[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, best talisman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 26

File: jackie chan adventures.png (164KB, 581x390px) Image search: [Google]
jackie chan adventures.png
164KB, 581x390px
So, best talisman?
>>
>>91448411
Can monkey change you into other people? If not, then maybe sheep or rabbit.
>>
Same answers as always; Dog, Horse or Rat

But I'd go for Sheep myself. Inception-Ghost is my dream job
>>
>>91448411
Dog, duh
>>
>>91448411
Rat can bring your figuarts waifu to life

No contest
>>
>>91448411
List what they all do again.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
the real question is, who wins is a jackie chan vs jackie chan matchup
>>
>>91448484
Dragon-Fire blast
Rooster-Levitation
Pig-Eye Lasers
Dog-Immortal
Horse-Healing
Monkey-Shapeshifting
Snake-Invisibility
Rabbit-Super Speed
Rat-Motion to the Motionless
Ox-Super Strength
Tiger-Yin and Yang
Goat-Astral Projection

Better question would be which Oni mask is the best
>>
>>91448411
Dog rat and rabbit. Horse is uslles because dog exist.
>>
>>91448532
>Tiger-Yin and Yang
technically Tiger is supposed to give you perfect spiritual balance but apparently being snapped in half causes you to split into your yin and yang halves
>>
>>91448591
>oh man tiger is such a badass animal
>what power could we possibly give it

>slice life anime powers where you meet your evil twin
>>
>>91448524
no question the audience
>>
>>91448484
>Rat: Brings inanimate objects to life.

>Ox: Super strength

>Tiger: Splits your yin and yang into two separate bodies.

>Rabbit: Super speed

>Dragon: Fire blasts

>Snake: Invisibility

>Horse: Healing powers

>Sheep: Turns you into a ghost.

>Monkey: Turn things into animals.

>Rooster: Levitation and Telekinesis

>Dog: Immortality

>Pig: Heat beam eyes
>>
File: jackie chan.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jackie chan.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>91448411
/co/: You can choose four, but then someone who hates you gets the other eight and tries to kill you.

Which four do you choose?
>>
>>91448701
tiger so i can fuck myself and die not a virgin
>>
Dog and snake best combo
>>
>>91448738
Shit i mean dog and horse cause you know inmortality hurts
>>
>>91448411
Horse, Dog and Rabbit are the objective choices I think.

I'd probably take Sheep though. I'd give it to a girl I wanted to be, and when she accidentally activated it, I'd snatch the talisman back, use it myself, and steal her body and life.
>>
>>91448532
>Rat-Motion to the Motionless
This always seemed like bullshit to me because animating a statue of a GOD with several godly powers is more than just "motion", and by that logic you could create whatever imaginary character you want with whatever powers you want.
Unless the show is implying that Aztec gods are real in that setting, but even then it's extremely overpowered. Just giving motion and minimal intelligence would be more in line with the other talismans.
>>
>>91448701
Probably Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Pig.
Don't know if I'd win but it would give me a chance.
>>
>>91448701
Dog (so he doesn't kill me), Horse (so any damage he does to me will heal), Rabbit (so I can run away from him), and Dragon (so I can kill him first).
>>
>>91448807
I see what you did there, but you're missing Rooster
>>
>>91448701
Rabbit, Ox, Dog, Snake. The other talismans just don't have anything that would allow them to find, catch, or hurt me.
>>
>>91448701
Dog, snake, horse, rabbit.

No question, I can never lose
>>
File: Sheep_Talisman.png (27KB, 200x141px) Image search: [Google]
Sheep_Talisman.png
27KB, 200x141px
>>91448886
>>91448880
>>91448825
>>91448807

You lose
>>
>>91448701
Dog, Horse, Monkey, and Rooster
>>
>>91448935
Okay, you're a ghost

You can't see me, catch me, or hurt me.
>>
>>91448785
It animated fictional characters too like Turbo Troll and Super Moose

It's magic so maybe there could be a bullshit limitation if you aren't animating something based on somehow who once lived. Like a certain number of people have to know about this character, and it has to have a fully formed personality and backstory. Like it requires a certain amount of belief from the collective human subconscious.
>>
File: superman_is_a_faggot.jpg (52KB, 476x635px) Image search: [Google]
superman_is_a_faggot.jpg
52KB, 476x635px
>>91448411
Rabbit and some V9, please
>>
>>91448935
Snake prevents them from ever finding me. Rabbit ensures they can't catch me even if they can locate me. Dog means I will outlive them. Ox is just so they don't have the offensive power to kill me even if they can get me in their grasp, and ensures I can escape any trap they set.

