[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you still like and accept them if they were gay and a couple?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Would you still like and accept them if they were gay and a couple?
>>
>>91450144
Why is he white?
>>
>>91450144
Johnny belongs to Peter or Daken
>>
They already have this frenemy dynamic going on. The sexual tension between them must be really high.
>>
>>91450144
Johnny looks kinda flaming there.
>>
>>91450144
I could accept either one of them as gay, I could accept them both as gay. But gay COUPLE, them, no. Not now, not ever.
>>
>>91450144
No because it flies in the face of decades of characterization
Ben has had a long term relationship with a woman
And Johnny is a consummate playboy

Making them gay for diversity points would be another in a series of terrible decisions made my Marvel and one more reason to storm the head office with pitch forks and torches

But of course that will never happen anyway because Marvel has for some reason decided to completely ignore the Fantastic Four and I don't expect to see them for the foreseeable future in any capacity other than a cameo or as part of yet another shitty installment of Infinite Secret Civil Crisis War Gauntlet 2
>>
>>91450144
Johnny would still be a piece of shit and cheat on Ben all the time.
>>
File: BobbyURGay.jpg (320KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
BobbyURGay.jpg
320KB, 900x1366px
>>91450414

Tell that to Iceman.
>>
>>91450144
I never want to hear that torch died in a rockslide overnight
>>
>>91450144
When Mystique was revealed to be in a lesbian relationship with Destiny there had already been years of dialog regarding the intimacy of their relationship and they had already been depicted as living together, years before Northstar came out as gay he was scolded as a hypocrite by his sister for judging her abnormal choice of sexual partners harshly, Iceman was defined by his self-loathing and inability to accept what he was in a dozen stories that blurred the lines about what exactly was being discussed, not to mention all those scenes where writers were continuously putting him in superficially homosexual situations.
When you get to the end of a mystery story you expect all the clues you've seen up until then to point to the mystery's solution.
Johnny and Ben being gay hasn't been hinted at. There are people looking, it's just not in the books. There were no clues pointing to that.
Johnny might have a bromance thing for Peter Parker, but no more than the average fratboy has an inappropriate intimacy with his roommate.
Ben on the other hand, he's just not gay. Period.

And any hack writer who thinks that the "Diversity Push" meme is how Marvel has been doing their policy of tolerance and integration for all their years, that hack needs to be immediately fired from whatever job they have.
>>
>>91450414
Marvel mostly ignores the Fantastic Four because Fox own the movie rights. Marvel wants these rights back and making successful/interesting comic books with the Fantastic Four in increases their value, making it harder to get them back.
Just like how mutants are being phased out in favour of Inhumans. Only trouble with that is that the X-men were basically a baked-in part of the marvel comic continuity.
>>
>>91450144
ROCKED

Seriously, if Johnny is gay for somebody, that guy is Peter. He wants the spideydick so much.
>>
>>91450721
>Tell that to AU Iceman created by Bendis.
Fixed
>>
>>91451947
he's bretty flamboyant
>>
>>91450144
Personally, it would be too awkward because they have a brother like relationship and since most writers can't write a romance to save their lives it would just ruin them.
>>
No, I'll only accept them if they're a straight couple.
>>
File: 1471458298508.png (514KB, 615x770px) Image search: [Google]
1471458298508.png
514KB, 615x770px
>>91452902
Agreed, it would just feel like incest at this point. I mean, imagine your uncle and your godfather (who you also consider an uncle) suddenly hooking up. I know I can't/don't want to.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.