[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bonkers.jpg (53KB, 444x282px) Image search: [Google]
bonkers.jpg
53KB, 444x282px
Does anyone remember this show?
>>
>>91464909
It was totally nuts.
>>
I do, but I didn;'t like it. I was confused why sometimes his partner was fat cop and sometimes it was blonde cop.
>>
>>91464909
It was shit. About as bad as Marsupalami.
>>
>>91464909
Watched it a lot because reruns were on Toon Disney so often, and the theme song is fucking bitchin'

Probably one of Jim Cummings's weaker performances though, as well as a pretty shameless Roger Rabbit clone. If they couldn't get the rights to Roger, I wish they could have tried a LITTLE harder to differentiate this property from him.
>>
>>91464909
Wasn't it originally supposed to be a Roger Rabbit series?
>>
>>91464946
Series was done in two parts. First part his partner was supposed to be Miranda Wright and working the beat and later getting bumped up to detective and then partners with Lucky Pickel.

But somewhere the seasons were rearranged and Lucky segment aired first and Miranda was second. They also added a bit to explain that Lucky had joined the FBI hence that change.
>>
>>91464946
Because that was two seasons. First season was Lucky, who was supposed to be like Eddie from Roger Rabbit. Second season was some lady we were supposed to give a shit about, but no one really cared since we wanted Lucky back. Then it was canceled.

It was alright. Nothing amazing, but not bad either.
>>
>>91464909
I remember reading a comic with him in a Disney Adventures magazine.
>>
I have a book from the show lol
>>
>>91466331

No. Commonly percieved as such because of Lucky's character, but it started out as just a toon cop show. As mentioned earlier, Lucky was a later addition before the series even aired.
>>
>>91466446
And being aired out of order (a habitual problem with afternoon cartoons) didn't help things.
>>
>>91466583
I remember as a kid seeing City of Stone(Gargoyles) part 1, then part 2 the next day. After that? Reruns of season 1. I never saw the last two episodes of that storyline until years later.
>>
never saw it on tv in my childhood, only know about because of a nostalgia critic video I watched
>>
>>91466424
That's what happened? For the longest time I was really confused about what had happened there because I remember Bonker saying that if he'd got his show back he'd want it to be cop-themed with a lady partner. So every episode with the blonde had me think that those episodes about his revived show.
>>
File: Slappy.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Slappy.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
I remember it. My nephew liked it. I seemed to recall he ate too much sugar. No wonder
>>
>>91464909
No, you gay faggot.
>>
>>91467627
Slappy had such a hateboner for Bonkers.

I should request someone to draw them fucking.
>>
>>91467673
That sounds like it could be hot
>>
>>91464909
Yeah, I remember Bonkers. It was pretty intentionally running on the coattails of Roger Rabbit.

I honestly just got bored with the whole thing. Not as good as Animaniacs, not really anything more than that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.