[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ fixes Boomerang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (95KB, 1200x912px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95KB, 1200x912px
So why does CN squander this entire fucking channel?
Are they not seeing how much money Nickelodeon is making from The Splat block? Imagine if at the very least, Cartoon Network did a Cartoon Cartoons block on Boomerang with all of the "90s kid" cock-tugging that Nick does on TeenNick.
That's all I really want, why the fuck is airspace wasted on shit CN could be airing on their main channel while kids are at school?
Think about it, even if they aired newer shows like Regular Show or Adventure Time, it'd be better than what they have now. Regular Show and AT still sell merchandise. Hell, if they played the original PPG, some kids might not tell the difference and buy the merchandise for THAT show.
>Are they not seeing how much money Nickelodeon is making from The Splat block?
You got any numbers m8?

Solution: Give the channel a damn HD feed, keep the WB / HB library on the monthly subscription app, have daily rotations of schedules that alternate between the entire CN originals library, while sprinkling in some hour blocks of stuff like Looney Tunes.
>>
>>91421529
>In short, how do we turn Boomerang into an actual channel that people would watch?
Air nothing but Teen Titans Go from 8pm to 6am to make up for the mistake that is Adult Swim preventing it from airing 24/7.
>>
>>91422404
Nick makes more money then CN in the states so I wouldn't be surprised that a programming block is doing better then a channel almost no one has

Seriously why is a rerun channel something extra you have to buy
>>
>>91421529
>The splat BLOCK

Oh ok
>>
>>91422404
Got me there with the actual numbers, but judging by how Nick is making TV movies for three of their older properties and has a shitload of 90s Nick merchandise in stores, it's been a success.
Just seems counterintuitive that CN puts brand new shows, ones that they're currently spending money to make, on Boomerang, while the main channel is lacking content. They could very easily milk the hell out of reruns for lower cost, while merchandising those shows for nostalgia cash.
>>
File: AH-Boomerang-1.jpg (166KB, 1194x796px) Image search: [Google]
AH-Boomerang-1.jpg
166KB, 1194x796px
Boomerang is getting a streaming service, so I can't say it needs to be saved anymore.
>>
>>91422765
Is anyone really gonna pay a monthly subscription fee to watch The Smurfs?
>>
>>91421529

They should just make the whole thing into a 90's CN channel and air reruns of old Toonami including commericals. Also have some indie or foreign animators showcase 1-2 minute animated shorts during commercial breaks. Nickoons used to be like this until it became the place where unwanted cartoons go.
>>
>>91425930
>>91421529

Also they should promote this on social media by doing those gay as fuck hashtags on Twitter. #90's are back #Retro CN. Idiots and nostalgiafags will eat it up.
>>
It needs HD
dont know why its still in only SD in the US
>>
They aired some early/mid 00s shows like Billy & Mandy up until like a week ago. I don't know what the fuck happened, but they just disappeared from the schedule.
>>
>>91425930
>Nickoons used to be like this until it became the place where unwanted cartoons go.
its a shame, beacause as a kid Nicktoons had some great content (Making Fiends, Kappa Mikey, etc)
>>
>>91421529
Better question OP, why do you care? Why does anybody on /co/ give a shit about TV stations any more when we can watch whatever we like whenever we like without advertisements through the internet - You know, the thing we're using right now to shitpost on 4chan.

Every day there's threads about
>look at x channel's shitty schedule full of reruns
And? You don't have to watch any of it. Anyone would think we were living in the early 90s and the only place you could watch cartoons was as they aired on TV.
>>
>>91426258
>without advertisements through the internet
Where the fuck are you where that isn't happening? Even on 4chan there are ads.

>Better question OP, why do you care?
Not the OP but I do still watch TV as well as stream the shows I like through the web. You can do both at the same time.

Also, not everyone has high-speed internet and nor do they want to have expensive bills to get it, so TV is still very much watched.
>>
>>91421529
they really turn into Cartoon Network Junior
>>
>>91426438
I have adblock. Also, mega and torrents exist as well as streaming.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.