[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>an army of dudes with orange beards and an overall scottish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-04-11.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-11.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>an army of dudes with orange beards and an overall scottish futuristic look
>all armed with tanks and robotic rhinos and other shit
>scotsman leading the charge into aku's fortress in a desperate attempt to take him down
>aku demolishes everyone and everything in his path

So... the Scotsman is gonna die next week, isn't he?
>>
>>91448764
I will be absolutely amazed if he doesn't. But he will.
>>
File: IMG_7928.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7928.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
EXTRA
>>
>>91448852
Aku slaughters thousands of people but every time he kills someone, "EXTRA THICC" is played
>>
>>91448764
>Scottsman will be the last man standing, shooting and slicing Aku with no effect, and Aku just standing their bewildered by the wheelchair bound, old warrior.
>Aku, feeling no different after slaughtering his men, will begin to leave the battlefield, depressed, wanting to go back to bed
>Scotsman will go on a minute long insult about the "BROW FLAMMIN'N, BUG LOVIN'N, PIT DWELLIN'N" coward, and how his soulless machines took the wife
>Aku, actually angered by the insult, wont kill him, but turn him to stone
>>
>>91449004
Scotsman has a magic rune enchanted sword, I honestly hope it at least tears Aku's flesh unlike mortal weapons.
>>
>>91449004
>aku either killed/kidnapped his wife
Fuck, that WOULD be the only real reason the dude would even think of taking on Aku.
>>
>>91448764
The Scottsman's sword had sufficient runic magic to deflect Jack's strongest blow. I'd hope it could at least hurt Aku (but not finish him obviously).
>>
>>91448896
Someone pls make a vid of this.
>>
>>91449033
>>91449045
While a neat idea, I wouldnt put too much faith in it. While the Scotsman's sword is powerful enough to withstand Jack's sword, theres no evidence to suggest that it can harm Aku. 3 deities had to smith that thing
>>
>>91449033
the runes are for defense and stability not offense and holy power
>>
>>91448764

It would really suck if the Scotsman died before meeting Jack again for one last hurrah
>>
Post your face when the Scotsman dies and Jack ends up taking his giant anime sword.
>>
Calling it now: the Scotsman is on screen for all of ten seconds as part of a flashback montage of Aku's victories over the years, and the clip they've shown us twice of him firing his minigun leg is just a marketing ploy to get us hyped for a return of a character that is immediately and unceremoniously offed.
>>
>>91449798
but before that jack has to lose an eye and an arm
>>
>>91452171
and wear the scotsman's heirloom crown and cape
and grow an even longer beard
>>
>>91448764
>and an overall scottish futuristic look
Bullshit.

We even saw the Sctosman's clan and they look nothing like them.
>>
>>91449033
magic runes ≠ power of the human spirit
>>
>>91449033
It has to be a sword made from materials from another world, the gods and aku said as much "nothing from this world can harm him/me", so unless the runes in Scotsman's sword is from an otherwordly diety it won't do squat against Aku.
>>
>>91453645
It's not human spirit that harms aku, its divine power, Jack's father spirit was added to the sword because the gods considered him worthy.

Aku was slightly harmed by the goddess of the lake back then.
>>
Last episode was pretty happy considering what's happening.

So this might be depressing.
>>
>>91453673
The sword is made from the spirit of righteousness, but it was crafted by the gods power.
>>
>>91453699
Is it the episode with the plant people used as fuel to a robot?

This sure will mess up with Ashi, likes nature.
>>
>>91453564
And he'll need to wear a kilt to complete the look as well.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.