[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 20

File: 200_s.gif (25KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25KB, 253x200px
I feel like I'm slowly dying inside now that I know AT will be ending soon. With there ever be a more comfy show than this?
>>
Harvey Beaks
We Bare Bears
>>
How much longer until the end?
>>
yes its called mushishi
>>
>>91467305
They'll only be 21 episodes left after the next miniseries. That's supposed to last to early 2018.
>>
>>91467383
23 episodes, not 21.
>>
Better post this

The miniseries is preceded by the new episode Orb premiering Friday, April 21st at 7:45/6:45c.

——

Pt.1 SKYHOOKS - April 24th

written/storyboarded by Sam Alden & Polly Guo

Pt. 2 BESPOKEN FOR - April 24th

written/storyboarded by Seo Kim & Somvilay Xayaphone

——

Pt. 3 WINTER LIGHT - April 25th

written/storyboarded by Steve Wolfhard & Laura Knetzger

Pt. 4 CLOUDY - April 25th

written/storyboarded by Kent Osborne & Graham Falk

——

Pt. 5 SLIME CENTRAL - April 26th

written/storyboarded by Hanna K Nyström & Aleks Sennwald

Pt. 6 HAPPY WARRIOR - April 26th

written/storyboarded by Polly Guo & Sam Alden

——

Pt. 7 HERO HEART - April 27th

written/storyboarded by Somvilay Xayaphone & Seo Kim

Pt. 8 SKYHOOKS II - April 27th

written/storyboarded by Steve Wolfhard
>>
>>91467554
The shorts count as two episodes.
https://ask.fm/MrMuto/answers/140793287880
>>
File: Untitled.png (15KB, 558x126px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15KB, 558x126px
>>91467589
Lemongrab, King of Ooo, Breakfast Kingdom, Elder Plorps, Carroll (the cloud girl from The Tower) and the Ancient Sleeping Magi of Life Giving are going to show up in Elements.

And Betty's VA got replaced.
>>
>>91467676
>Breakfast Kingdom

Fuck, I meant Breakfast Princess
>>
>>91467589
What happened to Tom Herpich?
>>
>current year
>Giving a shit about adventure time
>>
>>91467676
>And Betty's VA got replaced.

Good. Ice King redemption is the storyline I'm most interest in for these last episodes. It was hard to like Betty when such a horrible person was voicing her.
>>
File: 1486549219203.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1486549219203.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>91468294
>>
>>91467247
Over The Garden Wall was comfier.
>Combination of grey and warm colors
>Autumn
>Laid back pacing
>Fairy tale like setting
>Timeless
>>
>>91468508
who gives a shit about what the VA said, you gotta disassociate a person from their work.
the bigger problem was that Dunham was just a shitty VA and Betty's voice was very boring to listen to. I'm sure her new actor will be more interesting than her.

was Betty voiced by Dunham in King's Ransom?
>>
>>91467676
Why did you neglect to mention Party Pat/Rap Bear? Samberg's name is right there
>>
>>91467247
>Adventure Time
>Good past season 3
>>
>>91467247
>comfy
I really need to filter this word.
>>
>>91469075
Nope. She was voiced by Tom or Steve (can't remember)
>>
>>91469113
I forgot to mention him. Thanks anon
>>
>>91469147
oh wait, I meant Broke his Crown not King's Ransom, she didn't have that voice transponder thing in BHC so was Dunham doing her in that one? I thought it sounded like her
>>
>>91467247
As far as I'm concerned it ended years ago.

I could never get past Season 3.
>>
>>91469194
Yes, she was voiced by Dunhan in Broke his Crown
>>
File: Close your eyes....gif (407KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Close your eyes....gif
407KB, 480x270px
>>91469147
Makes sense. The voices for "King's Ransom" must've been recorded during the time after Dunham had been kicked off the show and the Ooo Crew was still trying to find a fitting replacement.

It was Herpich, btw who noticeably seems to be missing in the writing/storyboarding for "Elements".
>>
File: I Am a Sword.gif (464KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
I Am a Sword.gif
464KB, 250x250px
>Hero Heart

>A full-scale war breaks out between two kingdoms, and Ooo's most unlikely hero must put an end to the fighting.

