[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we go from this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Cap-Stanford.jpg (433KB, 800x442px) Image search: [Google]
Cap-Stanford.jpg
433KB, 800x442px
How do we go from this...
>>
File: c6bb72897f80-600x400.jpg (34KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
c6bb72897f80-600x400.jpg
34KB, 600x400px
...to this?
>>
Jews.
>>
>>91404941
From a very stupid and contrived conflict.
>>91404945
To a more believable and interesting one?

Hmm, ya got me.
>>
>>91404941
>>91404945
People were hired who had actual talent
>>
>>91404991
Well shit give me a camera and I can film some retards jumping around in an empty parking lot.

How do I get hired?
>>
>>91404972
Hereos vs Heroes is never interesting, anon.
>>
>>91405008
Go to bed Mark and think about the fact that a committee made Disney product managed to be better than the shit you farted out.
>>
>>91405019
>jumping around in an empty parking lot
*in front of a green screen
>>
>>91404945
>The live action pic has more heroes in it than the comic page

Kek. Faggot OP
>>
>>91405065
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>91405089
No but it seems you are OP
>>
>>91405045
Mark (I can call ya Mark right?), I liked Red Son, I really did. You're a good, even great Superman writer. But Civil War was utter crap. I was more fucking invested in MightyGodKing's version of it.

And you also made Spider-man reveal his identity which by proxy makes you partly responsible for One More Day. I mean the Civil War movie didn't do that. Homecoming will seriously have to work it's ass off to beat "made a deal with the devil" in terms of awfulness.

Granted it's probably not gonna beat the Rami movies in a million years. Might be on the same level as Amazing, interesting ideas but overall doesn't really work due to extraneous crap.
>>
>>91405089

Can you count?
>>
>>91405112
Oh shit yeah you're right. I missed one because the colors are so garbage in Civil War that Falcon blended in with the background.
>>
>>91405112
Winter solider is not a hero both images have eight heros
>>
>>91405150
Mark, level with me here. Are ya just pissed off that people make better stories out of your works than you? It's really sad I know but you got these big movie deals and everything that normal people would kill to have. Let go man, Civil War the comic just isn't that good, everyone's accepted it why can't you?

To be honest GoTG 2 looks like it's playing up the goofiness too much and I'm just afriad it won't have the serious moments that really brought the movie together. I have a similar fear for Deadpool 2. I'll still go watch it but it's never gonna beat Logan as the best comic movie this year.
>>
File: 4g99kCQL61rt5chko1_500.jpg (49KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
4g99kCQL61rt5chko1_500.jpg
49KB, 500x369px
>>91405216
>>91405150
>>91405125
>>91405045
>>91405008
>>91405030
Is this some kind of weird new shitposting RP meme?
>>
>>91405325
Neck yourself, homo.
>>
It's a janny deletes all the posts by one side of the argument episode.
>>
>this MCU shill mod
Fuck off.
>>
>>91405398
It wasn't so much as an argument as much it was just someone unironically saying 'lol shill' without putting up an actual argument or reasons to support his own views.

He put some effort into each time he said it, but it wasn't an actual argument. At least say something like 'the films are overglorified paint-by-numbers popcorn movies'. Then there'd be something to argue about.

>Inb4 'lolshill'
>>
>>91405643
Fuck off, hotpocket. You abused your powers because you were getting BTFO.
>>
>>91404945
If they had 50 superheroes running around, it would still look stupid and the film would be an incoherent mess.

Like, I don't get how people complain that Spider-Man 3 failed cause too many villains, yet Civil War needed MORE characters.
>>
>>91405703
I'm not talking about the number of heroes. In fact, I think less is better. Even in Civil War, the only good part was the end between Cap, Tony, and Zemo.

I'm talking about the hideous visuals.
>>
>>91405325
DC "fans" have nothing left so they're forced to refer to people who like these movies (aka everyone) are just employees of Disney and Marvel
>>
>>91405972
>a whole 25 posts before "b-b-b-but DC"

is that a new record?
>>
>>91405703
Well, Civil War was the product of the MCU to that point, calling on the events of previous movies in order to set up the catalyst of the movie: registration of the heroes for accountability. So the scenario was mostly set up, it just needed to be instigated.

Spider-Man 3 could have done something similar with the "New Goblin", but instead they decided to shoehorn both Venom and Sandman into the movie and pretend like they were well established. If Raimi had the foresight, he should have had Sandman appear or cameo in the first film, have Eddie Brock established as Peter's professional rival in the second and the symbiote worn then cast off. With the first two films having set up the third, there wouldn't have been a need for the third to work so hard to set it up. Then you may have had a the same consistency of the MCU.

But you know, comparing the amount of villains in the final film of 3 part franchise to the amount of heroes tricked into fighting each other in a 10 part franchise that assumes people have kept up with it seems an equal binary.
>>
>>91405972
>Marvelfags have to imagine ebil DC fans coming to ruin their quipfests.
Kek get a grip you nerd.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.