[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Invite parents over >They bring a stranger with them >Reveal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 22

File: Anatomy_Park_5.png (2MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Anatomy_Park_5.png
2MB, 1920x1088px
>Invite parents over
>They bring a stranger with them
>Reveal that your father is a cuckold and watches them fuck
>Apparently watches from the closet dressed as Superman
>Everyone's treating it like it's normal and berating you for being bothered by it
What do you do?
>>
did this really happen?
>>
>>91434713
yes
Luckily the episode aired before the whole ebin cuck meme started.
>>
>>91434713
In Rick and Morty this happens to Jerry, yes
>>
That was the joke, as well as turning over the whole lesson about spending time with family on its head.
>>
>>91434670
Disassociate. Cut them from my life completely.
>>
>>91434950
Damn, it's difficult NOT to do that though.
>>
I'm pretty sure /pol/ and the leddit Donald Trump lovers really love Archer and Rick and Morty because both of those shows have made numerous cuckold jokes over the years and I doubt reddit and pol is smart enough to come up with their own material
>>
>>91434906
I get that, I'm asking what you would do if it happened to you
>>
>>91434670
My dad doesn't treat my mom very well, and they probably haven't fucked in ages. If he was okay with her bringing someone into their life that brought her some joy, I'd be okay with it.
>>
>>91434670
To be fair, I'm pretty sure they only did that to get back at Jerry for putting them through a contrived Christmas episode
>>
>>91435050
Beth seemed pretty genuine and supportive, Summer probably
>>
File: 1475339386314.png (195KB, 417x578px) Image search: [Google]
1475339386314.png
195KB, 417x578px
>>91434997
>I doubt reddit and pol is smart enough to come up with their own material
>you aren't allowed to be critical of something unless you can make something better than it
>>
>>91435146
>you aren't allowed to be critical of something unless you can make something better than it
I hate the mentality
>>
>>91434670
I am from Eastern Europe and I can't really imagine it. Seriously, your parents living together?!
>>
>>91434764
Just imagine what would have happened had this came out after cuckposting became the norm here

You wouldn't be able to talk about the show at all

too bad that didnt happen
>>
>>91434670

Do a whole bunch of coke.

Write fuck the world in black paint all around the house.

Blow my brains out with a 12 gauge shotgun while playing the past should stay dead by emarosa as loud as possible.

That's what I'd do.
>>
>>91435098
Of course Beth would seem supportive, she's looking at a tempting example of something that could save her marriage like it saved theirs.
>>
>>91434670
>Everyone's treating it like it's normal and berating you for being bothered by it
Jerry asked for it though. Jerry is a big fucking poser and a selfish cunt, he only wants what he wants and expects everyone to conform to that. If they don't, he has a big man-baby tantrum and cries.
>>
Feel like them bringing him unexpectedly was rude, especially on Christmas. Should have introduced him some other time, then try to get Jerry to accept the idea. But they brought him like he was an accepted member of the family
>>
>>91434670
I wouldn't be bothered, I just wouldn't care.