First, BMO saves Finn & Jake's friendship with an adorable song, and now, he's gonna end a two-kingdom-wide war.

Was there ever any doubt that BMO's the best character?
>>
>>91467247
Let's hope this gets green lit
https://youtu.be/idT98H8TK-U
>>
>>91469651
Except King's Ransom was before Broke His Crown, which she did do the voice in.
>>
>>91470300
I like the style

I don't like the voice acting

I don't like the "fake documentary" style

I like that the dad isn't a fucking retard
>>
>>91470300
it was made back in 2014-15 (same batch as Jammers, Ridin' with Burgess, and 12 Forever)
>>
>>91469651
I'm pretty glad Betty got this new look, her original outfit was so incredibly boring looking.
>>
Now you will all know the crippling depression I felt when Terry Pratchett died
>>
>>91470577
how would that make him feel any better when he was just talking about not liking her VA because she's a terrible person
>>
>>91470482
>Don't like the voice acting
How? That's probably the most real voice acting I've ever heard in a cartoon
>>
>>91470435
Huh. I must've forgotten about Magic Betty's head in the crown.

I kept myself from rewatching too many Season 7 episodes so as to not get burned out by them.
>>
It airs so rarely anymore, I keep forgetting there are still episodes left.
>>
Season 8's been MOSTLY great so far, IMO.

Did /co/ like this episode? 'Cause I sure didn't, even after giving it a second viewing.
>>
>>91471098
It was a trunks episode, of course it was terrible.
>>
>>91471098
how was that story deep at all, it was a bunch of wacky shenanigans with silly looking aliens
are you just pissed because it got 'political' because TT wrote fascist on a sign? episode was pretty funny, one of the better eps of season 8 so far
>>
>Creative/Supervising Directors

>Season 1
Patrick McHale

>Season 2
Patrick McHale and (except for the earliest few episodes) Cole Sanchez

>Season 3
Cole Sanchez (most of the season)
Adam Muto (Marceline's Closet, Paper Pete, Another Way, and Incendium)
Nate Cash (Ghost Princess)
uncredited (Dad's Dungeon)

>Season 4
Adam Muto (episodes boarded by Xayaphone & Youn and Sanchez & Sugar)
Nate Cash (episodes boarded by Herpich & Page and Acasta & Jmoyns; You Made Me)

>Season 5A
Nate Cash (eps boarded by Acasta/Wellmann & Jmoyns and Herpich & Wolfhard; Finn the Human)
Adam Muto (Sanchez's episodes and Xayaphone's episodes)
Elizabeth Ito (Shh!)
Guest Director: David O'Reilly (A Glitch is a Glitch)

>Season 5B
Elizabeth Ito (eps boarded by Osborne/Ristaino & Sanchez and Pearson/Kim & Xayaphone)
Nate Cash (eps boarded by Wellmann/Acasta & Jmoyns and Herpich & Wolfhard)
Adam Muto (Root Beer Guy, co-directed Betty and Billy's Bucket List with Cash)

>Season 6
Adam Muto (Escape from the Citadel, Sad Face, The Prince Who Wanted Everything, Dark Purple, Hoots)
Elizabeth Ito (episodes by Ristaino & Sanchez and Kim & Xayaphone from the first half of the season as well as Little Brother, returned at the end to direct Be Sweet, On the Lam, and The Comet)
Andres Salaff (most pf Herpich & Wolfhard and Jmoyns eps; Orgalorg)
Cole Sanchez (most Ristaino & Sanchez and Kim & Xayaphone eps from the 2nd half of the season; The Diary)
Kent Osborne (Jake the Brick)
Guest Directors: Masaaki Yuasa (Food Chain) and David Ferguson (Water Park Prank)

>Season 7
Adam Muto (Cherry Cream Soda, May I Come In?, King's Ransom, The Thin Yellow Line, Preboot)
Andres Salaff (most Herpich & Wolfhard and Alden & Jmoyns episodes; Football, Blank Eyed Girl, Beyond the Grotto, and The Music Hole)
Elizabeth Ito (Kris Mukai's eps, most Kim & Xayaphone, Hannah K, Osborne, and Graham Falk episodes; Checkmate, half of the Moe 2-parter, and Reboot)
Guest Director: Kirsten Lepore (Bad Jubies)
>>
>>91470300
Infinity train is better

get fugged
>>
>>91471457
I think both look amazing
>>
>>91471098
>it's a tree trunks is a slut episode
I could say it was all expected from a BC episode, but honestly it was pretty lame even by those standards
>>
>>91471340
>season 8 so far