Why would sheep let them win?
>>
>>91448961
>you're a ghost

It allows you to possess someone. And what, you're going to remain invisible forever? Might as well die.
>>
>>91448961
And to top it off, you can't possess anybody other than your own.
>>
>>91448979
I'm immortal and invisible, yeah my life sure sucks, not like I can't live out any single thing I want forever
>>
>>91448569
Other people get hurt sometimes. Besides, if it lets you heal yourself, then it doubles as the dog in a pinch.
>>
>>91448979
Only if you manage to get them to activate the Sheep Talisman around the same time you do and you get into their body before they can get back in themselves.

And that's assuming that they don't just possess your body and use the talisman to reverse the switch however you managed to force them to use it
>>
>>91448785
>Unless the show is implying that Aztec gods are real in that setting
They probably were. So was Su Wukong.
>>
>>91448701
Rabbit + Dog + Ox + Snake = Unstoppable (invisible) force
>>91448935
swap snake with sheep and now your enemy is defenseless. Unless he rat-god-ifies something ridiculous, you are gravy. If that is a fear you have, you could always swap out dog for rat (or sheep for rat and just animate a bunch of ghost buster shit)
>>
This belongs on /a/ for asian
>>
>>91448569
Someone has never watched show

Dog without horse you can still be hurt, you can just never die. There's the gangster in the thin white suite who makes the same comment and then gets all his bones broken and he's just on the ground in pain, until he uses the horse.
>>
>>91448701

>Nobody taking Snake
>Snake makes it so anyone can sneak up on you and steal the important Dog talisman that anyone would pick

Snake, Dog, Rabbit and an optional fourth (either Monkey or Rat).

The important thing with Snake is using it to get an important Talisman away from your opponent, likely the one you didn't choose from the fourth pick, plus Horse. Monkey is dangerous since it can change you to anything, especially something easier to trap or kill, and Rat is obvious for what it can be used on.
>>
>>91448569
Doesn't dog only stop you from dying?

I always thought that if you already have an injury dog can't fix it, only horse can. Maybe I'm remembering wrong
>>
Something about this show bothered me. The fat guy (Tito?) tried to cut Jackie Chan's niece open because she swallowed a talisman. But then they were suddenly cool with him and let him babysit her?
>>
>>91448452
They have the mind and powers of the character they represent.
If they can kick your ass, they will kick your ass
>>
>>91448701
Sheep and Rooster
Astral Projection + Telekinesis = Poltergeist

Round it out with Monkey so that while I'm Astral projecting my body just looks like a cute innocuous sleeping animal

Maybe throw Dog in there too. What happens when you use "Motion to the motionless" on a body without a soul in it?
>>
>>91448935
>>91448961
>>91448990
>>91449017
>Forgetting about that scene where Shendu takes Daolon Wong's soul out of his body using Sheep power
>>
>>91449232
sorry I meant the fourth should be Rat not Dog
>>
>>91449112

Fuck snake, Rooster is really where its at.

The telekinesis was pretty strong and perfectly counters rabbit and pretty well every talisman but snake.

And snake probably doesn't make you immune to heat vision so if you were kitted out appropriately a person with rooster could pick you up, prevent you from running, and rip all the talismans off of you, then break your neck.
>>
>>91449265
I wonder if you'd be able to reverse Pig's heat beam eye blasts to allow yourself to see heat?
>>
Would you ever need anything beside snake?
>steal pretty much anything without effort
>if the other talismans exist you could steal those too
>>
>>91449265

Plus, if I remember correctly, you can combine the effects of rooster and rabbit to fly at high speed. So my combo would be rooster, rabbit, dog, horse. Good luck ever catching me, i'm 10,000 feet up in a floating house.
>>
>>91448701
Snake, Rooster, Dog, Rabbit.

Your invisible, have telekinetic powers, immortal, and have super speed. If your competent, you'd be able to use the invisibility, super speed, and telekinesis to get more of the talismans from the guy trying to kill you, and worst come to worst you can use the invisibility and immortality to just wait until he dies and take the rest.

Horse + Sheep doesn't let him live longer than a normal human life span, correct?
>>
>>91448532

Imbalanced powers were bullshit.