I minded more if the old man was in my closet. Wouldn't want him squanching in it.
>>
File: 1298223848496.jpg (42KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1298223848496.jpg
42KB, 853x480px
>>91434670
>not a fan of my parents anyways
>continue not caring and see them less over time
>>
>>91434670
>Apparently watches from the closet dressed as Superman
I could see someone doing it as some voyeuristic fantasy with x-ray vision
>>
>>91435692
Moot would've spammed /pol/ with it. It would have been spectacular.
>>
>>91436541
>voyeuristic fantasy with x-ray vision
Wait, so does that make Jerry's Mom Lois and other guy John Henry Irons? Or Jimmy?
>>
>>91434670
Settle the score. Tell them I'm my gfs daddy dom
>>
>>91434670
My parents are divorced, so.
>>
>>91436649
I was thinking more spying on the general public, but I imagine Jerry's dad is unaware of Steel, so between the two it would be Jimmy
>>
>white people
>>
>>91436926
So, what? Did they die afterwards? Did one become an Astronaut? We must know.
>>
I'd ask them why A: They thought it was appropriate to answer it as frankly as they did at dinner, and to not wait until after to have the discussion in private, and B: Why the fuck they thought bringing their fucking sex partner to family dinner would be acceptable.
>>
>>91437222
>Why the fuck they thought bringing their fucking sex partner to family dinner would be acceptable.
Was under the impression he was part of their lives as well, like he's part of their marriage and everyday lives now. So to them he's part of the family. But yeah, bringing him isn't something you do. It'd be like bringing your paid dominatrix with them
>>
Wonder what in that black man's past led him down that sad, sad, sad life.
>>
>>91435020
Move to another country. It's what my dad did.
>>
>>91437454
Everyone has their fetishes, his seems to be fucking grannies and cucking their husbands. You'd be surprised what people are into
>>
>>91434764
It was before the meme intensified, but it was still there.
>>
What's fucked up is he brought the Superman costume, so he expected to have some fun over their place
>>
>>91437511
Another reason why being a mind reader would be really bad for one's mental health.
>>
>>91437511
>>91437454
It's not weird, Old people are sexy
>>
>>91434670
well my dad cheated on my mom a couple times and now they are divorcing so its impossible
>>
File: fd0.gif (72KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
fd0.gif
72KB, 499x281px
I hope he finds some happiness one day.
>>
>>91434670
I would honestly punch them both and disown myself
>>
>>91434670
I'd probably kill them and then myself to be entirely honest.
>>
I've seen people in youtube comments say they'd find it unacceptable that they brought him, or even react violently to learning this
>>
>>91437665
Most of his unhappiness is self inflicted or as a result of his own petty, selfish, arrogant behaviour.
>>
>>91437824
are you describing Rick?
>>
>>91437665
he is literally a worm.
>>
>>91438043
his wife is not a real doctor
but he is a real worm
he is an actual-a worm
>>
>>91434764
People were saying cuck long before that ep you moron, it just wasnt an alt right symbol yet. People would still say shit like you got cucked if your dog got flees on 4chan
>>
>>91435692
The show You're The Worst had a cucking scene that featured a hispanic and black guy banging some white guys wife or girlfriend. It was shown in a pathetic light iirc, but it still blew it for a short time.
>>
File: Scientist Rick.png (425KB, 853x479px) Image search: [Google]
Scientist Rick.png
425KB, 853x479px
>>91437900
No, Jerry. Nice try though.

Jerry's suffering is usually caused by the following things.

>His own low intelligence and incompetence, and his inability or lack of motivation to do anything about it. Arrogantly pretends he's smart or tries to distort reality it make his stupidity look "smart", usually with consequences. Mind-meltingly insecure about his low intelligence.

>His own cowardice and weakness, to the point that he endangers his family. Remember the broken bottle hobo? How he told Beth to go find her own hiding place at the marriage therapy complex?

>His own petty, spiteful, vindictive nature. Takes every opportunity to blame someone else or play the "I told you so" game, even to his own family members, and frequently at inappropriate times.

>His inability to accept responsibility. Blame everything on others.

>His own petty, selfish desires. If you don't conform to his ideal preference, he'll call you a bad person and he will look like a total dick because of it.
>"Everybody, stop spending Christmas the way you want to and instead spend it the way I, Jerry Smith, think you should."
>"Time to spend time with family and enjoy togetherness."
>"WAAAAH MY PARENTS AREN'T THE WAY I LIKE THEM! I'M GONNA GO BE ALONE!"

But I wouldn't dare pretend Rick is a saint, he's an evil psychopathic mass murdering maniac.
>>
>>91434670

