[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riverdale Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: rvd105a_0043b.jpg (219KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rvd105a_0043b.jpg
219KB, 800x1200px
>zooms in on Cheryl's face
>"I'm sorry for going all witchy witch on you."

>Jughead is narrating and mentions "Salem during the witch trials."
>camera cuts to the Blossoms

Any other signs that Cheryl Blossom will have something to do with Sabrina?
>>
She's also Sabrina?
>>
>>91470759
I haven't been keeping up with the show, but didn't Cheryl try turning her brother into a zombie?
>>
>>91470759
didn't Betty's mom (jokingly?) mention the Blossom's being involved in ritual murder in the first or second episode?
>>
>>91470825
I think so.

Also, July 11 (a week after July 4; i.e., when Jason apparently died) is the birthday of Sarah Good...

One of the three women accused in the Salem witch trials.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Good
>>
>>91470922
Interesting
>>
>>91470759
"Nana has dementia, and gypsy blood."
>>
>>91472732
Damn.

So, this is basically confirmed, then?
>>
>>91470759
Who cares about that? I just want more Archie and Cheryl, the last episode made me obsessed with them.
>>
>watching episode 4
>grundy was some woman who died 7 years ago
>LOOKS A LOT LIKE GRUNDY FROM THE COMICS
holy fuck what is happening shit getting real archie dating serial killer grundy did 9/11 jughead is an ancient alien the whole city is in a snowglobe in sabrina's room nothing makes sense anymore
>>
>>91473929
>AFTER TUTORING JASON, GRUNDY KILLED HIM IN AN ATTEMPT TO TAKE OVER HIS BODY AND RETURN TO CARNEGIE TO ACHIEVE HER MUSIC DREAMS
>RITUAL FAILED SO NOW SHE'S AFTER ARCHIE
>>
>>91474002
So I'm >>91473929 and I think that's a little silly. But what if she's the SAME Grundy and she has affairs with young men then steals their youth?
>>
>30+ woman banging her 16 year-old student
>we're supposed to feel sorry for her
Betty's mom isn't right about Archie but she's right to want to turn in Grundy to the cops.

Why does this show act like she's not a fucking creep, and expect us to feel for her?
>>
>>91470759
Archie fucked up big when he shot Cheryl down.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.