Nerf dog talisman
>>
>>91449291

heat beam eye blasts was always such a weird power. You already have dragon.
>>
>>91449309
I can think of a few ways around that.
>Use rat to animate a Japanese Gundam statue.
>Suddenly you have a guy in a Mobile Suit chasing you

>Use a monkey + snake combo to sneak up on you when you're on the ground, turn you into something that can't hold a talisman. Like an insect. Suddenly you can't use any of your talismans

>Pig and Dragon talisman fire blasts in the sky indiscriminately until I burn down your house
>>
>>91449327

I think horse would theoretically allow him to live for as long as his full natural human lifespan, since he wouldn't die from anything other than age.

I suppose they could get crazy and start doing some ghetto surgery and replace their parts with young parts as needed. I wonder how the horse talisman deals with donated organs?
>>
>>91449387

just fly to the moon.
>>
>Forgot who shendu was
>Look him up
>Find this
I-I'm not a scalie I swear!
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 800x1035px
>>91449464
Shit forgot pic
>>
>>91448701
Dog, horse, snake, (dps of your choice)
You live forever, remove their healer, and are invisible for your killing blow
>>
nigger talisman
>>
>>91448701
Rabbit, Snake, Ox, Rooster
Rabbit and Snake make me invisible and fast so my enemy has very little chance of catching me. If my enemy does catch me the Ox will give me super strength in a fight. If i get tired just use Rooster to flu away.
>>
I need to rewatch this series, I don't think I ever finished it. The last thing I remember is the season with the masks.
>>
>>91448532
Huh, weird that Dragon's the worst one. Or at least bottom 3
>>
>>91449750
Just stop there.

The fifth season was a huge drop in quality
>>
>>91448701
Dog, horse, rabbit, ox. Fucker's going to have a hell of a time trying to put me down. I'd probably go out of my way not to finish them off, just beat their shit repeatedly and take one talisman from them with each victory. Not even the massively OP ones first either, except maybe the snake to prevent them from sneak attacking me.
>>
>>91449880
Now you just made me even more curious
>>
>>91448632
>slice life anime powers where you meet your evil twin
>your twin turns out to actually be good
>>
>>91448701
This is actually pretty tough. I could be practically invincible, but if he gets something like sheep or snake he could snatch my talismans and fuck me. But if I take all the OP ones like dog/horse/sheep/snake, I won't be able to kill the fucker because he'll just be rolling and flying around like a goddamn fairy and shooting fire and making waifu statues attack me.
>>
>>91448701
Monkey, Rooster, Sheep and Rabbit

Turn the fucker into a clam with Monkey and take away any chance he has of moving around

Superstrength and heat vision don't matter if you don't have limbs or eyes. And an Immortal life of being trapped as a clam is hell.
>>
File: Kermit_with_a_Gun.jpg (22KB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kermit_with_a_Gun.jpg
22KB, 424x240px
>>91450003
>travel to an alternate dimension
>anon there is successful with a perfect family
>oh this must be the dimension where my alternate version is happy right?

no, thats the real anon YOU are the alternate version
>>
>>91449207
How much autistic fanfiction would you have to write to change a character's personality, then?
>>
>>91449397
>since he wouldn't die from anything other than age.

And even that's getting longer and longer.
>>
File: 1388649406963.jpg (102KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
1388649406963.jpg
102KB, 960x538px
>>
>>91448701
Rabbit and snake combo: Invisible superspeed means I can steal any of the talismans I need before he even notices.

The other two could literally be anything. I'd probably take Dog and Monkey just to remoove his two best forms of defence.

Sheep is useless unless I fall asleep and the first talisman I'll pinch will probably be Ox or horse so I can just take him out.
>>
>>91449196

He had a small redemption story at the end of the first season. Uncle took him in, mended his wounds and taught him a better way (plus kick ass magic).
>>
>>91451929
>that obligatory guy that always shows up that says he takes all the powers

This is why no one liked playing with you as a kid.
>>
>>91451557
Monkey, Horse and Dog.
Then I can finally enact all of my fantasies.
>>
>All these no-pig plebs
Fucking EYE LASERS SON
>>
>>91451557
Rooster, Rabbit and Dog for me please. When will they be delivered?
>>
I wish more shows could feature magic systems like jackie chan adventures.
>>
>>91448701
If they get the Tiger, is their evil half more hellbent or less hellbent on killing me? And is their good half strong/interested enough to help me?
>>
>>91453562
Yeah but you can't see during the couple of seconds you fire the beams off.
>>
>>91448701
Dog,Sheep,Horse,Rooster
>>
>>91449335
Dog was useless without a second one.
>>
>>91448411
OP AS FUCK Tier
Horse
Dog

Fucking Awesome Tier
Monkey
Dragon
Rooster

Pretty Good Tier
Rabbit
Ox
Rat
Snake

Overly Situational Tier
Sheep

Absolute Garbage Tier
Pig (When compared to Dragon)
Tiger
>>
>>91448701
>make a clay figure
>write some story about how it grants every single power ever to whoever brings it to life
Rat is all I need
>>
>>91455594

>Lasers
>Worse than just Fire

If anything the dragon talisman is the one they cheaper out on.

