[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a letter for you from the President of the United States, /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: PDVD_022.18[1].jpg (23KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_022.18[1].jpg
23KB, 360x270px
I have a letter for you from the President of the United States, /co/
>>
>not being excited to fight Nazi scum for your country

Shit propoganda desu
>>
>>91421115
Whats it say anon?
>>
>>91421200
Let's see here

ORDER TO REPORT FOR INDUCTION

The President of the United States

To Anon Y. Mous

Greetings:
You are hereby ordered to report for induction into the ARMED FORCES of the UNITED STATES
>>
>>91421200
opens letter
" I farted on this letter"

Dear God.
>>
File: 1387608653532.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1387608653532.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>Daffy and the little man go to hell
>little man is still trying to give him the draft letter
>turns out he is now working for Satan and trying to conscript Daffy into the armies of darkness
>>
>>91421693
Spawn Daffy when?
>>
File: Please No.jpg (25KB, 316x305px) Image search: [Google]
Please No.jpg
25KB, 316x305px
>>91421115
>>
>>91421170

Why the hell should I be getting a boner over the thought of bayonetting some poor Kraut?

The hell has Hitler ever done to me?
>>
>>91424027
He's the reason you're forced to go to war for
>>
>>91421448
Jokes on them!
I'm just going to kill myself when we're on the weapons range!
CAN'T INDICT A CORPSE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>91425934
I'm not forced to go to war. I can go into hiding or enjoy a tenure in jail or kill myself or flee the country or manufact a medical reason to be disqualified
>>
>>91421115
it says that the anti furry legislation has passed. it is now legal to hunt furries like you would animals.
>>
>>91425957
>CAN'T INDICT A CORPSE!
technically correct but I think you meant induct
>>
File: IMG_0173.jpg (71KB, 931x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.jpg
71KB, 931x630px
>>91421115
You bet I'll show up. I only hope the examiner doesn't find any disqualifying medical conditions.
>>
THE LITTLE MAN FROM THE DRAFT BOARD!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.