[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartoon reviewers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: e;r.jpg (19KB, 344x341px) Image search: [Google]
e;r.jpg
19KB, 344x341px
Why do people like this edgy faggot? His videos are just filled with the shittiest meme-filled parts of 4chan stuffed into a terrible review. His comedy is just "jews, sjws, and blacks are dumb lol" over and over without any deviation. If his jokes and opinions are just stolen from the boards here, where the fuck is the actual substance and objective review of animation?
>>
>>91462212
Who the fuck is that?
>>
he has a bigger hate boner for su then my fat ass.
>>
>>91462212

who?
>>
he's funny, concise when he actually takes shit seriously, good at articulating himself and good at triggering little babbys like you who can't handle that someone doesn't like su
>>
It's a shame because he can make some good points, but they're drowned out in edgy memes and cringe-inducing humour.
>>
File: Capturedd.png (107KB, 431x286px) Image search: [Google]
Capturedd.png
107KB, 431x286px
>>91462522
>he's funny, concise when he actually takes shit seriously, good at articulating himself and good at triggering little babbys like you who can't handle that someone doesn't like su
>>
>>91462522
But...I hate SU and E;R, just for different reasons.
>>
>>91462212
No seriously who is that?
>>
>>91462620
His name is E;R. He's a cartoon reviewer on youtube.
>>
>>91462559
i mean i'm sure he comes here or would if this place wasn't the polar opposite of /pol/ as far as 4chan goes but nah i ain't the guy
>>
>>91462212
I like him.
>MA-REY-SUUUUUEEEE
>>
He seems like a giant faggot and I've only seen his video titles and thumbnails.

Anyone who likes him is probably an idiot and I doubt he has anything going for him in his life.
>>
>his avatar is a 90's anime villain

WHOA THIS GUY SEEMS REALLY EDGY AND COOL, I BET HE'S THE HIPPEST KID AT THE LOCAL HOT TOPIC.
>>
>>91462522
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>91462663
>>91462919
>>
>>91462680
>if this place wasn't the polar opposite of /pol/ as far as 4chan goes

Which makes it one of the least annoying boards on this site. I like /v/ just fine and I can stomach /tv/ most of the time but whenever they start to talk about politics it's hard not to roll my eyes.

Of course it still beats collectivist shitholes like reddit.
>>
The /pol/ jokes would work if his delivery wasn't perpetually doing an Internet Aristocrat impression.
>>
>>91463053
>can stomach /pol/ 2.0
ok
>>
>>91463346
I don't see it. Jim tends to repeat himself often, E;R just cuts it in. Jim also has a smexy voice that gives off sarcasm when he throws his jokes out there. His delivery is more like YMS with hints of JonTron.

His main problem is that he sounds like he's recording in the closet afraid of his mother hearing him, which ruins his delivery by constricting his emotions. When he ranted about Korra after she was magically given the avatar state, you can hear him restricting his emotion. He wanted to scream, but he couldn't, so he did this whisper-scream that detracts power from the delivery.
>>
>>91462212
He's autistic 4chan rants in video form.
>>
>has an anime girl, tentacles and an edgy "evil" face for a profile

I don't know who he is but I already know he's a faggot
>>
>>91462212
Do you have anything of value to say about his actual reviews though?

You're going after the fact that he jokes about Jews, SJWs and blacks (fucking when?), but you don't actually address what's wrong with his reviews other than that you don't like his /pol/-lite brand of humor.

>If his jokes and opinions are just stolen from the boards here, where the fuck is the actual substance and objective review of animation?

Can you substantiate the claim that everything he says is just stolen from here? Can someone not have an opinion that's similar to the ones generally had here that can be expressed and analysed in a video?

The only thing lacking in substance here is your lackluster argument.
>>
>>91462212
Nice bait.
>>
>>91462522
I hate SU, I just hate him too for basically being a fucking walking stereotype of a /TV/fag
>>
>>91464246

This.
Some good opinions and editing, but his forced jokes are bad not because they are edgy but because he cannot deliver a joke for the life of him.