Really, the pig talisman should have been something like super vision or x ray eyes or super smelling. Pigs smell out trouffles and shit, why would you ever get laser eyes from that?

Then again, roosters can't really fly.
>>
File: talismans tier.jpg (128KB, 726x1090px) Image search: [Google]
talismans tier.jpg
128KB, 726x1090px
>>
>>91455824
Dragon allowed you to also burn things to the touch and shoot fire from both mouth and hands. It was like being a fire bender without all the martial arts training. That's far more versatile.

But yeah no matter how you slice it the two of them are redundant.
>>
>>91455855
>Monkey in mid tier, one of the most versatile talismans.

No not really.
>>
>>91455895
What are you going to do with it exactly? If you turn into a rat for espionage or something you're putting yourself in incredible danger, because you're still a pathetic, vulnerable rat.

It being a bit more versatile than Dragon and Pig is why it's in Mid and not Low, but even using it offensively you'd be better off with Dragon or Pig.
>>
>>91448411
LEAPING CROW TAKES FLIGHT
>>
>>91455952
Change to birds to fly, fish to swim, all sorts of things to climb, cheetah to run fast in burst, horse to run long distances, elephant to move/crush things in your way, snake to get to hard to reach places, anything nocturnal to see in the dark, and much more.

Sure it's not the strongest combat talisman but for everyday life it's got tons of uses.
>>
>>91455979
OVERWEIGHT ORANGUTAN FILES HIS TAXES
>>
>>91455031
iirc Dog could be used as a shield against Shendu's fire and other magical blasts.

Uncle and the pet dog walked away from would be fatal attacks without a scratch and were even able to shield other people
>>
>>91448411
Dog/Horse > Rabbit/Ox > Dragon/Pig > Snake/Monkey > Rooster > Rat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tiger/Sheep
>>
>>91448532
>Forgetting Telekinesis on Rooster
>>
>>91448701
Dog and Horse. The other two don't matter, but probably Ox and Rabbit.
>>
>>91448524
which one wants the least trouble? and is there any chance either of them are carrying a baby of some sort
>>
>>91455952
It's an instant transmogrification beam

Just point and shoot at whoever is chasing you and turn them into a chinchilla

And outside of a fight you could do a shit ton of stuff with it.
You could give zoos new and rare exhibits and get paid.
You help save endangered species
You could help slow down colony collapse
And depending on if it works on extinct animals you could make a shit ton of money with something like Jurassic Park
>>
>>91448532
do keep in mind that "shapeshifting" is only limited to animals, no people or inanimate objects, or fictional creatres, or anything like that
>>
File: 1474386692260.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474386692260.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>91448411
Talisman not imporant!
>>
>>91448569
>wanting to have an immortal body that's covered with damage
>>
>>91455855
The ability to shoot fire isn't that bad.
>>
>>91451557
Dog, Horse, Rabbit

Traffic is now no longer a concern for me.
>>
>>91456606
It's exceedingly limited and having firepower doesn't make you invincible. Starting shit with it will probably get you killed eventually. The government is probably going to notice someone shooting fire and either make them serve or kill them with a bullet from a sniper rifle.
>>
>>91448532
>which Oni mask is the best

Sumo Khan?
>>
File: Samurai_Khan.png (227KB, 557x438px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai_Khan.png
227KB, 557x438px
>>91456679
>Sumo Kahn
I'd say it's between Sumo(power and durability), Samurai(Swords that can cut anything) and Bat Kahn.(Flight)
>>
goat Talisman is GOAT
>>
>>91448591
If that's the case, why did Shenlong even have that as a power? why would he need perfect spiritual balance if he was evil?
>>
>>91456718
There is a rule against making posts like this anon.
>>
>>91456853
It apparently acts as a balance between the 11 other powers so that they can all be used within a single person
>>
>>91456855
at least he didn't try to sneak past the word filter
>>
>>91448785
it probably works Frosty hat rules
it's a thing that gives 'life' to things that are even remotely identifiable as objects or animals
>>
>>91449196
Doesn't he end up risking his life for her a Few Times?
>>
File: PNRF2849.png (58KB, 251x315px) Image search: [Google]
PNRF2849.png
58KB, 251x315px
>>91448411

You know I always wondered something..

