[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questionable /Co/ntent General #897

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 3458.png (169KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3458.png
169KB, 800x1160px
"Drama resolved in 3 strips just like clockwork" edition
>>
File: Nowayfag.jpg (83KB, 800x370px) Image search: [Google]
Nowayfag.jpg
83KB, 800x370px
>>
>>91472140
You have to understand that the suicide threshold is 4 days.
Stabbity McStab needs that dosh to become a beautiful lady.
>>
You guys think the strip is going to end soon? All the "main" characters (Marten, Faye, Dora) are in what look like their end-game relationships now. Jeph just makes this stuff up as he goes along, but his ideas and options for drama are clearly running thin. Faye and Garnet are opening up their shop and are set up to be successful and give Faye a fairytale ending.

The only other plot thread that's still recent enough to matter is hooking Brun up with someone. After that, it kinda seems like all the characters have "settled." Of course he can always introduce more characters, but at this point they'd just be an endless series of extras bouncing off the main cast. He could do something with Hannelore I guess but it seems like she's set to be foreveralone and has most of her problems under control.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a "The End" page soon, showing the grand opening of Faye and Garnet's shop, with most of the cast there. Brun is shown with Clinton and Brown Faye is with the big guy. Steve and Jimbo are there. Pintsize is doing something absurdly lewd. Yelling Bird delivers the final punchline.
>>
>>91472140
hanners is building a ponytail?

>>91473861

too much patreon
>>
>>91473861

Jeph is almost certainly addicted to making this comic by now, and has no skills to turn into a different career.

QC will run until he dies (likely by suicide), or some other crazy mishap or good fortune comes along.
>>
>>91472140
I dunno why this is surprising; Faye's acting like Corpse Witch in an unintentional "I make the decisions you are my lackey" sort of way, and Bubbles has only just gotten her first taste of self-determination so she's afraid it's all gone to hell. Doesn't all have to be high drama. It's pretty low-key and decent for Jacques.
>>
>>91474400
The Patrons will continue Patreoning to get Alice Grove once a week.
>>
>>91473861
If you were raking in $6,000 a month from drawing 20 pages of random bullshit, would you end it?
>>
>>91472140
Classic Jeph
>>
Do not read Questionable Content.
>>
>>91472140
>people being reasonable and emotionally mature

How absolutely awful. How can these people have healthy relationships without actively murdering each other whenever they disagree?
>>
>>91473861
once everythings allright and every character is happy something stupid will happen like dora killing the tranny to get some Marten cock again only to discover that he only wants to be buttfucked now
>>
>>91473861
No
Never
He has no other options than doing this shit strip
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.