[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The dip in quality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: wackjack.jpg (203KB, 1280x667px) Image search: [Google]
wackjack.jpg
203KB, 1280x667px
Keep in mind we had a two week break between Jack fighting the sisters and the most current episode.

This week's would've been Aku vs The Scotsman.

Without the wait of R&M, nobody would have minded a more calm episode after the intensity of the first 3.
>>
>>91404148
What dip? This was the best episode by far. We're back to the strange journeys and friendly, earnest Jack that made the first four seasons great. It was refreshing to see they've still got it.
>>
>>91404148
I liked this episode.
>>
>>91404148
The he'll are you talking about? We enjoyed this episode.

Why you think that your fag-tier opinion matters and reflect on what others think?
>>
>>91404148
The whole April fools thing ruined Jack on /co/

I knew it would come but fuck it was fast
>>
>>91404266
>>91404250
>>91404235
got 'em
>>
>>91404148
I saw no dip. Every week one of you shitheads tries to tell me why this week's is the worst episode ever and the beginning of the end and all that shit, and I just don't see it.
>>
>>91404275
I'm pretty sure a large segment of /co/ has been calling out SJ ever since the episode descriptions came out back in March.
>>
>>91404148
No one minds it now, dweeb.
>>
>Dip in quality

Only because the episode didn't have stakes as high or scenes as meaningful as the previous ones. It didn't have problems at all, it just didn't reach the highpoints.
>>
>>91404148
>My show is shit
>Must be Rick and Morty's fault!
>>
>>91404275
People unironically compared Jack to MLP before then.

It was already too late.
>>
There wasn't a dip, we've just hit peak backlash. It always goes this way.
>Something good premiers
>Fanbase goes way over the top with discussion, too many threads, too much talk of their show being better than other shows
>Buttmad fans of other shows or contrarians go nuts with hate threads and shitposting about show being overrated
This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>91404148
You fuckers are still bitching about April Fools? Jesus fucking Christ, dude.
>>
>>91404148

What dip. It looked great and was a good episode.

The last two episodes have both been intense as fuck with great fight scenes. A slower episode (re)introducing a new character was totally fine.
>>
>>91405139
>people
>one retard that was likely just baiting anyway
>>
>>91404559
>scenes as meaningful as the previous ones

>crows yelling murderer and Jack pondering on whether the brainwashed Daughters are responsible for themselves or not
>picking needles from Ashi one by one, i.e. slow, painstaking effort to literally make her less prickly
>Jack bringing Ashi towards the light in the dark, similar to the one she saw as a child through the cracks of the cave
>the ladybug scene as the conclusion of the whole adventure
>>
>>91404148
Ep 4 wasnt meant to be a action filled not every episode of samura jack had big action it had depth instead, this episode was one of those
>>
I knew this would happen. This season is too good for /co/ to enjoy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.