[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1484124964484.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1484124964484.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Explain this.
>>
Stupid MCU-tier moment.
>>
>>91458299
Is there anything more abuse the madness defense?
>sorry my psychic powers don't effect this person because he is too crazy
>My strategic abilities are worthless because nobody can predict what this madman will do
Now this
>>
>>91458299
Holy shit Harley Quinn is literally Deadpool now, except fucking terrible.
>>
>>91458299
Wow, I read this last week and didn’t even remember this part.
>>
>>91458299

Why is this character who doesn't look or act like Harley being called Harley? Also Harley isn't even insane, she just has dependency issues. It would still be stupid if the joker did this but at least the joker would actually have a reason for immunity.
>>
>>91458299

It's basically Joker's super insanity, the equivalent to Batgod. It also fucks over telepaths. It's one of those "powers that's not really a superpower".

Aka plot armor
>>
>>91458434
Shouldn't insane people be more vulnerable to psychic attacks since their minds are more fragile?
>>
>>91458434
Really only the Joker should have that, if anyone.

>>91458727
Harley really shouldn't have that at all, because she was clearly never as bananas as the Joker. It's just another shitty attempt to distance her from the Joker, ironically by just making her steal the Joker's stuff.

Either you read my post the other day detailing the Joker's mind being just the counter to Batgod or you also know what you're talking about, either way thanks
>>
>>91458299
>>91458436

If this scenario was with Deadpool, people would love it.
>>
>>91458925
Kind of hard to break something that's already broken.
>>
>>91459061
but its not
>>
>>91458925
I think the idea is that it's harder/more painful for the psychic to "link" with a crazy person because their brain doesn't work properly

The same way it's harder/more painful to pick up a pile of broken glass with your bare hands
>>
>>91459004
>Either you read my post the other day detailing the Joker's mind being just the counter to Batgod or you also know what you're talking about, either way thanks

I have not. It's basically the only way a nonpowered villain can be a threat that matches what Batman has become over the decades. No more robbing banks or killing some politician. Joker had to get a power boost to match Batman. And because Joker's not really used that much in comics these days and Harley is all the craze she gets it.
>>
>>91458436
To be fair Deadpool has scant shown a complete immunity to magic or telepathy, he's just more resistant to some things as a result of his fluctuating condition. When left to the whim of someone like Cable or Loki he's tossed around like a rag doll.

What this reminds me of is when the Punisher just up and decided the penance state doesn't work on him. I know there's been some speculation about Frank having some supernatural influence behind his work but the implications are still questionable. This also reminds me of how Hulk can sometimes just decide he's too angry for something to effect him. Or when Deathstroke decided that a Green Lantern and Flash, two people who regularly go up against things and people well outside Slade's prowess, weren't shit to him because he planted some explosives in the dirt. Or just any number of incidents like this really.

Such is the way of superhero fiction. After all regardless of the plausibility or believable nature of a situation, it comes down to how it's written. And it's seldom written very well because the writers don't care, it's disposable shit meant to push characters to sell merch not tell stories. Anyone is as capable or incapable as they need to be to keep some sales going, or worse sometimes the writer knows no one cares about the characters involved and they just pick their favorite to win because what the fuck are you going to do about it?
>>
File: 1489347721067.jpg (187KB, 645x563px) Image search: [Google]
1489347721067.jpg
187KB, 645x563px
Harley Quinn is officially Elder God Tier on the power charts. Deal with it nerds.
>>
File: Truth.png (47KB, 105x301px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
47KB, 105x301px
>>91458299
>Because I like to watch people suffer.
>>
>>91459876
Literally what was the point of these panels?
>>
>>91459977
To show Harley taking a shit.
>>
>>91459977
To get me hard
>>
>>91459977

Conner is a co-writer and she seems to have a shitting on the toilet fetish.
>>
>>91460116
I think she just likes depicting women realistically: as disgusting and nasty as any other human.

Conner Harley is kinda like Lobo, actually.
>>
>>91458299
Harley has now Joker's powers (supesanity = plot armor) apparently. Whoever writes her never gets the character these days.
>>
>>91459876
That's pretty hot.
>>
File: 1452197226801.jpg (32KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
1452197226801.jpg
32KB, 640x340px
>>91461818
>>
>>91458299
Harley has plot armor now
>>
>>91458925
Depends on the nature of the psychic power. If you're just projecting into their mind, then what's there shouldn't affect you. If you have to connect to their mind, then it absolutely should.
>>
File: Ep1l39L.png (55KB, 589x444px) Image search: [Google]
Ep1l39L.png
55KB, 589x444px
>>91458299
>>
>>91458727
I dunno. I mean, Harley IS a Pshrink. She studied, saw patients, and the whole shebang. Plus she's had years to observe, examine, and psychoanalyze the Joker of all people, so if anyone has the keenest insight into madness, it's her. So naturally, she would be resistant to mnemonic psychological attacks because she can see right through them. Unless, of course, they specifically target her own psychosis.
>>
>>91458925
Eh nah it's like slamming a hammer in a puddle of mud.
Didn't do a damn thing.
>>
>>91460179
Don't let the shippers get the wind of that
>>
>>91464234
What does that even mean?
>>
>>91464234
Johnny Sorrow is a one-shot kill, that's the entire point.

Fuck that guy.
>>
>>91464781
It means he is attracted to Harley Quinn and is White Knighting for a female who isn't even real.
>>
>>91461881
underrated post
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.