[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Between Red Sonja and Wonder Woman, who do you prefer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Between Red Sonja and Wonder Woman, who do you prefer?
>>
>>91469092
Sonja all the way.
>>
>>91469092
I like Red Sonja's costume better but Wonder Woman has a more unique fighting style. If only Wonder Woman wore chain mail bikinis...
>>
>>91471063
This.
>>
>>91469092
Sonja
>>
>>91469092
I want to like WW more but Sonja has more stories that are just fun adventures, slaughtering her way across the pages.
>>
File: SoSRSJG01CovCRareAnacletoVi.jpg (150KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SoSRSJG01CovCRareAnacletoVi.jpg
150KB, 600x900px
>>91469092
Sonja would be PERFECT if she raised an all-female army who are all used goods and they all just straight up go raiding and conquering and raping men

Now that's something new for comics!
>>
File: Invincible_Vol_1_110_002.jpg (385KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Invincible_Vol_1_110_002.jpg
385KB, 1988x3056px
>>91473429
You rang?
>>
>>91469092
Depends on how Sonja's being written.

OG sword and sorcery Sonja who didn't really give a fuck about men and couldn't sleep with one unless he beat her in a fight? Sure.

Simone-style Sonja who's a rough and wild gal who fucks men whenever she wants because they're just outlets for her wild feminine passions? Not so much
>>
>>91469092

Only sex-deprived manchildren prefer Sonja.
>>
>>91473598
that was stupid that she couldn't fuck people.
>>
>>91473660
She could fuck girls, but the writers never took her in that direction at the time.
>>
File: 1491255841290.png (92KB, 296x231px) Image search: [Google]
1491255841290.png
92KB, 296x231px
>>91469092
>80% straight male demographics
>asks to choose between woman in chain mail bikini or full swim suit
>>
I haven't really read much of either one.
>>
>>91469092
Other the bikini armor, is there really anything appealing about SOnja?
>>
>>91473947
nop
>>
>>91473947
She's basically your first long-lasting female sword-and-sorcery character. Conan if he was weaker, more educated, and had tits.

A lot of the stuff that you tend to see in 'female adventurers' are lifted from Red Sonja. She's the archetype. Even some of Diana's more combative depictions lifts from her.

She was smart, she was capable, she could kick ass (at a time when most heroines were limited to shit like judo flips and magic to make them less threatening to the male heroes), she had an attitude that wasn't entirely hamfisted attempts at feminism (Dude came up to her for a fight, she'd disarm and kill them, then laugh. Not beat them up while lecturing them about 'modern' women), etc.

So, yeah. There's some good stuff about her, but mostly in the context of what she once was. Nowadays people try to exaggerate her traits and make her obnoxious as fuck (re: Simone having her as a hard-drinking party girl who staged orgies at the drop of a hat)
>>
File: IMG_4483.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4483.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I chose both.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.