[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /Co/ think of the Bionicle comics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 400px-Comic1.png (525KB, 400x619px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Comic1.png
525KB, 400x619px
What does /Co/ think of the Bionicle comics?
>>
>>91451689
Overglorified toy commercials tbhq
>>
>>91451689
Paled in comparison to the online game. That shit was rad.
>>
>>91451689
Have most of the issues since chapter 4 (start of the bohrok arc) somewhere
>>
>>91451689
Good overglorified toy commercials tbhq
>>
>>91451689
Enjoyable up until about Metru Nui. Then things start getting disjointed and weird.

Still not happy about how they handled the Exo-Toa. My favorite model and it's just treated like a useless burden.
>>
>>91451689
The whole tribal robots theme was pretty cool. Lost intrest after that.
>>
I only read a few, and that was a very long time ago, but I remember enjoying them.

>>91452090
I have to agree with this. Other than the toys themselves, that game was what I loved most of all in the franchise.
>>
File: 1402022526186.jpg (60KB, 248x232px) Image search: [Google]
1402022526186.jpg
60KB, 248x232px
>>91452090
>that soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cr5xPfhQ40

Toy commercials masked as flash games should not be this good.
>>
I own most of them. Pretty decent, I guess, although I haven't read them in years. The first comics were the best (the first Mask arc and especially the Bohrok arc), was mostly mediocre afterwards. I liked how the characters looked like the actual toys with some added detail (rust, dirt, etc.).
>>
>>91454099
It amazes me to this day the level of passion and detail went into fleshing out the verse in this game, its still a huge nostalgia bomb everytime I see just that primitive flash artstyle or the backgrounds.
>>
>>91451689
Much like how I feel about the series in general, Gen 1 all the way. I always thought the weird abrupt flashback story about the origin of the matoran and how they got from Metro Nui to the outside Mata nui was cool but just felt unnecessary to the story they were trying to tell.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.