[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How and When did this nigga get the spear back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Samurai_Jack_with_spear.png (847KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai_Jack_with_spear.png
847KB, 1366x768px
When Jack fell from the cliff he had no spears with him
How exactly did he just wake up with one in good condition?
>>
File: Samurai_Jack_fall.png (815KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai_Jack_fall.png
815KB, 1366x768px
the moment when he fell
>>
>>91404437
Wasn't that the spear ashi's sister was using when Jack threw her off the tree?
>>
I've noticed a lot of continuity errors like when he has a cut and then the next scene he doesn't have any cuts and then it goes back to him having cuts
>>
>>91404528
True, and he was supposed to have a scar on his back on the end of this episode 'cuz Ashi cut him when they were in the giant creature's stomach.
>>
>>91404498
>the spear ashi's sister was using
nope, different types here is the proof
>>
File: ashi_catcher.png (182KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
ashi_catcher.png
182KB, 625x352px
>>91404498
also, it wasn't in Jack's hand right before he fell
check the pic related
>>
>>91404437
Your just now realizing that your shitty show is shittier than the shows you have been raging against.
>>
>>91404804
who cares
>>
>>91404804
It's still a very impressive cartoon, and I've never rage against any other show 'cuz I don't watch other cartoons
>>
>>91404437
Jack has spears hidden all over the place in all of the 7 counties.
>>
>>91404437
Because of how the sequence happens we have no clue what happened after he fell, we did not see a direct transition of him falling, hitting the ground and waking up without the spear in hand.
Instead we see Jack getting up with the spear and recalling himself falling down.

He could have fell, crawled his way to a spear to defend himself and blacked out again from injury, hallucinated and got back up in a panic.
Also yes, a spear, not the spear. He was shown plugging two of the sisters with two different spears so another source of ambiguity is how many spears he made and where they're located.

I'm not saying this is what happened, I'm just pointing out if you want a continuity error you need to look for something that directly creates logical inconsistency not just anything that is ambiguous or you don't really get.
>>
File: cdwL3ud.jpg (17KB, 419x335px) Image search: [Google]
cdwL3ud.jpg
17KB, 419x335px
>>91404437
MURKILLER!
>>
>>91404437
the show never had much continuity so seems they are having some problems with it, not something you run into when the show is episodic
stuff like cuts or wounds not appearing scene to scene can just be attributed to the art style, zoomed out shots will leave out some details
>>
>>91404804
people who cry about plot inconsistencies are the weakest race, typically autistic spergs
>>
>>91404804
100% Sure you are autistic
>>
>>91405933
>and where they're located.
he had to squeeze really hard to keep you from knowing
>>
>>91404437
If you ever paid attention the first four seasons, they play really fast and loose with where the sword is at any given time. Jack's fighting with a bunch of robots, does a backflip or gets knocked out by an explosion, and you see him tumbling without his sword. Next scene he's up again and slicing niggas in half.

It's a cartoon.
>>
Time is constantly trying to keep Jack the same as he was before being sent into time, so he "heals" much faster than normal.
At least that's my theory
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.