[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Diana is laughing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hero_tic__p_by_nebezial-db1dy28.jpg (198KB, 798x1001px) Image search: [Google]
hero_tic__p_by_nebezial-db1dy28.jpg
198KB, 798x1001px
Why Diana is laughing?
>>
>>91463212
She has never seen a penis before
>>
>>91463226
She has, just not a cut one.
>>
>>91463212
I can see Diana's nipple

That's a ban
>>
>>91463212
she thinks it's a neck
>>
>>91463226
she's never seen a male penis, amazon penises are much, much larger.
>>
>>91463804
Futa Faggot.
>>
>>91463804
What? I though amazon were exclusively female.
>>
>>91463882
see
>>91463855
>>
>>91463882
Maybe it's like the Utopian Parallel and male born Amazons are all trans women
>>
>>91463882
You are not very smart.
>>
>>91463212
Soranik and John have never fucked have they? I thought she was Kyle's girl

What are those B-lister Lanterns doing there anyway, I want to see Hal and Sinestro
>>
File: Katma_Tui_002.png (477KB, 337x801px)
Katma_Tui_002.png
477KB, 337x801px
>>91464288
It's Katma Tui, not Soranik.

She and John were married.
>>
>>91464332
Oh right, I forgot about her she's been dead for a while.

All these damn aliens look the same
>>
>>91464378
Well, they are both Korugarian.
>>
>>91463212

Because she is happy.

I wonder if Diana is tender in bed or brutal?
"Rarrrgghh! Grroowwwlll! GamiseĆ­s, Kryptonian, viazon mou!!" Like all that Amazonian fury which she usually restrains with the wisdom of Athena and the tenderness of Aphrodite pours out when she's between the sheets.

Even funnier might be Kryptonian rutting, of course.
"Clark, why is your hair red all of sudden?"
"You don't want to know, Lois."
"Oh my god... you sound like... like...!!"
"Don't say it!!"
>>
>>91464678
>"Clark, why is your hair red all of sudden?"
>"You don't want to know, Lois."
>"Oh my god... you sound like... like...!!"
>"Don't say it!!"

I don't get it.
>>
>>91464678
She's tender. That's her point. Submit to her loving, gentle embrace.
>>
>>91464914

She is too good for me.

>>91464891

No, there wasn't really a joke. His hair changing color was just a reaction to biochemical changes, while I wanted to be suggestive with the voice. Was it a funny voice? A super-sexy voice? A familiar voice?

The only point is that Superman is a different species and alien things might happen to him when he is 'in heat'.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.