isn't it implied they are doing threesomes. sounds more like cuck meme being forced here
>>
>>91438258
They say Jacob is the mother's lover and the father watches almost always as Superman
>>
File: IMG_2347.png (246KB, 512x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2347.png
246KB, 512x743px
>>91437586
Hi Stinkii
>>
>>91437824
From what Ive seen, Jerry has only wanted whats best for his family, but since he's the Meg of his show he always fails in everything he does.
>>
>"Oh yeah Beth, well at least I HAVE both my parents!"
>>
>>91438115
I think that if Jerry picked up a hobby he would be much happier. Personally I'd recommend drums
>>
>>91438384
But he won't get good. He can't handle criticism.
>>
>>91438234
I'm not a massive fan of jerry but I'd say beth is far worse
>>
File: 1486516791684.jpg (528KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486516791684.jpg
528KB, 1920x1080px
>>91438477
>I'm not a massive fan of jerry but I'd say beth is far worse
How so? In what regards? Remember, you can't blame everything on Rick through association to Beth. When Beth goes nuts over her Horse Surgeon shit it's usually, if not always, provoked by Jerry.
>>
>>91434670
His mom and dad are happy, and it's not hurting anyone. Therefore Jerry should be happy for them.
>>
Speaking of this episode, I wonder what happend to puffy vagina. Either she got cronenberged like the rest of humanity or crushed while being inside the new Anatomy Park when the human host got first turned into an insect monstrosity and then into a Cronenerg.
>>
>>91438557
Guessing they're going by how Beth is apathetic towards Jerry and demeans him, shown by how she sees him as a slug, and Jerry sees her as a giant monster. There's also the alcoholism and daddy issues with Rick and her preference towards him
>>
File: Hamster's in Buttholes World.png (455KB, 566x416px) Image search: [Google]
Hamster's in Buttholes World.png
455KB, 566x416px
>>91438676
Can you give some examples of her demeaning him without him somehow provoking it?

For example, when they were talking about Vampires it was Jerry who provoked her to demean him when he immediately tried blaming her for him not listening.

Anyway, here's one of the few moments Jerry and Rick co-existed happily. I always thought they should have explored the concept of Rick being able to take the family on vacation to anywhere in the multiverse.
>>
>>91438742
>I always thought they should have explored the concept of Rick being able to take the family on vacation to anywhere in the multiverse.
They probably will now that Jerry is gone, and Rick said he'd take Beth and Summer on adventures, too.
>>
>>91438823
And now that he's said it'll be their darkest adventures yet, be ready for some King Jellybean type shit
>>
>>91438557
>you can't blame everything on Rick

dunno, her daddy issues theme a major problem for their marriage. There are several instances in the show when Beth and Jerry seem to have worked things, but then things fall apart again the very next episode and Rick tends to be the cause for that in some way.
Now look at original Beth and Jerry, who actually managed to be happy after Rick and Morty bail on their Universe. Them working their issues out actually had a lasting effect because Rick wasn't there to fuck things up again due to his mere presence triggering Beths daddy complex.
>>
>>91438919
>Now look at original Beth and Jerry, who actually managed to be happy after Rick and Morty bail on their Universe.
Are you talking about the ones who live a post-apocalyptic lief as a bunch of deranged violent savages?
>>
>>91434670
>get through with whatever event we're doing at my house
>tone down any contact with them

I unfriended my dad from facebook for giving me the whole "you're lucky you have work" crap when I was complaining about working on xmas eve
>>
>>91438557
I still want to know what's up with Kaiser Wilhelm on the right side there. Especially since the parasites can only implant good memories.
>>
>>91439222
I'm more interested in the Doctor from Halloween.
>>
>>91436330
No, no, no...

They brought him so he could fuck her while they were visiting.

Because Jerry's life is awful.
>>
>>91439077

This, why burn bridges when you can quietly decommission them and never build a replacement?
>>
>>91437665
He is leaving his bitchy abusive wife. He was told by the galaxies best marriage councilors they should not be together. And he can probably get custody and alimony as his wife is an alcoholic surgeon living with her alcoholic father.
>>
>>91435146

To be fair, this is a pretty good rule for watching sports.

Real sick of the 300 pound gigahams shouting that they would have got that goal; they'd have to put a slant to the pitch to give them enough rolling speed.
>>
>>91439530
>And he can probably get custody and alimony as his wife is an alcoholic surgeon living with her alcoholic father.
Jerry has no job. He literally cannot provide for them until he gets a job.
>>
>>91439657
And society's fucked at the moment, what with the galactic federation falling apart
>>
>>91438557
Smug shit about being smart even though she's only a horse surgeon, daddy issues, generally a self centred cunt. Ie finds out her grandfather is an intergalactic terrorist who helped bird person slaughter a shit tonne of people,response is wahhh I never got to see him. The list goes on. She's just generally an unpleasant character
>>
>people going on about who is worse, Jerry or Beth.
They're both terrible.
>>
I would flip my shit on them, at my father for falling so low and my mother for allowing him to be that fucking pathetic.

