[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cosmic Entities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 4416543-2215320163-14084.jpg (988KB, 1968x1515px) Image search: [Google]
4416543-2215320163-14084.jpg
988KB, 1968x1515px
So which of these super ancient and all-powerful Cosmic Entities are still around?

Did Secret Wars 2016 even affect them?
Why did they do nothing to stop Doom? Aren't they more powerful than him?
>>
>>91441495

The cosmic entities exist solely to get beaten by the current villain to show how powerful he is. As in "wow, this guy is serious, he just killed Eternity by nodding slightly in his direction!"
>>
>>91441495
Only ones that have confirmed fates post secret wars are:
Celestials-almost all dead
Galactus-re purposed as lifebringer
living tribunal-dead
Order and Chaos - merged into new supervillan
watcher -died before secret wars
Eternity - in chains
inbetweener - got ate
>>
>>91442555
Galactus recently became a corrupted version of the devourer again. And there's only one celestial now. As for the others:

>Never queen: Alive and well
>Oblivion: can't die
>Ego: Alive
>Death: Alive
>Shaper of worlds: Dead, came back as a ghost
>Infinity: No one gives a shit
>Beyonders: Mostly dead, powerless
>Molecule Man: Retired
>>
>>91442834
>>Beyonders: Mostly dead, powerless
Have they even been seen or talked about post-secret war?
>>
Someone give me a quick rundown on dem extra-multiversal niggas. I remember someone mentioning there were more Beyonder-type beings residing outside the multiverse
>>
>>91442834
Ghost is still dead.

All beyonders are dead except their cosmic cube kids.

Also quite likely they never had a effect on universe 8.
>>
>>91442555
Only one celestial left.
>>
I have to ask, has "life" ever been shown in a marvel comic? Death shows up all the time as a skeleton woman and Drax has been a avatar of life but I can't remember ever actually seeing "life" in a comic.
>>
>>91443344
Its the phoenix. Also used to be the defunct celestials.

Life bringer galactus is the life source now.
>>
>>91443407
>phoenix
How? Doesnt it mostly kill things?
>>
>>91445416
Its the life force and restores things.
>>
If you are interested in this, you should pick up Ultimates^2 where its all about cosmic entities and how they are doing post secret wars.

Right now, Master order and Master Chaos killed the inbetweener, merged to one being named LOGOS and converted Galactus back into the devourer, also Eternity is chained up by something we dont know.
>>
>>91443261
Some beyonders were posing as those who sit above in shadow to escape from doom.
>>
>>91443344
Phoenix force, the entity from children's crusade, Lifebringer Galactus, one could even argue that eternity is "life" since he's the sentience of all things that are.
>>
>>91441495
Im going to be severely disappoint if a good number of these guys dont show up in the Infinity War movie
>>
File: Cosmic Jailer.jpg (553KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic Jailer.jpg
553KB, 1988x3056px
>>91445544
>Something we don't know

It was revealed last issue. The first firmament, the megacosmos before existance
>>
>>91443151

One of the Last days tie ins showed that some beyonders might have survived and disguised themselves as "those who sit above in shadow", the gods of the gods. Other than that, they were mentioned in Standoff and Ultimates2, but no appearances.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.