How did Jade swallow that Rooster Talisman if it could fit near perfectly in the palm of her hand?
>>
>>91459410
>fitting into her palm perfectly
>swallowing something that big

I think you know the reason, anon
>>
File: 400px-Rh2-ppk3.jpg (20KB, 400x174px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Rh2-ppk3.jpg
20KB, 400x174px
>>91459513
Jade is pure. delet this
>>
>>91460432
Jade is a whore who wanted jackies D
>>
Why was Tiger bad again?
>>
>>91448411
sheep bro i wanna astral project into the fucking moon
>>
>>91462551
Because people aren't creative enough to take advantage of its unintended side effect

Think about it. Activate the Talisman yourself and half of you can act with moral impunity and do what you've always wanted to do.
Meanwhile your nice half can be somewhere public and act as an airtight alibi

If you fight someone you can force them to activate the Talisman and you can convince one of the halves to fight the other
>>
>>91463922
The thing is that the evil half usually won't cooperate, and most "good" half won't fight (apart from Good Captain Black).
>>
>>91463922
Good luck convincing your good half to not watch you like a hawk
>>
Babylonian Urn.
>>
>>91463922
The good half and bad half don't get along.

When Jackie used the talisman, the two parts didn't want to be put back together. It's unlikely that you'd get them to cooperate
>>
>>91448701
What level of understanding of how they work do they get and how much information do we each get about the other? If it's a straight shoot out sheep and rabbit to knock them out of their body and steal all the rest (take tiger to be able to use them all as I pick them up) before they can act. If it's we just get given the talismans and they add get "kill anon" added to their to do list then dog, rabbit, snake and rooster and speed search anyone I think might hate me enough to qualify for the others and hope they didn't swallow theirs or something.
>>
Rat is absolutely broken, what happens if I use it on a statue of Yaweh?
>>
>>91448701
Dog, Horse, Dragon, Rooster
>>
>>91463967
>>91463989
>>91464857
To be fair Jackie was practically a saint even without being split in half.

What would happen if you split someone who wasn't as good or evil as a cartoon character?
Someone more morally neutral?
Wouldn't you just get grey and slightly darker grey?
Think Nega Scott from the Scott Pilgrim movie

And even in the show yin and yang Jackie were always able to work together in the end because they had common interests align.

And you could still use the Tiger talisman on your enemy and have one of them tell you their weaknesses or secrets so that you can gain leverage over them.
>>
>>91466611
Why would he listen to you, though?
>>
>>91448411
>>91448532
It saddens me that monkey is so underestimated: you can sub the powers of at least four other talisman with just shapeshifting.
>>
>>91451557

Horse, Rabbit, and Snake.

Spend the rest of my days running from hospital to hospital invisibly healing people.
>>
>>91448524
The one who didn't start the fight
>>
>>91467248
You could wind up with an actual good and evil pair of twins. For some, neutrality is like being balanced between the two powers, so it stands to reason that if you split someone who was balanced, their two halves would be good and evil in their purest forms.
>>
>>91470082
What if neither want no trouble?
>>
Rat or Monkey. That would be all I'd need.
>>
>>91448701
Rat, Monkey, Dog, Horse.
>>
>>91469919
Not to mention it also works on others too.
You can use to make people into earthworms and shit.
>>
File: 1489554917347.jpg (29KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489554917347.jpg
29KB, 400x396px
>>91456475
>Putting Pig above Rooster
>>
>>91448785
>>91448964
>That episode where Jackie became a puppet and Jade used the Rat talisman to animate Jackie
>>
A new cartoon is made, it's about 12 talismans based on the more western Zodiac.
What would the powers of these new talismans? And which celebrity would be the best choice for the main character?
>>
>>91471383
Oh god this too. Who needs dragon and pig when you can turn your seven foot enemy into a literal worm and step on him?
>>
>>91463922
The problem with the Tiger is that there's no way to guarantee what either side of you is going to do. Your evil side may say fuck it to plans you made up and then shoot your mom or something (let's just say for this example that's something you don't want to happen) and your good side may judge that this random homeless guy obviously needs all the money in your bank account more than you do.

Those may seem extreme examples but they're possible. Tiger's just unreliable.
>>
>>91448411
Easily rabbit.

>Punch shit at Mach speed
>Profit
>>
Which Oni Mask would you choose /co/?

Quick rundown on what each shadowkhan does:

All Shadowkhan can turn into and travel through shadow and have the ability to phase through solid matter.

