[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he really a bad guy? Honestly now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Eustace.png (55KB, 237x324px) Image search: [Google]
Eustace.png
55KB, 237x324px
Was he really a bad guy? Honestly now.
>>
not entirely

just really old and crotchety

I think he did really love courage though.
>>
Kind of. But he had a few, very few good moments.
>>
>>91472583
He did love Muriel, but I think he really did hate Courage

Just watch the Ball of Revenge episode
>>
File: courage.png (706KB, 600x1159px) Image search: [Google]
courage.png
706KB, 600x1159px
>>91472898

He was just jealous of all the attention that Muriel gave him. But deep down he probably really did like him. He would just never admit it.
>>
>>91472554
I distinctly remember him kidnapping Muriel himself at one point, so yes he was a son of a bitch

He did have the best line in the series though when his back was all fucked up in one episode

Muriel suggested that ancient remedy of walking on his back, he said, "Walk on my back?! You'll CRUSH me! Trying to kill me, woman?!"
>>
>>91472554
He abused the shit out of Courage and even assembled a League of Villains to kill him. So, no, not really.
>>
>>91472554
It depended on the episode. Some episodes had him as a complete douche for no reason, while in others he actually was nice to Muriel and sometimes even Courage.
>>
>>91472554
Depends on the episode. Sometimes he was a complete monster. Other times, he was just a cranky geezer. On rare occasions he was a good man and a fucking hero.
Generally, he loved Muriel and thought Courage was a useless mutt.
>>
>>91472898
>That one episode where Eustace comforts Muriel and tells her nobody's perfect

I wish we had more little moments like that.
>>
>>91472554
Sometimes he got the short end of the sick even when he didn't do anything. Like the episode where the alien chicken steals his head, or the one where Courage had to return the library book.

But yeah, he was whatever the episode needed him to be. Antagonist, butt monkey, etc.
>>
>>91472554
I mean, considering the fact that his mother treated him like absolute shit, and his older brother honestly came off as a neglectful ass towards him, it kind of stands to reason that he would grow up rather starved for attention and easily jealous.

He has his wife, Muriel, but she often shows more attention towards Courage, which makes him feel unwanted. Not only that, but he has horrible bad luck and sucks as a farmer.

He's a guy who has grown up into a shit life, and it's a miracle he's at least a little bit adjusted and managed to lead a sort of normal life in general, all the supernatural stuff excluded.

That said, he is a jerk, and his 'badness' depends on the episodes at hand. Some episodes have him worse than he really should be.
>>
>>91472554
I really wish this show would come back, I really miss it.
>>
He is extremely...BALD.
>>
>>91475137
That's a monkey's paw. Look at what happened with power puff girls and teen Titans. Adult swim might have made a revival work but I still don't trust Cartoon Network not to fill a revival with memes and twerking.
>>
NOT A FARMER
>>
>>91475213
That's true, but on the other hand we can't dismiss any show's revival because of some bad eggs. Though I agree, if we DID get it, letting Adult Swim take care of it would be best. Just in case.
>>
>>91472554
I remember one of the last episodes revealed him to be a villain and that all of Courage's past enemies were part of this community of sorts. It was really dumb, but funny nonethless.
>>
Blah, blah, blah.
>>
>>91475124
This, he's just a boy who needed a hat.
>>
File: Eustace.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Eustace.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>91475540
>>
>Courage prequel focused on a younger Eustace
>His bad luck attracts supernatural elements he has to survive.
>Encounters the nice girl Muriel and tries to win her heart while avoiding X supernatural element or his family member trying to get him.

Show when?
>>
>>91472554
>Greedy, petty, dog abusing narcissist

He was a giant douchebag most of the time.
>>
File: Squidward_Design_2.jpg (6KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Squidward_Design_2.jpg
6KB, 200x150px
even though characters like Eustace and Squidward were painted to be bad guys, I still felt bad whenever shit happened to them. Like the most absurdly painful and grotesque punishments I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy happened to them.
>>
>>91472554
He was a Bagge guy
>>
>>91475276
no he forms the club in that episode, it's only on that one day that Eustace decides that he hates that stupid dog too much to let him live, not one of the better episodes desu
>>
He's not getting out of this chair.
>>
>>91475213
>>91475246
this with Johnny Bravo and Ed, Edd n Eddy on adult swim would be PERFECT. Well, only in dream, I guess.
>>
>>91472554
No, just an greedy, selfish, grumpy, jealous, hard nosed son of a bitch, but not a bad person.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.