[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injustice 2 comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: injustice-2-comic-2-205570.jpg (361KB, 655x999px) Image search: [Google]
injustice-2-comic-2-205570.jpg
361KB, 655x999px
So apparently the Injustice 2 comic comes out tomorrow(or today) online and then it will be in stores in May. So does anyone have issue one yet?
>>
Would be in 2 hours, DC Comics go live around midnight PST on the day of release. I guess check the Win-O-Thread to see if anyone is planning on ripping it tonight or you can buy it yourself around then.
>>
>>91448474
I'm going to be making a Retarded Moments counter throughout the series just because.
>>
>>91438921
>Yay tom taylor is back and he's writing harley again
Okay this might be
>>91431165
>>Taylor: Harley can say anything. She can get away with anything. I've often said I love writing characters who can point out the Emperor is wearing no clothes. Harley is someone who can pull down the President's pants, giggle, and put it on YouTube. She is as free as many of us wish we could be.
>>But she's also a complicated character. She isn't one-note. Behind the laughter, there's grief and loss and guilt within her. As a person, she's been through so much. She has a history of abuse, of putting her own needs far behind someone else's. But I truly believe when she's free of the Joker she becomes something else, something far better. And the strength she's showing as her redemption continues is great to tackle. She's no one's sidekick. She's not a victim.
Ewwww
>>
It's out on iBooks.

Waller captures Harley and forces her to join a new Suicide Squad that includes Calendar Man, Killer Moth, Clock King, Orca, Man-Bat, Polka-Dot Man, Killer Croc, Magpie, El Diablo, Captain Cold, Deadshot, and Katana.
>>
>>91449214
I like a bunch of those characters and I just know they're gonna kill half of them off.

RIP ORCA, KILLER CROC, KILLER MOTH, AND MAN BAT
>>
>>91449240
Pls No. Was there ever a Skwad confrontation with the Regime? in Injustice 1?
>>
>>91449240
Isn't Killer Croc in one of the stage transitions?
I want to believe Polka-Dot Man will live, but he'll probably be cannon fodder.
>>
>>91449214
That's more like a suicide army than squad.
>>
>>91449214
I thought I was one of the four persons in the world that remembered Pola-Dot Man.

Thank you, Taylor.
>>
>>91449214
Oh whoops, I forgot someone.

Captain Boomerang's also a member. And Rick Flag helps to capture Harley.
>>
Can someone post link to download?
>>
>>91449255
Nope

>>91449318
Yeah Croc is one of the transitions but it doesn't mean much in all honesty
>>
Is there anything that can catch me up from the story all the way from injustice 1 to 2?

I don't feel like reading 5 years worth of comics just to understand the story.
>>
>>91450125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk2dlQpmVbg
>>
>>91450125
Check Comicsexplained. He has a vid for every injustice year.
>>
>>91449048
>Harely helped Joker nuke Metropolis but Batman lets her do whatever the fuck she wants
Fuck Bruce has he ever not been a self righteous faggot?
>>
>>91451101

Cry more, bitch.
>>
>>91451161
This.

Superman recruited Sinestro.
>>
File: IMG_1364.jpg (134KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1364.jpg
134KB, 1000x572px
>>91451161
>N-no u
Kill yourself
>>91451189
Supes is the bad guy retard.
>>
File: 1375325663285.jpg (41KB, 388x384px) Image search: [Google]
1375325663285.jpg
41KB, 388x384px
>>91451560
>>
>>91448474
Bet it avoids the previous series,
>>
>>91449214
>Calendar Man, Killer Moth, Clock King, Orca, Man-Bat, Polka-Dot Man, Magpie, Katana, Killer Croc
>9 DLC slots for the game
hmmmm
>>
>>91449048
>But I truly believe when she's free of the Joker she becomes something else, something far better. And the strength she's showing as her redemption continues is great to tackle. She's no one's sidekick. She's not a victim.
If she is not victim, then being away from the joker wouldn't have changed her.

And freak off Taylor.
>>
Why is Batman front and center when the villain is Brainiac? Fuck off DC.
>>
>>91449214
>black Manta is not a member and won't die

Whoooo thank god
>>
>>91451560
LOL society are clearly the good guys
>>
I was interested in the comic until the interviews were mostly Harley stuff and I remembered how annoying she was in the first run

dropped
>>
>>91451101
No
>>
>>91449214
You can fucking feel the fodder
>>
>>91449214
Polka dot man confirmed for DLC
>>
>>91454051
Exactly, looks ridiculous
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.