Anyway, honestly the joke wasn't even that funny, it was more uncorfortable than funny and holy jesus it got cringy at times, I usually think it's an hyperbole from /co/ when they call R&M reddit but that episode was just too much "yeah we (the writters) go into the internet for memes, you know", horrible choice. At the end of the day the only thing it's going to do it's, as long as with many jokes in the shows, make it seem dated and boring in a couple of years, maybe months.
>>
>>91434950
>>91434986
>>91437760
>>91437718

Because they have a weird fetish? I can scarcely imagine all the weird shit you probably have on your computer that they wouldn't disown you for.
>>
>>91439806
Don't think they included cucking as a meme, cucking has been a thing for a long time
>>
>>91438557
She looks down on pretty much everyone but her Dad and uses her shit career as a horse surgeon and the fact Jerry is lame to keep her ego afloat
Once horse surgeons were no longer needed she became an alcoholic wreck

She doesn't care about Summer too much, if at all, since she blames Summer for why she's just a horse surgeon and I doubt she cares for Morty much either when she stated that when Rick and Morty out of her life she was finally happy

Basically she feels little remorse for anyone but her dad
>>
>>91437574
I hardly think about my own, I can't imagine why mindreading would be something people would want.
>>
>>91439875
I don't know, anon, maybe if it was another show, but with R&M pulling shit like "shake that ass", "time to get swifty" and "Mr. Poppybutthole" I can't see it as anything but a meme.

They really need to town that shit down, I saw R&M for the first time about 2 months ago and for every 3 or so laughs I was cringing at something, it's humor is getting old already.
>>
>>91438742
Rick is capable of having fun even when there are people around he doesn't like

Remember that purge episode? Rick had fun killing the rich with the cat girl then said "fuck you" to her afterwards and walked away
>>
File: IMG_0644.gif (1MB, 320x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0644.gif
1MB, 320x183px
>>91439750
>"I love you Jerry, let's never fall appart again. Fuck my father Rick, he is a selfish person and abandoned my mother"

>rick pops in

>"OH THANK GOD, PLEASE NEVER LEAVE AGAIN"

>"what's that Jerry? I gotta choose between the person I said I loved a second ago and would never leave again or the person I admitted has been a selfish cunt towards me all my life and who i said I would never forgive? we're gonna spend some time divorce, this is good. At least you're here dad"

>"I DID IT FOR THE MGNUGGET SAUCE MORTY! Haha!"

Fuck the Sanchez, Jerry is better off out of that toxic family and I hope he gest custody of Morty because he is the obly one who cares about him and doesn't have full on Stockholm Syndrome/daddy issues
>>
>>91439843
There is a difference between fantasizing about your fetish and actually going out and doing your fetish in real life
>>
>>91434670
I would explain how I never want to know about my parents' bedroom lives, and they could have easily invited their new friend to dinner without explaining to my children about his sexual involvement with them during fucking dinner.
>>
>>91437718
No you won't
>>
File: 1364582509210.jpg (110KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
1364582509210.jpg
110KB, 840x473px
>>91439982

What point are you trying to make here?
>>
>>91434670
Did a women write this episode?
>>
>>91440107
Written by Eric Acosta and Wade Randolph
>>
>>91438598
I was wondering about that. I forgot it was Cronenberg world though. I wonder what she's up to in current world. I wonder what Jerry's parents and that black guy are up to in current world.
>>
did they ever get into how jerry and beth met beyond him knocking her up? did they meet in highschool and date, did they meet college? the way i see it is beth has serious self esteem/abandonment issues and jerry was one of the first guys in her life who didnt treat her like a chad, so she slept with him and ended up getting pregnant, so they just stuck it out from there. now she resents him because hes not the kind of person she'd even be interested in, he's a spineless moron. they really arent good for eachother and the divorce is a good thing, but knowing the tone of this show it will all go back to the status quo after some unrealistic wacky shit
>>
>>91440181
>I wonder what Jerry's parents and that black guy are up to in current world.
Fucking and cucking
>>
>>91440181

The same shit, the only difference between the original world and this one was that Morty didn't ask for a love potion and he and Rick died as a consequence.

