[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would Batman do about the Phantom Thieves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0369.jpg (28KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0369.jpg
28KB, 300x168px
How do you think he would feel about a group that forcibly makes criminals feel guilt for their actions.
>>
Would they try to steal Batman's heart?
>>
>>91477820
No they'd probably think he's not a bad guy since he's going after criminals. I mean the Phantom Thieves are vigilantes themselves and have no qualms with it.
>>
>>91478008
Why are they called the Phantom Thieves then?
>>
>>91478026
Literally because it sounds cool, they come up with a cool sounding name for themselves when they start breaking into people's hearts and stealing them.
>>
>>91478026
phantom thief is the english translation for the japanese word used to describe the gentleman thief archetype
>>
>>91477820
I think the more interesting question would be "Does Bruce Wayne have a palace?" Considering Bruce's inhuman like drive to wipe crime out of Gotham, I'd assume he does and it's all a giant labrynthian cave that leads straight to Crime Alley.
>>
>>91477632
>>91477820
COULD they steal Batman's heart??
>>
He'd approve of how badly they took Goro for a riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide. Stupid fucking fuccboi bastard. He actually believed that they believed him!

>>91477820
Maybe they'd go after Bruce Wayne after he'd been framed for something evil.

I don't think they'd last too long in his Palace though.
>>
>>91478522
>I don't think they'd last too long in his Palace though.
It probably wouldn't be too hard.
Everything would be weak to shot damage.
>>
File: 1443835539516.jpg (237KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443835539516.jpg
237KB, 500x500px
>>91478565
>>
File: IMG_5737.jpg (116KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5737.jpg
116KB, 500x673px
Better question:

Who do you think is more evil?

Goro or Adachi?
>>
File: Captain Batman.jpg (1MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Batman.jpg
1MB, 1920x2951px
>>91478565
I don't know, man.

It's pretty messed up in there.
>>
>>91478445
>Does Bruce Wayne have a palace
Yes. Are you fucking serious. He is as twisted as they come. This has been the subject of many stories.
MUH PARENTS
If they stole his heart chances are Bats would become a normalfag CEO
>>
>>91478522
Bats has a tightly wound mind but ultimately his whole issue is how fragile and easily lost shit is in the face of evil. They'd fucking cake walk that shit considering theives are considered aggresing forces.

As long as they made it past the initial I'M BATMAN exterior they'd just cruise through his self loathing right into crime alley
>>
>>91477632
>What would Batman do about the Phantom Thieves?
make them all Robins?
>>
>>91478937
Adachi

Goro was trying to actually perform some sense of justice

Adachi was bored with life and decided to kill people for fun
>>
>>91478315
Phantom Rogues sounds cooler.
>>
>>91477632
Isn't that perfect for him? Batman has to deal with recurring villains because he doesn't wanna kill them but if his villains had a change of heart then it's a non-violent way to clean up the streets for good. Maybe he'd even get a magical bat themed persona.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.