[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey 4chan, I work for a network, and can confirm that most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Trix_Rabbit.png (111KB, 378x385px) Image search: [Google]
Trix_Rabbit.png
111KB, 378x385px
Hey 4chan, I work for a network, and can confirm that most of us don't care what a bunch of whiny adults think of our shows. ;)
>>
Hey 4chan, I work for a network, and can confirm that OP is a faggot. ;)
>>
I have an idea for a cartoon about three gay-acting 10 year old boys. They believe walking to the toilet is a waste of time, so they just pee their pants whenever they need to go.
>>
>>91465288
Looking back, why was it just accepted without question that rabbits weren't allowed to have Trix? And why were all kids in on it? Why was that a gimmick to make their cereal more attractive?
>>
You probably should, we're the only ones still watching TV out of habit, unlike kids who are all on the internet.
>>
>>91466045
Did the Rabbit ever just buy the fucking Triz and the kids stole it, because the kids would be the dirty thieves then

I thought I remembered him winning or being given them legit sometimes and those filthy little thieves stole them

They should be in juvey

Unless he's allergic and would die from eating them in which case I want to see that commercial
>>
>>91466114
Not OP, but
1. The target age range of most cartoons is 7-11, not the 12 year olds who go on Internet message boards.
2. There are streaming services like Netflix where kids who use the Internet can watch cartoons. There are also custom apps.
>>
>>91466045
"Trix are for kids" was memorable and became a pre-Internet meme.
>>
>>91465288
>steven universe writer
how does it feel like to do a worse job than youtube bait bot videos?
>>
>>91466187
The only time he ever got it was after some vote thing where he finally got a bowl.
>>
>>91466367
Funny, I wonder which campaign you remember. He was able to eat trix only twice in his life. 1976 and 1980. The fucked up part about this is that he won the race legit, then the people in the cartoon are like "well, should we really give it to him?"
>>
>>91466343
I thought the Steven Universe writers DID care what adult fans think, to the point they get salty when they get criticised too much.
>>
>>91466467
>Punished Rabbit
>A lagomorph denied his breakfast
It's fucking sad how much people wanted the damn rabbit to have the Trix.
>>
File: quack.jpg (14KB, 455x337px) Image search: [Google]
quack.jpg
14KB, 455x337px
>>91466702
Well, a gear got loose somewhere, because that was not what I meant at all.
>It's fucking sad how he never got the Trix despite how much people wanted him to
>>
>>91465288
>Hey 4chan, I work for a network,

Not for much longer, looking at the way profits are contracting.
>>
HEEHEEHEEHEE OK OP >;3
>>
>>91465288
well, my dad works for nintendo and he says he can easily beat your dad
>>
>>91465288
Yeah, and my dad owns Xbox company so he can delete your Xbox account.
>>
>>91465288
>>91470130

My dad is a power ranger AND owns Nintendo try to beat me fags
>>
File: SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg (10KB, 234x313px) Image search: [Google]
SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg
10KB, 234x313px
>>91465288
>>
>>91465288
well you should since were the only generation that watches tv any more.
kids play video games and are on youtube 24/7 and dont give a shit about whats on tv
>>
>>91465288
Yeah, but what about the kids?
Surely the kids deserve better than have to suffer through 24 hours of Spongebob or 24 hours of Teen Titans Go or live action or whatever. They deserve a healthier schedule, with a variety of cartoons and new shows that don't get canceled for getting moved to a dead timeslot. They do have taste after all, and they're your target audience, they're the future of America, reconsider.
DEAR GOD. THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN, OP, THE CHILDREN. DON'T DO THIS FOR US, DO IT FOR THEM.
>>
File: joe swanson minnie.jpg (79KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
joe swanson minnie.jpg
79KB, 432x768px
>>91465288
Quality is relative, regardless of the target audience.

If people praise a modern show, it means you're doing something right and there's a good chance your target audience will look back proudly on it.

If you do something bad in the name of pandering or just make overall bad writing or artistic choices, people are gonna ride you on that shit.

No one's gonna look back at a show like Nutri Ventures and say it holds up but they'll definitely look back at a show like Gumball and say it covered its bases well.
>>
>>91466045
>>91466187
>>91466467
To be fair, the kids have become a lot kinder to the rabbit since the 90s. Of course they don't let him have Trix, but their relationship now seems to be more of a playful one. Perhaps due to the rise of political correctness and "let's hold hands" mentality.

If you look at the 50s-80s commercials, they're downright malicious towards him sometimes.
>>
>>91465288
Good choice of image.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.