Jerry's parents are still probably in a happy and grossly kinky marriage. Puffy Vagina girl is probably still in Beth's ex-boyfriend, doing weird theme park shit.
>>
>>91439953
For being fair Jerry is a liability

No job, no help around the house, bad parent, bad husband, just a shit character in general.
At least Beth provides to her family.

One thing that I will not let fly by is the daddy issues, but not because they make her a shitty person but because it's very poorly written, we literally have z e r o reasons as to why Beth has Rick in such a high regard, he usually is drunk, is with Morty or outright not around. I just don't get it.
>>
>>91439843
If I took my feminine looking coworker to my parent's house for christmas and explained how I like to make him dress up in lolita dresses and undergarments so I can frot with him until we unload all over his body, then I explain to them how he, my wife and I take a shower while they both suck my dick, do you think that would be the same as simply having the weird fetish? Of course not, I would take my wife and pretend to be a normal person. If there's something wrong with you, keep it to yourself. Don't upset your family with it.
>>
>>91436330
This, frankly. There's a time and a fucking place.
>>
>>91440194
I believe it's said she was his prom date, got her pregnant with Summer and ended up stuck with each other
>>
>>91440067
There is a difference between jerkining it to cuck porn vs cucking your husband and bringing the bull to a family christmas party, just like there is a difference between jerkin it to lolis and ending up in to catch a predator.

It's ok to have weird fetishes, it's not ok when you act out on them and involve your whole family.
>>
I honestly could not care less if it was about them just being different.

The problem is these "social progressives" do not demand tolerance anymore, they want acceptance their way is the superior way and you are "on the wrong side of the history" if you do not indulge in it, too.
>>
>>91440194
He knocked her up at prom. So they met and married in highschool.
>>
>>91434670

The weird part for me is that the black guy would be attracted Jerry's mom. I mean i like MILFs myself but they still have to be, you know, attractive. They can't just look like my grandma
>>
>>91440235
Rick is more of a liability to her and her children than Jerry will ever be. I hate her daddy issues as a plot point because they have gone unpunished for now.

I'm deriously gonna be disappointed if they don't make Jerry get his life together and have Beth regret divorcing him.
>>
>>91440380
I mean yeah, but Beth doesn't know that.

By the end of the first episode of season 3 Jerry lost his job and Rick saved Morty and Summer for all she knows.
>>
>>91435146

You don't need to be able to recreate the Mona Lisa in order to tell someone their stick figure comic is 20 years behind the curve.
>>
File: arm2201.jpg (59KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
arm2201.jpg
59KB, 600x335px
>>91438043

I just couldn't take the alien Beth wanting an army of Jerrys episode seriously.

It just made his character even more pathetic.
>>
>>91439750

The important thing here is that Beth is just the least funny character. I think my favorite thing she did in the entire show was that episode where she and Jerry were shitting on Morty for being a bad parent to his alien baby.
>>
>>91440157
So... are they c u c k s?
>>
>>91439953
>hope he gest custody of Morty because he is the obly one who cares about him and doesn't have full on Stockholm Syndrome/daddy issues

Morty is only that way because he gets involved in Ricks shit all the time and is basically just a tool to him. Maybe Beth and Summer will get tired of his shit after getting involved in purges, race wars, arms deals and all the other good stuff.

Actually, why does Rick even need Morty now that he has no more reason to disguise his brainwaves?
>>
>>91440444
>and Rick saved Morty and Summer for all she knows.

well Rick DID save Morty and Summer.....from Rick
>>
>>91439067
Yes, a scenario caused by Rick.
You don't think things through do you.
>>
File: 35656.jpg (27KB, 307x384px) Image search: [Google]
35656.jpg
27KB, 307x384px
>>91440211
>random cuck spout
>*SQUAWK* cuck! *SQUAWK* meme! *WHISTLE*
You shouldn't use words you don't know the meaning of little boy.
>>
>>91440519
>Actually, why does Rick even need Morty now that he has no more reason to disguise his brainwaves?
Lonely, depressed, and it's implied deep down he loves Mortyplatonically, saying this because I know you fucks will turn this into an incest thing
>>
>>91440523
Didn't Morty ask for the mind-control potion because he wanted to mind-control Jessica into fucking him because he's a putrid little creep?
>>
>>91440655
Rick didn't have to give him the love potion though. Could've told him "Fuck off, you little creep."
>>
>>91440655
Didn't the SMARTEST GUY IN THE UNIVERSE mix a bunch of random shit while drunk that didn't fix anything then procceded to abandon half his family behind on a world where they were sure to die? Rick didn't even try looking for Beth or Summer.