1) Ninja Khan
> experts at Ninjutsu
>agile and fast
>utilize various weapons, including capes that allow them to glide briefly

2)Razor Khan
>fastest land-based Shadowkhan tribe
>remarkable agility and fighting prowess
>can cling to trains, cars, buildings and basically anything that their knives won't tear apart

3)Bat Khan
>only Shadowkhan that are capable of flight
>can blast beams of shadowy energy from their hands, which act as lasers or like rope.
>fastest Shadowkhan tribe overall

4)Sumo Khan
>incredibly durable and strong
>strength rivals someone who bears the Ox Talisman
>cannot be destroyed by just a strong hit like other Shadowkhan

5)Samurai Khan
>strong
>durable due to armor
>expert swordsmen

6)Squid Khan
>Stretchy
>Spookiest looking
>Can contort all sorts of ways

7)Crab Khan
>Balance of speed, power, and skill
>Crushing pincers
>Stabbing arm

8)Mini Khan
>power and size grows in proportion to size of shadow eaten
>most numerous
>remarkable jumping abilities

9)Mantis Khan
>fast claws
>claws can cut or pierce most things
>experts at Mantis style
>>
>>91476495
I'd have to go with Samurai Khan. Dig the mask, and the soldiers I get to play with
>>
The Tiger is the best power because the spiritual and emotional balance it can give will help you finally get your life together and put yourself on the road to true happiness and fulfillment.

If we're talking about using these in the real world where we aren't fighting demons and international crime syndicates every week then the only useful ones for everyday life are Tiger, Dog, Horse. The rest are pretty much only for shits and giggles (I guess you could use all of the remainder except sheep to commit crimes though).
>>
>>91474593
By profit, do you mean shatter every bone in your body?
>>
>>91449076
>>91449187
>>91456581
In that episode when Shendu took over and had all the talismans inside of him Jackie was able to survive getting blasted with fire without a scratch because he managed to grab the dog talisman.
>>
>>91472913
Capricorn: Immortality (no healing)
Aquarius: Magical Destruction (can destroy anything)
Pisces: Healing any wound (no illnesses)
Aries: Commune with the dead
Taurus: Beastmaster, able to command animals (non sapient) to obedience
Gemini: Mental telekinesis
Cancer: Unifier, must have to use more than one horoscope item. Useless by itself.
Leo: Matchmaker, basically plays Cupid with others (not self)
Virgo: Berserker, allows holder to have superior speed and boosted attack for brief burst (stacks with Sagittarius)
Libra: Allows holder to see each consequence for something they choose to do before result happens
Scorpio: Total mind control on higher intelligent beings
Sagittarius: Super strength
>>
File: Why.jpg (133KB, 885x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
133KB, 885x1075px
>>91476647
>super speed and invisibility
>not useful in everyday life
>>
>>91477152
Outside of shits and giggles how would they improve your everyday life?

btw rabbit gives you super speed but not super fast reflexes so enjoy only being able to run in large open fields without fear of hitting something and shattering your bones into a million tiny pieces
>>
>>91477152
Super Speed sure, but how do you make use of invisibility in every day life? If you don't want to be seen by someone just don't show up. Do you really need to hear them talk about what a jack-ass you are for ditching work while ditching work to hear them talk about what a jack-ass you are for ditching work?
>>
File: anime girl looks away to cry.gif (881KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl looks away to cry.gif
881KB, 500x281px
>>91477225
>That's weird, I can hear someone crying but I can't see anyone crying.
>Oh well. Does anyone else notice how bad anon's breath is?
>>
>>91448701
Dog is the no-brainer because you're immortal. Then take Rabbit, Chicken and Monkey.

Rabbit and Chicken together allow for high-speed flight. This allows you to get close to him and use the monkey talisman to turn him into an ant. Take the other talismans for self, become a god.

Seriously though, I have always loved the Talismans from this show. They were the only muguffins that turned out to not be muguffins in the slightest, because they just kept on giving.
>>
>>91448701
Dog, Rabbit, Monkey, Snake

I'm immortal with dog
I can outrun them with rabbit. Most likely untouchable with
Monkey will just let me turn the into an animal that can't use the talismans or I can steal them from
Snake so they can't sneak up on me.

>>91449112
My fucking brother
>>
>>91477225
>Super Speed sure, but how do you make use of invisibility in every day life?
Avoiding people.
>>
>>91448411
Can someone explain what the fucking Tiger actually does? Because as far as the plot is concerned, it's "Whatever the fuck the writers need it to do"

It's supposed to give the weilder spiritual balance, the whole "Split into Yin and Yang" shit was only because Jackie accidentally split it in half. They make it clear in the episode that it's not supposed to do that.

