[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EXTRA T H I C C

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Ashi.png (158KB, 648x301px) Image search: [Google]
Ashi.png
158KB, 648x301px
EXTRA T H I C C
>>
>>91401448
crappy epsisode
it was everything i thought would go wrong with it
>>
File: cEvQF.jpg (12KB, 361x245px) Image search: [Google]
cEvQF.jpg
12KB, 361x245px
DAT ASHI
>>
Damn Ashi looks like *THAT*? Theres no way Jack hasnt thought about pounding that ass and making him her daddy
>>
>>91401463
Mooooom! I don't want to play with girls!
>>
>>91401463
Spotted the bandwagon baby
>>
>>91401448
that's the perfect amount of thiccness
>>
>>91401463
The episode was good. Only problem I had was that the ending was a tad rushed.
>>
>>91401463
I wouldn't call it crappy, just controversial.

It's one of those stylistic episodes so animators can have fun with creative surrealism, but it won't be anyone's favorite outside of animation appreciators.
>>
>>91401463
REEEE Why is Jack getting a girl i never get girls REEEE
>>
File: sudoku jack.png (414KB, 605x385px) Image search: [Google]
sudoku jack.png
414KB, 605x385px
>>91401463
it's actually the best episode so far
>>
>>91401474
He might actually be her dad. They are both Asian and mildly superhuman. Plus it would be such a evil thing to do.
>>
>>91401510
Girls do have cooties, though.
>>
>>91401885
>He might actually be her dad

Where is this theory coming from? It's so fucking stupid.
>>
>>91401885
shit theory
>>
>>91401975
The identity of her mother being unknown, and her dad being outright missing.

We've only seen a handful of Asian folks in Samurai Jack, especially since he was sent to the future, so it's made some people speculate.
>>
>>91401885
But what if she's her own mom :0
>>
>>91402001
Why would the mother be anyone of significance? It's been 50 years. Everyone Jack has connected with in his travels is either older than dirt or dead.

You couldn't pull that without some serious backpedaling, and I doubt Genndy has the time or patience for that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.