>Directed by Cole Sanchez
Two Swords (Herpich and Wolfhard)
Do No Harm (Knetzger and Partridge)
Horse and Ball (Kim and Xayaphone)
Jelly Beans Have Power (Hannah K and Sennwald)
Mysterious Island (Herpich and Wolfhard)
Min & Marty (Alden and Osborne)
The Light Cloud (Falk, Muto, and Sennwald)

>Directed by Elizabeth Ito
Wheels (Falk and Verhagen)
High Strangeness (Alden and Pen)
The Invitation (Alden and Guo)
Whipple the Happy Dragon (Kim and Xayaphone)
Imaginary Resources (Falk and Pen)
Hide and Seek (Hannah K and Sennwald)
Helpers (Herpich and Wolfhard)
>>
>>91471590
and for reference
>Muto was replaced by Ito because muto became shorunner
>Nate Cash was replaced by Salaff because Cash seem to have moved on in general
>My best guess as to why Ito was replaced by Sanchez in season 6 was because of her pilot (it's actually from 2015 and was screened at film festivals at the time), but Salaff's pilot (Ridin' with Burgess) was from the same batch so that might not be why
>Sanchez was re-replaced by Ito because he went to direct Long Live the Royals
>Salaff was replaced by Sanchez because Salaff became a writer/boarder on Uncle Grandpa
we also know that Salaff's returning for season 9
>>
>>91471098
I loved that episode. One of the highlights of season 8 for sure.
>>
File: tumblr_om49zpfgMP1t0t09yo2_1280.png (51KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om49zpfgMP1t0t09yo2_1280.png
51KB, 576x432px
Who are they looking at /co/?
>>
>>91467589
>>91467725
>>91469651
>Tom Herpich's absence from Elements
Not sure about the possible reason(s), but I hope he ended up boarding another solo episode. "Walnuts & Rain" and "The Hall of Egress" were great!
>>
>>91473882
Probably Bubblegum.
>>
File: MaxxCover_6824.jpg (65KB, 350x538px) Image search: [Google]
MaxxCover_6824.jpg
65KB, 350x538px
>>91467247
>With there ever be a more comfy show than this?
Watch The Maxx.
>>
>>91473962
then why is BMO smiling? He probably thinks she was a lizard person after all.
>>
>>91473882
sweet p or whatever the lich is called now
>>
>>91473996
No idea. I'm just guessing since it's from the first episode, they're looking up at something in horror and clearly they're familiar with who they're speaking to. PB makes sense.
>>
File: header.jpg (116KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
116KB, 460x215px
Anybody here play the Adventure time games? I bought Secret of the Nameless Kingdom and was shocked by how good it was. 11 hours for one playthrough, with finding every item. Probably would have taken less time, but I missed one detail that caused me to wander the map for hours and almost killed my run. I was really surprised that you actually chose an ending.
Are any of the other games on PC worth playing? I've been looking at the 3D mystery solving one. Not sure if it'd be interesting or long enough.
>>
>>91473882
First episode so it won't be too big of a deal. Maybe Betty? Or new, slightly more sane Ice King.
>>
I spent 18 HOURS trying to find everything

Some doors in the 2nd and 3rd dungeons are a pain in the ass to get to when going for 100% and fuck those caves where the Dream Temple is.