Later, when Hak-Fu gets it, they once again say it's for spiritual balance He comedically believes that it just gives him perfect physical balance, before Uncle beats him wiith Magic.

Then, after that, the Tiger just always does the "Split into Yin and Yang" thing, which they use for shit like beating Spring-Heel Jack.
>>
File: neet bedrooms.jpg (89KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
neet bedrooms.jpg
89KB, 540x405px
>>91477346
Just don't go outside, anon.
>>
>>91477225
>but how do you make use of invisibility in every day life
Sneaking into places, thievery, avoid others. hiding a visual trace in general, which most people rely on.
Maybe just control your breathing and watch your body odor and snake is probably OP
>>
File: lisa clone looking at you.jpg (13KB, 279x311px) Image search: [Google]
lisa clone looking at you.jpg
13KB, 279x311px
>>91477359
You answered your own question.

It's intended purpose is to give you spiritual balance. But when you break it in half, it splits your yin and yang.
>>
>>91477359
I'm just going with it splits you in two yin half and yang half.
>>
>>91455952
Can the monkey talisman turn people/objects/other animals into extinct animals actually?
You could probably use it to bring back extinct species.
>>
>>91455594
>rat
>can animate literal deities with full powers
>only pretty good
>>
>>91455855
Tbh rooster is pretty lame if you don't have rabbit too.
>>
>>91477552
With the rat it doesn't seem like any of thing you bring to motion will follow your lead.
I recall the deity that was brought back to life only followed jade because she looked like a goddess whom he was destined to fly into the sun with.
It seems like a wild card.
>>
>>91456555
When Shendu fought Jackie he used the monkey talisman on him but missed, the beam hit a statue and turned it into a monkey statue.
>>
>>91477661
You literally can make up a fictional character with infinite powers that always obeys you and animate it, or take something like the infinity gauntlet and animate it.
>>
>>91476647
>not using rat to revive Jesus/Buddha statue and find inner peace or using it to animate your waifu
>not using sheep to bypass the need to sleep by entering your astral form at night, be able to check up on anything you please, or just chill whenever you want
>not using rabbit to get anywhere you need in a split second, never needing to use a car or public transportation again
>not using chicken to be a lazy piece of shit that never has to lift a finger
>>
>>91477633
nah it gives you TK which is always useful
>>
>>91449790
The power of a flamethrower before the invention of the gun would have been phenomenal.
>>
>>91476763
I think there's a spiritual element to it. When the redheaded dago looking guy used it he would still get fucked up, just not die, but when Hakfu used it, he wouldn't take damage
>>
>>91448701
Horse, Dog, Tiger, Rabbit

>Run in
>Make an evil clone
>Run out
>Watch the fight
>Fuck their descendants forever.
>>
File: Doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>91477684
>You literally can make up a fictional character with infinite powers that always obeys you and animate it
I feel like the character would have to be at least established and have a clear background. Plus you'd actually have to make the character, preferable out of something solid.

I also think using the rat talisman on the infinity gauntlet would just make the gauntlet move like thingamajig
>>
>>91456001
>horse to run long distances
Quadrupeds are ass at long distance.
Kangaroo or Ostrich are the best.
>>
>>91477379
If you want to avoid people just don't be around them. It's not that hard.

I don't know how many places you have to sneak into and things you need to steal in YOUR every day life, but if we're talking criminal, invisibility is still a low-tier option. You know how easy it is to escape scott-free from a criminal act by just hiding your face and getting out of there quickly? And conversely you know how hard it is to navigate an area where people who can't see you are without bumping into anything? Consider the scene in The Incredibles where dash and violet have to escape danger. What good does being invisible do her? It buys her enough time to be saved by someone with real super powers.