Kinda shitty how in the first season Rick actually liked Morty and saw him as his pupil but by season 2 he was just the cynical guy who doesn't care about anything and thinks Morty is a piece of shit yet stil stockholm sybdromes the whole family into staying with him.
>>
>>91440655
well, it was technically not a mind-control potion, it was a "everyone who uses it wants that Morty D" potion.

And Rick certainly did cause it, actually creating that potion instead of being a responsible adult and talking his puberty influenced grandson out of it. Not to forget that he majorly fucked up the two follow-up potions that were supposed to fix the whole thing.
>>
>>91439750
Can we stop the "veterinary surgeons aren't smart" meme? Being a horse surgeon isn't any easier than being a people surgeon. It's like a cardiologist poking fun at a neurologist. Just different medical branches. You can argue that it's inherently lower stake because it isn't a human life, but horses can cost hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars and being an equine surgeon makes mad bank.
>>
>>91440455
that was kind of the point. ultra subservient, a billion worm jerrys wouldn't rebel against the Beth beast
>>
File: Jack_189c.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_189c.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Since Beth-less Jerry was a successful actor,will this Jerry find his way to fuck Kristen Stewart?
>>
>>91440974
Why Kristen Stewart?
>>
>>91439843
Because they have a weird fetish that they tell you about in front of their grandkids. Normal people keep their fetishes on the internet and in the bedroom where they belong.
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (62KB, 800x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
62KB, 800x415px
>>91437665
He will... he will
>>
>>91441065
That's who he was fucking in the alternate reality where he never married Beth.
>>
>>91440618
Did the Rick and Morty with the romantic/sexual relationship die on the citadel? I imagine there were more Ricks away than there were there.
>>
>>91440380
You're talking about a guy who lost his furst job because he couldn't make a slogan for selling apples then got another one only because employnent was mandatory under the alien bug regime.

Whatever allowed him to take control of his life is gone.
>>
>>91441357
Never been jealous of Jerry, but here we are
>>
>>91436174
Decided to listen to that song.
Gay as fuck.
You should feel bad emo boy.
>>
>>91434670
Post a thread about it on 4chan.
>>
>>91437665
We both know the moment he does Rick will take it away
>>
File: stan.gif (759KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
stan.gif
759KB, 240x320px
>stan's near death words were
>don't remarry

A L P H A
>>
>>91441450
Got apples was insanely popular with alien species IIRC. Also what boss fires his employee on the spot after one bad publicity stunt?
>>
>>91442052
Probably a bunch of shit we didn't see and the boss had enough of it
>>
>>91441450

to be fair in a world where Got Milk? was as big as it was I don't see what was so bad about Jerry's ad campaign
>>
>>91440235
>bad parent
Is he? he seems to want to conect with Morty and Summer a bunch of times, and even wanted to help Morty with his science project when he didn't know shit about the subject
>>
Rick and Morty weren't there when they reveal happened
Only Summer and Beth
Maybe they were perfectly okay with it because they were pissed at Jerry for taking their stuff, maybe they see no problem with cheating
>>
>>91438557
Oh man Rick and Morty sure has developed a diverse cast of wacky characters over time, can't wait to see some of these guys back in season 3
>>
>>91442451
There was no cheating going on. Both of Jerry's parents were the ones who initiated the whole arrangement. Jerry's mom never cheated on her husband and then his father was like "oh ok that's fine", they both decided before-hand that they were both going to make the arrangements. It was both of their fantasies.
>>
>>91434997
t. Justin Roiland
>>
>>91434997
What are you talking about? /pol/ is pro-Assad, pro-Bannon, anti-Trump.
>>
>>91434670
>yfw Bill say he will be back this summer
>yfw Rick and Morty S3 start this summer
>yfw Bill is Rick and Morty's final boss
>>
>>91444196
Don't see a lot of faces going on in your post
>>
>>91444196
>Bill say he will be back this summer
When?
>>
>>91444904
Technically he just says he "will return".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjXIWQ9sHLo

