[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does bob feel about enabling and slowly killing teddy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

how does bob feel about enabling and slowly killing teddy?
>>
>>91444998
Ted and Linda slept together. Gene is really Teddy's son. Bob is exacting revenge via Hamburgers.
>>
There's an episode where he tries to stop Teddy from eating his burgers and it ruins their friendship.
>>
File: capture[34854].jpg (64KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
capture[34854].jpg
64KB, 400x225px
>>91445025
>Gene not Bob's son
Sure thing, anon.
>>
>>91445218
It makes more sense if Tina is Teddy's daughter: she's completely unlike anyone else in the family.
>>
>>91445292
She has some kind of lesser autism.
>>
File: 1304563917178095656.jpg (29KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1304563917178095656.jpg
29KB, 636x358px
>>91445292
Tina still looks like Bob and has his anxiety. If anyone's a bastard it's Louise.
>>
>>91445025
fuck off, I hate this ear of "I saw something on game theory so I will state it as fact"

next you'll proudly say how bobby is really bills son and how sans is really ness
>>
>>91445421
BUT HEY IT'S JUST A THEORY

FUCKING KILL ME SENPAI
>>
>>91444998
Bob's Burgers Greentext anon here.
Too drunk from Seder tonight to write.
L'chaim /co/
>>
>>91445820
Why is everyone on /co/ an alcoholic?
>>
>>91445944
Coping with lonely is hard without any kind of addiction.
>>
>>91444998
Bob brings Teddy happiness with good burgers and good friendship. Teddy will die happy. Like, generally happy. The heart attack would probably distract from the happiness.
>>
>>91445330
Louise joked about her having autism in the pilot but she's just very awkward.
>>
>>91445421
Why do people watch game theory, it's just some idiot drawing a clickbait conclusion and working backwards to try and prove it, and then peppering in the worst jokes imaginable.
>>
>>91445343
Nah, Louise is a live wire like Linda. Its why she gets along with Rudy so well.
>>
>>91445025

why does every theory revolve around cucks?
>>
>>91444998
Wasn't there a whole episode about this.
>>
>>91445330
All of Bob's kids are on the spectrum. I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself.
>>
>>91447006
Well your parents seem to be coping just fine Anon
>>
>>91445944
This is probably the least alcoholic board among the interests boards, go to /int/ on a Friday and compare it to what you see here.
>>
>>91445944
As they say in this industry "What do you mean GET drunk?"
>>
>>91444998
he's tried making them healthy before but Teddy didn't like them. I'm sure people eat much worse than a single burger a day anyway.
>>
>>91445330
She's part of Linda's family curse. Every generation is going to have two daughters, one manic and one depressive.
>>
>>91445421
Sans is actually Steven
after not surviving
>>
>>91445292
>It makes more sense if Tina is Teddy's daughter: she's completely unlike anyone else in the family.
Really?
REALLY?
Fucking REALLY?!
>>
>>91446470
because they want to think it just can't work. That two people through all their flaws love each other and stay with each other. The idea that the woman cheated? Gives peace of mind, lets them think that things are better the way they are.
>>
>people say louise will grow out of her psychotic nature and become more like her mother, but I just don't see it
She seems like someone who'd grow up to be a cars salesman and rip people off, like the dad in Matilda.
>>
Fine considering Bob thinks Teddy is slowly killing Bob by his presence alone.
>>
>>91445292
Except of Aunt Gale.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>91446333
EVERYONE LOVES SPONGEBOB, BUT WHAT IF SPONGEBOB...IS ACTUALLY OSAMA BIN LAUDIN?

*record scratch*

IN THIS ONE EPISODE, SPONGEBOB MAKES SOMETHING EXPLODE. YOU KNOW WHO ELSE LOVED EXPLOSIONS? THAT'S RIGHT.

SO JUST LIKE LUIGI IS ACTUALLY THE DEVIL AND UNDERTALE IS ACTUALLY ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST, SPONGEBOB MUST BE...OSAMA BIN LAUDIN.

BUT HEY, THAT'S JUST A THEORY
>>
>>91451755
Those eyes...an old sonic game..I've seen it before...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.