Say what you want about Pan, but his nerdy voice fits with his self deprecating humour he uses. Monotones voices like IHE oozes sarcasm so his style of delivery is sarcastic.

E;R could do serious video essays if he wanted and they would be top tier, but I guess he is too edgy for that and has to sprinkle jokes all over the scrip and repeat them over and over till you find them funny. That was my biggest gripe with the Korra series. He reused the same jokes multiple times like if they were the most hilarious thing ever, like Chous = Jews one. Which was funny the first time, but loses its effect the 2nd time and by the 3rd time is just obnoxious.
>>
>>91462212
are you new to /co/ or have you not paid attention to the everyday threads we make where we mock sjws and feminists?

The jews jokes are there because they truly are prominent in our media, doesn't that make you think? It's just /pol/ humour fag
>>
>>91464881
>we mock sjws and feminists?
>mock

/co/ threads don't make fun of SJWs, they argue about them or worse, argue amongst ourselves about what they SJWs are angry about this time.
>>
>>91464803
if he was more of a /tv/fag he'd
1. try to convince everyone with several hour long videos that somehow last longer than the actual movies, that the dceu is actually a work of genius
2. try to force memes that he made up instead of just using ones that already exist (not that i like either, but i tolerate the latter)
3. banepost more, i've only seen him reference bane once in a shitpost video calling out a stupid comment
4. post black dicks. fair point, he might want to but youtube's guidelines prevent him from doing so, but still.
5. post underage 3d girls.
he's more /pol/ mixed with /co/ because of the content he reviews and the jew jokes and hitler/nazi references.
>>
reniggings was on point
>>
>>91462212
He actually made a good point about the his political views; when Bryke or Rebecca sugar bring liberal politics into their shows they open the door for the other /pol/ side to voice their views.
>>
>>91464881
>The jews jokes are there because they truly are prominent in our media, doesn't that make you think?

Oh I see what you did there, friend. Have an vote in the upward direction for such a dank meme.
>>
"guys, gems=jews. Did you get it?"
>>
>>91465533
It's called a running joke, which he only did for one video.

No need to get nitpicky.
>>
>>91465597
but being nitpicky is a time honered /co/ past time.

but in all seriousness, his reviews are fine even if I don't agree with some of them (his TFA and Mad Max review comes to mind).

Whenever he is not shoving forced /pol/ jokes in his videos, he can actually make a decent review, my favorite being is korra videos.
>>
Is this Pan Pizza
>>
>>91465721
I think that's just his trademark humor now. I imagine what everyone things when they think of the name E;R is "/pol/, edgy, weeb, woefully high standards, great editing", all of which are things that personally are my favorite things. Not so much the /pol/ part, more so the /pol/ humor.

But yeah, honestly, even if he's wrong I find his reviews entertaining as hell, mainly on an editing and analytical standpoint.
>>
>>91466040
To be fair, name one cartoon reviewer that's actually analytical. I'm serious, many have nice thoughts and opinions but I genuinely can't thing of any that really break down things in a more analytical way. Seems like most are either more comedic based, more like sort of vlog channels that give the reviewers sorta overall general opinion on their subject, or Mr Enter likes.
>>
>>91466276
I imagine people who over compensate their favorite reviewer would say Pan Pizza, Mr. Enter, and that would be it because those are the only two cartoon reviewers of note.

Pan's funny, but he just quickly recommends things in a top10 format while doing JonTron style riffs on movies/series , and I just see no value in Enter's videos at all and it's hard to sit though a single one of his videos..

I guess the main appeal of E;R right now is that he's not just self-deprecation, and he actually seems to know what he's talking about, and the editing helps a lot to make his point, which is something most reviewers like Mr. Enter put no effort into actually doing other than changing their cartoon persona's pose every 2 seconds.

That would be another thing I respect a lot about E;R is just how much work he seems to put into every video.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.