FUCK the Lub grubs and FUCK the convict faries flying around at sanic speeds.
>>
>>91474570
Fairies were terrible, and going through the caves near the dream temple every time you needed to explore that area was a huge pain. Still had fun though, I'm trying to figure out how to break enough pots for the cheevo.
>>
>>91474728
At the 3rd dungeon I just felt tired and irritated those fucking bridge puzzles and those black monsters lobbing exploding floatduck things among a shitton of other shit just got on my nerves too much. I just kept tanking everything when I got up to 7 hearts cause I didn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>91470300
I really like this but it seems like it would be hard to come up with quality ideas for multiple seasons considering it looks more grounded in reality (minus the whole monster thing).
>>
>>91470577
>>91470606
wasn't Lena 7 years old and her sister a 1 old at the time?
I wouldn't call that molestation. a one year old that didn't know what was going on and a 7 year old that didn't know what she was doing
>>
I haven't watched in years. Who won the Finnbowl?
>>
>>91476081
So far no one. Bubblegum and Marceline are
noncontenders at this point, FP is like 90% not happening either. He had a brief fling with a nature wizard but they went their separate ways. It looks like he's ending things solo.
>>
>>91476156
Hey maybe they'll let him take a swing in their candybowls once he grows that smokin' hot bod when he's 18
>>
>>91467247
>comfy show
Clarence

>slowly dying inside now that I know AT will be ending soon
You are already dead since AT and its died a long time ago.
>>
>>91476081
No one. Finn is the biggest cuck in modern cartoon television, also, he got raped..
>>
>>91467589
>no early release announced
>probably won't get time to catch a stream

Dang.

>>91467676
Looking forward to seeing these familiar faces, especial KOO.
>>
>>91471098
I don't usually care for TT episodes, but I thought this one was okay.
>>
>>91476195
Gonna be pretty weird since they're both pretty big lesbos. I mean, 4 years ago I could buy Marceline at least being into that but now she never hangs out with Finn so it'll be pretty sudden going from that to 'Hey bro u wanna threesome' and I see PB being way too frigid for that. It's a fun little fantasy but I see it not having much of a chance of happening.

Let them eat each other's beavers for all eternity and let Finn find his own nice, gentle gal at his own pace. Best end for him.
>>
>>91476227
>he got raped

Go on....
>>
>>91476262
eat shit I want threesome
>>
>>91476281
You don't always get what you want.
But if you try sometimes ect ect get what you need
>>
File: 1491745167551.jpg (29KB, 375x592px) Image search: [Google]
1491745167551.jpg
29KB, 375x592px
>>91476262
>>91476300
i will fight you bubblinefag
>>
File: 018736178.jpg (12KB, 275x242px) Image search: [Google]
018736178.jpg
12KB, 275x242px
>>91476319
>if you aren't autistically bitching and moaning about Bubbline you must be a dirty dirty shipper
Or I just accept the reality that the show is shilling the shit out of the relationship and there's probably no chance that they're gonna suddenly want some Finn sausage with their roast beef even if he gets a growth spurt into a bishie.
>>
>>91476359
You're a dirty dirty faggot
>>
>>91467247
>I feel like I'm slowly dying inside now that I know AT will be ending soon.
This is how I felt last year when Regular Show was announced to be ending (and Mark Hamill incorrectly said it was cancelled), but it was worse because there are very few people who cared. Then every final episode kept on and on being revealed as a bomb and like 20-25 episodes aired in 3 weeks, out of 30 or so.

Fuck, Adventure Time though, hurts about the same, but it had it's moments that bored me (one of the few who didn't get bored with regular show). Sad to see both end.
>>
>>91476402
Takes one to know one my friend ;)
>>
>>91473882
A female character, no doubt.
>>
>>91476423
He's gonna bishie and he's gonna fuck them.

and know i am you fag
>>
>>91476420
I stopped being interested in RS a while ago but it did deserve better than how CN treated it. It really got screwed.

On that note though, I watched the hour long movie thing they did a while back and it was pretty neat. Very bye the numbers but still cool enough and I liked the things they did with Mordecai and Rigby's friendship. I should finish watching the rest of it sometime.
>>
>>91476276
LSP raped him
>forces herself on him
>cut to black
>LSP asleep, finn awake next to her, sad/uncomfortable
>>
File: how_to_be_a_heartbreaker.png (1MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
how_to_be_a_heartbreaker.png
1MB, 1280x1707px
>>91476195
That would be nice. Though I'm leaning less toward just a raunchy threesome and more 3 very close people all have conflicting feelings toward each other and it ends up messy and with some hurt feelings even though they all deeply care about each other.

