478911
Reis isn't as fast as Finch or Janin.
>>
>>91478485
>Batman with a captain america's analogue shield
nice
>>
I think Ray has spoken maybe 5 times in all 4 of these issues.
>>
>>91478635
Its anither angor. Not earth 7 or 8.
>>
>when a comic is 2deep4u
Feels brainlet
>>
Who is Dreamslayer supposed to be? He's the only Extremist I can't place.
>>
>>91485622
Seems like a Dormammu pastiche.
>>
>>91478631
poison dart frogs are actually poisonous to the touch. Venom needs to be injected
>>
>>91485622
I have almost no idea either. The closest I can think up is a fucked up Franklin Richards. I was thinking molecule man before but he wasn't born with his powers.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.