When people talk about invisibility it never fails that they will subconsciously interpret it as some sort of extra-dimensional phase shift like that episode in TNG, but in reality there's very little you could do with it other than petty thievery which can be done with just about every superpower and even without them.
>>
>>91470025
I'm proud of you anon.
>>
>be african american
>always up to no good
>steal sheep talisman and 2 bikes
>become dream nigger
>be giving everyone nightmares
>find some fag with the dog talisman
>give him constant nightmares until he tosses his talisman away to commit suicide
>travel around the world stealing everyone's talismans
>get all of them
>imdacaptainnow.mp3
>jackie chan shows up in person to congratulate me and teach me sweet kung fu moves
>we live happily ever after
>>
>>91477668
I think anon meant that you could only change things into animals and couldn't become other people or objects
>>
>>91477872
Jeez way to suck the fun out of this
>>
File: 1460321824258.png (24KB, 132x122px) Image search: [Google]
1460321824258.png
24KB, 132x122px
>>91477039
>>
>>91477772
Nah, because if you give it infinite powers it can just immediately make itself solid once you animate it
Definitely need a ruling on how it works for non living objects. It likely was touched upon in the show.
>>
>>91478132
http://jackiechanadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Rat_Talisman
>>
File: rat Talisman.jpg (9KB, 166x145px) Image search: [Google]
rat Talisman.jpg
9KB, 166x145px
>>91451557
Horse, Rabbit, Rat.
I can heal now, always useful, and superspeed is just a top tier power, plus I can use it to retrieve the rat talisman from anyone I use it on if something goes wrong.
I'll use it almost exclusively for my waifu, but I'll still need to borrow it from her sometimes since it's objectively the most useful and powerful talisman.
>>
>>91472913
>Capricorn: Flawless communication (speak any language fluently) and with extended use can even achieve telepathic messaging
>Aquarius: Seamless flow of information into your mind can enable you to be keenly analytical and aware of any situation. Learning speed and dedication is tripled.
>Pisces: Animals and most of nature will bend to your aid.
>Aries: Masterful control over any weapon, or fighting style. The secrets and knowledge of countless armies and soldiers fill your mind.
>Taurus: Endless stamina and extremely fast recovery speed; your fatigue will catch up with you upon removal of talisman.
>Gemini: Create clones of yourself that work as a hivemind with you; too much duplication can overload your brain.
>Cancer: Become invulnerable but prolonged use damages you in the long run.
>Leo: Raises you beyond your limits and inspires others to fight along you.
>Virgo: Returns/restores you the prime of your life and removes any infirmaries etc.
>Libra: Situations will always even out for both sides. For better or for worse
>Scorpio: Can effortlessly camouflage yourself for stealth in any environment and inflict a mortal blow but both cannot be used at the same time: If the death blow is wasted, or if stealth is being used, the mortal strike will only kill gradually and over a long period of time.
>Sagitarius: Godly accuracy and reaction speed, but you will always be spotted first.

I have no idea who would be the protagonist, but Keanu Reeves does spring to mind.
>>
>>91455855
Anything that says Rat isn't the most powerful is objectively wrong.
>>
>>91448532
The one that let you control all of them obviously.
Of the other ones I have to say the one with the mini Khans. It's a swarm of tiny sharks that can turn into shadows and move through walls, and they only get bigger.
The rest are pretty much kung-fu movie mooks, these are something I'd expect from a horror movie.
>>
>>91448701
>Snake
>Dog
>Rabbit
>Rooster
He'll never catch me or kill me, although my families fucked if I don't go invisible mach 6 and dropkick his chest at the first chance.
I then claim his talismans.
I'll trade flight for tiger if it's needed to use multiple at once.
>>
Wheels on Meals is best Chan movie. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: zodiac_signs.png (608KB, 900x903px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac_signs.png
608KB, 900x903px
>>91472913
>Aries
Powerful forward momentum, able to crash through obstacles like juggernaut.

>Taurus
Able to project barriers to protect and shield

>Gemini
Able to split in two. One is extroverted and able to charm people, the other in introverted and incredibly intelligent. Both can see through the other's senses.

>Cancer
Strong defensive power, nearly invulnerable.

>Leo
Projects a golden light that can heal the hurt and harm the healthy

>Virgo
Perfect human fitness, and can observe the world in slow motion.

>Libra
Able to render things into a state of equality, bringing two people into a half-way point between the two, sharing strengths, weaknesses, and abilities

>Scorpio
Can read minds, and speak telepathically, as well as fill other's minds with feedback.

>Sagittarius
Can teleport to any location they can see, including through photos.

>Capricorn
Can cause any object or device to perform any function it could do simply by willing it.

>Aquarius
Can see into the future, with decreasing clarity the further they look.

>Pisces
Can expend energy to create matter in shapes of their choosing, as well as destroy matter to acquire energy.
>>
>>91477780
Fine, turn in to horse to make lots of porno. Better?
>>
>>91448717
Fucking yourself counts as masturbation.
>>
>>91448532
Put rabbit and tiger in your car

Turn up the eurobeat
>>
>>91448524
are there any ladders?
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.