There's exactly one fic like this and when it's not focused on Bubbline it's so fucking insanely interesting, political intrigue and a new group of humans on the continent and Marceline ruling the Nightosphere and its so fucking well written but then they get to the Bubbline and I'm just AAAAA PLEASE GO BACK TO THE GOOD PARTS
I'm a pretty big fag
>>
I kinda wish we had more Jake and Lady episodes, without the kids.

>>91476467
The movie was very fucked over. JG asked to do a movie, CN said no and that he could do a 40 minute special. JG fought for it and got a 20 minute extension but at the cost of it taking multiple episode slots out of the current season instead of it being its own thing, but presumably the 40 minute route would've been the same. It stuck with the episodic budget too. They mocked it by adding a "Technically Feature Length!" subtitle to a Carter and Briggs TV Movie poster in the background of a Season 5 episode.

Due to restrictions in content it stayed more grounded and didn't deviate away from the main story, I think Muscle Man, Fives, and Skips' crash pit rescue scene was the only secondary moment. Because of all the bullshit it felt like a 40 minute special anyway.

You should, Season 6 was shit if you haven't seen it, a few decent eps but the finale was grating. S7 was without Mordecai drama except the follow up to the S6 finale. Season 8 was iffy because they had 10 episodes cut from the season and they had to rush things, but it tells an interesting story, you've probably heard how it ends but the build up is still exciting at times.
>>
>>91476611
>all have conflicting feelings toward each other and it ends up messy and with some hurt feelings
Why? What the fuck, stop asking for drama.
>>
File: 1483028404446.jpg (41KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1483028404446.jpg
41KB, 564x846px
>>91469118
>>91469226
>>91476203
To be honest most of my favorite episodes are wedge between season 1-3 but it wasn't untill season 6-7 when I felt it took a HUGE dip with the exception of a handful of episodes. Still sad to see it fade into the fabric of time.
>>
>>91474223
I played Ice King Stole Our Garbage or whatever it's called, on DS. It was ok, honestly nothing special. Came with a neat steelbook and gold sword stylus though.
>>
>>91476698
>not reading fanfiction for hurt feelings and drama
?

Not like I was saying put this in the show in the first place. I mean, shit, the dude I was replying to was talking about threesomes, you think those have a chance of being in the show?
>>
>>91476698
>he wants a story without conflict
Once upon a time, everyone was pretty much fine and nothing notably bad ever happened. The end.
>>
>>91476723
yes

>>91476611
you mean extremely ranuchy threesomes
>>
>>91476680
Poor JG, though at least the series had other stuff like Exit 9B which was able to be a pretty satisfying big event.
I'll get back to it some day. Eventually it just reached a point in like season 5 or so for me where I was just too bored, felt like the show was less funny and the characters were too flat for me to get invested in their development. The things I saw with people discussing it made it seem like I was missing lots of painful stuff as well, that Mordecai wedding ceremony was hard to watch.

>wish we had more Jake and Lady episodes, without the kids
Totally. Not only were the kids boring gimmick characters, they shoved Lady aside even more than she already was. She was already barely more than "Jake's girlfriend" so lets make her "mother of 5" so she can be even further marginalized. What goddamn bullshit, Lady's a cool gal and deserved better.
That language barrier probably scared them away from making that many episodes centered on her too, I guess.
>>
>>91467383
About time this show died desu, after season 3 the show had a dramatic drop in quality that it only recently started to recover from.
>>
>>91476854
>thank god it's getting canceled, it was starting to get good again
???
>>
File: sad.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>91467589
>two somvilay episodes
>>
>>91471340
>>91471590
>>91471937
stop this autism
>>
>>91477135
our cross to bear. I'm more worried that he's doing the penultimate episode, I hope he manages to make it not shit.

