[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that circuses are dead come up with a new origin for Dick Grayson.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 282281_original.jpg (249KB, 887x850px) Image search: [Google]
282281_original.jpg
249KB, 887x850px
Now that circuses are dead come up with a new origin for Dick Grayson.
>>
His parents were Cirque du Soleil performers who died tragically.
>>
Circuses aren't dead, just the shows with animals. There's still stuff like cirque du soleil and the acrobatics are the important part of his origin.
>>
>>91467057
Rich Grayson is the son of two former Olympic gymnasts. Everything else stays largely the same, except their brakes were cut or something because they tried to run away from debts they owed to some gang. Grayson is a top tier gymnast who survived the crash and is taken in by Bruce Wayne (Batman pulled him out of the car).
>>
>>91467057
Sliding timescale is a mistake
>>
>>91467057
Professional wrestler
>>
>>91467057
Orphaned, Adopted by a family of movie stunt and martial art choreographers
Parents got killed by the Mexican drug cartel in California.
Seeks revenge cause California is too liberal to deal with it

Turns out bruce is his real father
>>
>>91467057
Family of stuntmen, killed by origional, pre mud monster Clayface and his gang when his stick was just serial killer out of work movie star with facial scars.
>>
File: 120817-juggalofashion14-640x426.png (672KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
120817-juggalofashion14-640x426.png
672KB, 640x426px
>>91467057
The Graysons were ICP Juggalo Dark Circus performers that traveled with the band. Joker killed them when they performed outside of Gotham for stealing his shtick

Absolutely no one in Gotham gave a shit in the slightest. Bruce felt sorry for Dick having been raised by clown themed trailer trash carnie nomads.
>>
>>91467100
Would be then be named Richard Fils de Gris?
>>
>>91468468
>>91469438
i like both of these a lot more than I should.
>>
There's a traveling circus a few blocks from my house right now.
>>
>>91467186
bretty gud
>>
>>91467057
Subway performers who got beat to death by a crowd that just wanted to ride in peace.
>>
>>91469927
Actually you'll find that that is fake, anon
>>
>>91471813
Yeah. They're not a travelling circus at all. They're always just a few blocks away from your house. They just say they are a travelling circus so they can sell more tickets because people think they will be gone soon and want to catch them before that.
>>
>>91467057
He is adopted son of a Deadman
>>
>>91469840
>>91468468
>>91469438
movie origin?
>>
>>91467057
Dick Grayson is a gay French gymnast
>>
>>91467057
Wait, since when are circuses dead? Was this over the elephant shows? Damn animal rights people ruining everyone's fun...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.