[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punisher netflix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

Is it weird that I am more excited about upcoming Punisher on Netflix than any other comic book adaptation? Anyway let's discuss this. What villians could they use?
>>
>>91394733
My money's on a villain from the MAX run with the addition of Rachel Cole-Alves from Rucka's run as a supporting character for Frank.
>>
>>91394733

Punisher doesn't need a villain, honestly.

Feed him a steady diet of the lowest pieces of human garbage poossible and revel as he eliminates them.

Candidates: Drug dealers, mafia bosses, thugs, rapists, abusive dads, abusive moms, pimps, madames, grifters, mata hari's, poisoners, slavers, kidnappers, serial killers, the list goes on.

My dream villain?

A serial killer like Heisenberg, played by Brian Cranston.

Oh, man, how awesome would that be, the murderer leaving a trail of corpses, wretched horrible crimes like Seven on meth, and the Punisher killing his way through scumbags and perverts getting ever-closer....

Yeah.

That would be pretty badass.
>>
File: tumblr_o6d2vusv7G1sjbs7ao1_500.jpg (34KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6d2vusv7G1sjbs7ao1_500.jpg
34KB, 500x328px
I hope we eventually get Barracuda
>>
>>91395003
That would've been pretty cool although I still would like to see netflix do The Russian or The Jigsaw
>>
File: oM049PS.jpg (519KB, 1858x1020px) Image search: [Google]
oM049PS.jpg
519KB, 1858x1020px
Some Netflix casting ideas...
>>
File: biggus.png (368KB, 508x598px) Image search: [Google]
biggus.png
368KB, 508x598px
>>91394733

>showrunner was one of the main writers on Hannibal

My body is ready.
>>
>>91395003
Best case scenario is they ditch the whole "season arc" thing they've been doing with the other series and just break Punisher into little vignettes with a handful of recurring characters or plot threads that maybe get tied together at the end of the season ala Burn Notice or Blacklist
>>
File: Live Action Baracuda.jpg (37KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
Live Action Baracuda.jpg
37KB, 490x490px
>>91395088
>MFW Michael Clarke Duncan can never fulfil this role
Maybe Tom Lister Jr. aka Deebo could do it but he's pretty old
>>
File: Barracuda.jpg (210KB, 1080x1320px) Image search: [Google]
Barracuda.jpg
210KB, 1080x1320px
>>91396507
>>
>>91394733
>>91394970
>>91395003
>>91395159
>>91395290
Jigsaw, William Rawlins, and Curtis Hoyle have already been confirmed.
>>
>>91394733

They didn't set it in Florida and use GOAT Barracuda and corporate fuckheads as the villains.

This still annoys me.
>>
>>91394970
Fuck that boring whore and a shitty run she's from.
>>
File: punishersmiling5.jpg (118KB, 714x442px) Image search: [Google]
punishersmiling5.jpg
118KB, 714x442px
I hope they do this bit and have the 2 cops as side characters.
>>91395003
>Punisher doesn't need a villain, honestly.
yes he does.
>Feed him a steady diet of the lowest pieces of human garbage poossible and revel as he eliminates them.
would get old fast when you are binge watching a 12 eper
>>
>>91394733
I want to see moon knight vs the hood
>>
>>91394733
I want rucka punisher operating and mag dumping. And tactical reloading, or just doing a 3gun drill in a werehouse.
>>
Is there an essential reading list for Punisher?
>>
Probably the only Marvel Netflix I plan on watching.
>>
>>91399168
Punisher MAX, its like 50 issues so it should not be that hard.
>>
>>91394733
>Is it weird that I am more excited about upcoming Punisher on Netflix than any other comic book adaptation?
No. Because you're a marketing guy. Probably an intern.

You're marketing a comic book Netflix series on 4chan. What went wrong in your life?
>>
>>91399255
Do you think anyone cares enough to shill it to you? I mean chances are you are going to steal it.
>>
Finn Cooley from Daredevil season 2 is returning without his face.

Watch the scene where Frank shoots him, he shotgun blasts his face from the side, so it just fucks him up
>>
>>91396544
Nice
>>
>>91396507

Just get New Jack, he's been wanting to break into the acting game for years.
>>
THREAD THEME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eij0rOmSf5E
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.