[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And when EVERYONE'S super...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: syndrome.png (275KB, 446x387px) Image search: [Google]
syndrome.png
275KB, 446x387px
And when EVERYONE'S super...
>>
the jews will crumble.
>>
File: SPBigGayAl.jpg (53KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
SPBigGayAl.jpg
53KB, 320x240px
>>91398948
We'll thank EVERYONE for asking!
>>
>>91398948
no one will be
>>
>>91399005
/thread
>>
>>91398948
EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR MINDS!
>>
The Standard for what's Super will rise.

I mean, the guy who can blow up cities with his brain is still going to be seen a super when everyone else can only lift slightly more than what used to be average
>>
Everyone will be!
>>
>>91399060
The supers were already wildly separate in power. Some got a few random prophecies that they couldn't control and had microscope eyes. Others could effortlessly vaporize people or crumble cities.
>>
Did he mean "no one will be" in the sense that having powers won't be special anymore, or "no one will be" because if everyone has powers they'll all kill each other and cause mass extinction?
>>
>>91399138
The former.
>>
>>91399138
He meant he was a big guy for you
>>
>>91398948
>yfw this is the same plot as that x-men movie
>>
>>91398948
We'll need someone ready when our bicycles are broken or menaced by international communism.
>>
>family of criminals destroy man's plot to democratize the world
>>
He was an arms dealer. The superrich were going to be the ones that would actually be able to afford his tech and the gap would just increase further
>>
I never understood that quote. Why does he laugh evilly after saying it? What's wrong with everyone having superpowers and that becoming the new normal?
>>
Wouldn't society just organize itself by who has the good super powers and who has the shit ones?

Like, if literally everyone gets powers you just know there would be like, the class of people who only got the ability to manipulate certain rare elements, like Dysprosium and Xenon
>>
>>91401422
because then he wouldn't be so special.
>>
>>91401475
Syndrome isn't literally giving everyone super powers, he's selling his inventions. So there wouldn't be variance, it would almost exclusively be a bunch of rocket boots and zero point energy gloves (assuming he made them available at the consumer level, which he probably wouldn't.)
>>
File: Syndrome's Terrible.png (118KB, 1268x502px) Image search: [Google]
Syndrome's Terrible.png
118KB, 1268x502px
>>
File: 34556.jpg (37KB, 1075x553px) Image search: [Google]
34556.jpg
37KB, 1075x553px
>>91398948
I'll put it in their poopers
>>
>>91398948
How are supers born in this world anyway? Do they just get the powers when they are born, or do they have classic origins like interacting with radioactive stuff or somethin.
>>
>>91399005
Took me a while, fuck.
>>
>>91401671
b-b-but muh Syndrome did nothing wrong meme threads!
>>
>>91401346
>>91401671
So Syndrome is basically the Republican party then? No wonder he was so remorseless.
>>
>>91401422
Because he only cared for getting back at the man that 'shunned' him in his mind.

As he's getting rich from selling cape-tech weapons (after getting his ego fluffed from playing superhero himself with invented disasters) he'll then be able to 'punish' the man who 'denied' him that way.

He's just an egotistical super-genius mad scientist, not a 'mundane' by any reckoning.
>>
File: santa-claus-08.jpg (198KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
santa-claus-08.jpg
198KB, 1200x800px
>>91399005
10/10
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.