>>91477160
hey man, leave that weird guy alone. if listing shit no one cares about makes him happy who are we to judge.
>>
>>91476854
Adventure Time never had a dramatic drop in quality though. There were a ton of stellar episodes from Season 4 to Season 6: Card Wars, King Worm, Puhoy, The Vault, Time Sandwich, Lemonhope, Escape from the Citadel, The Tower, Your Forgot Your Floaties just to name a few. Season 7 was arguably the strongest season yet.
>>
File: 1466271807213.png (590KB, 1012x758px) Image search: [Google]
1466271807213.png
590KB, 1012x758px
>>91476832
Yea, JG's a chill guy and one of the few cartoon creators I've heard nothing shitty about. He stays away from Social Media often and isn't always trying to stay relevant. After the show ended he's stayed just as quiet as usual, doing his own things. Crew talks highly of him (which is common anyway) and he seems great at cons. It sucks the network put him in shitty positions and made him lie in an interview saying they got to tell every story that they wanted, but later a bunch of episode ideas that got abandoned due to the -10 episode cut were being revealed. Not to mention that god damn fucking sponsor whore video where right after the series ended they made a Youtube video where JG said he liked Xbox and Android and Batman and shit. It was painful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIMgrssQ5FE

Funny thing is in the description it says watch Regular Show on Cartoon Network, uploaded the day after the last ever airing of the show was played on the network since, 3 months ago. Besides, it had 0 reruns in years prior.

I agree on the Lady stuff, they could've used her more especially back when they'd scrape the bottom of the barrel for an episode idea and then just give it to a side character. Yea the language thing makes sense, networks hate completely silent or hard to understand episode-length ideas. Subtitles are just as risky. Given AT's production-wise attention, I'm sure if they pushed for it CN would say OK. They have a better animation budget than Regular Show's final season, got an extra season, and multiple miniseries', even if grouped in the connected season. Not to mention RS got told to cut back on the innuendo but AT still manages to get by when it wants. The network treats it half shit half good, they're given leniency in their production, but the episodes air with a bunch of shit going on like last second time swap and no ads. RS just gets shafted all together.
>>
File: 1425014486896.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1425014486896.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>91467589
>>
>>91476156
>It looks like he's ending things solo.

Well, not really. The writers are hinting that HW is going to be his next love interest.
>>
>>91479652
Fuck, meant to reply >>91476081
>>
>>91479652
I'll be surprised if it doesn't happen. I can't imagine they'd go out of their way to hint at it and then not follow it up.
>>
>>91467247
>there are people who don't feel like AT is past its prime
I don't understand you. There's already a very noticeable dropoff in enjoyability.
>>
>>91480098
>enjoyability
That's the key word. What makes something enjoyable is subjective.
>>
>>91479652
Didn't she kinda reject him already?
>>
>>91480098
Different strokes for different folks. I may not get quite as excited as I used to, but it's still one of the few shows I look forward to at all nowadays.
>>
I all ready died a little because Adventure TIme didn't die sooner. It didn't die before it's corpse was re-animated with corporate necromancy, dressed up as a transgender thing, covered in PC/Social Justice approved stickers and made to pander and dance on puppet strings to entertain the selfish, vapid adult-children who took this show from it's target audience.
>>
File: 1485307990940.jpg (313KB, 1280x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1485307990940.jpg
313KB, 1280x1438px
>>91480181
Yeah, but she's been stalking him
>>
>>91480226
That's hot as hell, actually
>>
>>91480222
w-what?
>>
>>91480226
I'd be more surprised that she didn't.

He stayed with her for like 2 weeks afterall.
>>
>>91480830
Are you saying they fucked violently for two weeks?
>>
>>91480896
Im saying HW had to have gained some kind of feelings for him during that time.

And we all know that Finn was just horny the whole time and just hung out with HW because he thought she was hot.
>>
>>91469075
What happened?
>>
>>91480926
>Im saying HW had to have gained some kind of feelings for him during that time

She admited herself that she has feelings for Finn after they played the flute song
>>
Why did ppl hate AT after season 3 ?
Did they wanted AT to always be about random adventures without a main plot or something?
>>
>>91481233
I don't hate what came after season three, but I don't see what's wrong with wanting the show to mostly be stand-alone adventures.
>>
>>91481233
The show still is mostly random adventures. It's really only this season that got plot heavy all of a sudden.
>>
>>91474223
I remember playing the moba with /co/ when it was hot. Good times all around.
>>
>>91481838
I wish it would get a resurgence, I want to go back.
>>
File: its prain.png (39KB, 379x195px) Image search: [Google]
its prain.png
39KB, 379x195px
>>91478675
>snapchat or instagram
>batman or superman
>star wars or star trek
>iphone or android
>playstation or xbox
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.