I doubt it means jack shit though.
>>
>>91441917
Dead people aren't alpha.
>>
>>91437511
>. You'd be surprised what people are into
Anon, I browse tg. I am no longer certain I can be surprised by people's kinks and fetishes
>>
>>91434670
Ha, I remember this. Honestly, the funniest thing for me was that Dan Harmon made the Superman cuckold joke on Harmontown like a year earlier and then to see it on Rick and Morty, I was utterly laughiing my ass off.
>>
>>91435446
yeah, it really gives us stupid people trouble!
>>
>>91440803
>implying neurosurgery is not objectively the highest regarded and hardest of medical skills
>implying we care about your inability to be a real doctor
>>
>>91442291

So wanting to teach your kid fuck all because you have self esteem issues (particularly about your intelligence) is being a good parent?
>>
>>91443235

Priceless.
>>
>>91440803

If anything a horse surgeon is better cos a horses life is generally worth more than a humans.
>>
>>91449734
Wanting to bond with children and helping them with their schoolwork is part of being a good parent. Jerry's insecurity ultimately undermines actually teaching Morty anything, but his heart was definitely in the right place when he approached Morty with the offer.
>>
My parents are Mormons. Finding out they do anything but vanilla missionary would be shocking.
>>
>>91438186
cuckolding is an old word, but "cuck" didn't really gain popular usage until gamergate and /v/ making fun of moot for losing his "girlfriend"
>>
File: what_gandhi.png (117KB, 533x338px) Image search: [Google]
what_gandhi.png
117KB, 533x338px
>>91440240

>If I took my feminine looking coworker to my parent's house for christmas and explained how I like to make him dress up in lolita dresses and undergarments so I can frot with him until we unload all over his body, then I explain to them how he, my wife and I take a shower while they both suck my dick

I am deeply envious of your life.
>>
File: the fuck.gif (2MB, 406x288px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.gif
2MB, 406x288px
>>91434670
Die.
>>
>>91440803
Yes buy she failed at her aspiration to be a human surgeon so it shows she's not as smart as she likes to think she is
>>
>>91439530
>Woman
>Losing custody battles

Yeah, right. Happens once in a blue moon, but not for Jerry.
>>
>>91439285
I have a friend who's in the Grenadier Guards. Do I have space parasites?
>>
>>91440288
It happened in a gag cartoon.
>>
>>91449825
It is more than likely they've done something besides vanilla missionary. We all forget who we are during sex.
>>
>>91437665
He comes out as gay in the third season. Mark my words.
>>
>>91449813
No he's just a hypocrite like every douchebag pretend parent. He has loyalty issues.
>>
>people still think that was the real episode
It was released on April fools and took last seasons story absolutely no where.
>>
I think /co/ and the rest of 4chan will never understand jerry because the message his character sends is exactly the one that young men like them are conditioned to reject their entire lives.
>>
>>91441122
this right here
>>
>>91441447
Other than roiland saying that was a thing I don't think they've ever shown them, have they?
>>
File: christ chan.jpg (284KB, 1138x1600px) Image search: [Google]
christ chan.jpg
284KB, 1138x1600px
>>91434997
>I doubt reddit and pol is smart enough to come up with their own material
>implying
>>
File: christ chan 2.jpg (520KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
christ chan 2.jpg
520KB, 1123x1600px
>>91454444
>>
>>91434670
Escape to a better show
>>
>>91434670
Well then I clearly live in Europe or a US coastal metropolis, in which case I either make peace with this development to avoid a lonely fate, or get contentious about being upset by something that shouldn't be surprising that it upsets me, because that tells me everyone in my family does not give a shit about my emotional wellbeing. In which case, fuck them.
>>
>>91440803
it makes between 86-136k
>mad bank
>>
>>91450051
RIP Luggage Lad
>>
>>91454444
>>91454548
Get this trash outta my sight
>>
File: christ chan.png (417KB, 680x590px) Image search: [Google]
christ chan.png
417KB, 680x590px
>>91457557
no
fuck off weeb
>>
>>91437511
Reminds me of the black guy in Bojack Horseman who was into erotic asphyxiation

RIP
>>
>>91439946
you are deluded if you think the writters wrote that because of the internet
>>
>>91434670
Kill myself for being such a failure.
>>
>>91453865
Hard to say.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.