[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This moment was so deep holy fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1121.png (368KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1121.png
368KB, 1136x640px
This moment was so deep holy fuck
>>
>>91434189
I want to cum on that butter passing robot.
>>
Your shitty Newgrounds show isn't funny or deep, sorry.

If I wanted a comedy that desperately tried to turn itself into a serious pseudo-intellectual drama then I'd just watch Steven Universe.
>>
>>91434227
Theres nothing pseudo intellectual about Steven Universe, that's adventure time. Also of SUs themes boil down to love and self acceptance
>>
>>91434227
>Steven Universe
>comedy
If you use comedy in the loosest sense of the word.
>>
>>91434189
I don't know why but I somehow keep on forgetting that people are fucking stupid and they need shows like this to teach basic ideas and then they flip their shit thinking it me all deep and stuff.

This shit is as deep as a tide pool. Now go jump in the ocean and let it drown you with depression.
>>
>>91434227
>spot the butter passer
>>
Ignoring OP's bait, the way R&M's throwaway gags often rely on a kind of split-second existential horror is actually one of the things that I like about it. It's unique.
>>
File: bait.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>91434227
>>
>Your daily average Rick & Morty thread
>>
>>91434363
You'd be surprised. I showed my friends Bojack and they didn't get it. I showed them R&M and they said it was smart and deep.
>>
File: 1491319242161.jpg (12KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491319242161.jpg
12KB, 260x200px
>>91434643
>>91434680
the fact that I'm only 90% sure this isn't legit says a lot about this show.
>>
File: HNI_0047.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0047.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>91434227
KEK
>>
>>91434189
>I'm so ironic and above this cartoon shit
>let's make a thread on /co/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWeyUhcdJ6s

>Look I'll be honest with you ok? God doesn't exist, okay? And school sucks because they make you a slave to the system -FART- WUBBA LUBBA DUBBA HAHAHAHA
>>
>>91434728
I wonder why you call them friends. You clearly hate them for not being as smart as you.
>>
>>91434189
I wouldn't call it deep, but I'll admit that it did hit me hard.
>>
>>91434227
I prefer reddit and meme over tumblr universe to be honest with you
>>
>>91434189
People like to complain about the pretentiousness of this scenes when it is just a reference of a commercial
>>
>>91438430
You know, I've never been "hit hard" by any form of media. I've felt excitement, puzzled, anger, and compliancy with media, but never personal connect. I wonder why, because its not like I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE, so it should be easier. They're things tailor-made for me.
>>
>>91434189
>>91434227
>samefagging your own thread
>>
>>91438276
It's funny how retards on reddit love Rick when he was literally intended to be unlikable.
>>
>>91439175
White person problems.
>>
>>91439286
Rick was not intentionally written to be unlikable, at least not anymore. S3 Morty perfectly summarises this when he backs C137 Rick in the consul trial. Rick is not a villain (someone to be hated), but he's not a hero (someone to be loved), he's a product of his reality. He is the smartest person in the world, able to travel infinite realities, and theoretically never die, so this is the way he acts. The intention is left for interpretation.

What ledditkiddies get messed up is that they think A = B when it comes to ricks character and his abilities. Rick doesn't become the smartest by being atheist, he is atheist because HIS (no our) reality produces that conclusion.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.