[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I liked episode 4 alot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8072.png (516KB, 820x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8072.png
516KB, 820x519px
I liked episode 4 alot
>>
>>91460210
>Creature large enough they can walk around for hours on its tongue and in its body
>this creature eats things their size

That doesn't make sense why does it happen in media? At least when real life whales eat krill and plankton they eat tons at a time, not one or two.
>>
>>91460210
Same
>>
>>91460210
Yeah, so did I. I hope jack gets to meet the scotman before he snuffs it
>>
>>91460337
The monster wasn't eating them in specific, they just happened to be in the chunk of forest it ate. Like whales filter-feeding, you wouldn't say it was specifically eating any single krill.
>>
File: ALOT.png (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ALOT.png
90KB, 800x600px
>>91460210
Episode 4 alot likes you too!
>>
File: EXTRA THICC.gif (1MB, 750x486px) Image search: [Google]
EXTRA THICC.gif
1MB, 750x486px
>>91460210
use the better pic
>>
>>91460337
It didn't just swallow Jack and Ashi, it destroyed the forest. Aku unleashed them to feed of the destruction they caused on the enviroment, as Jack explained.
>>
>>91460210
>BRRAAPP
Thank you, GENNDY!
>>
I did too. Jack used to get in non-Aku related jams all the time, so much like the opening of episode 2 I'm glad to see an aspect of the show hasn't been abandoned in the new season. As far as Ashi is concerned it was pretty obvious to me that she was going to be significant from the start what with her being the only Daughter to get a moment of humanization during their whole origin subplot in the first episode.
>>
>>91460337
>whales don't survive on krill and plankton
>>
We're getting some more aku next episode right?
>>
File: buttz.png (105KB, 611x251px) Image search: [Google]
buttz.png
105KB, 611x251px
>>91460210
>>
>>91460928
"Passive" feeding like that is only really viable in water, where your food can literally float all around you. On land it wouldn't really work, you'd have to expend a lot of energy hunting down small bits of food for not nearly enough calories.

But it's a cartoon, so who cares about realism? It's a big monster that Aku probably made or brought to earth because he found it funny or cool at the time.
>>
>>91460971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUoPXab6_Lw
>>
>>91460971
Ep's description:
>Samurai Jack fights to save a group of enslaved people from being harvested as the power source for a monstrous Mega-Robot.
that scene with Aku will probably last all of 5 minutes at the beginning
>>
>>91460928
>At least when real life whales eat krill and plankton they eat tons at a time, not one or two.
read the entire post anon
>>
Me too.

>That one fag who keeps making threads about how Ashi ruined the show.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.