[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/doag/ - Dumping of AIDS Goyim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: 2017-04-08-signal.png (206KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-08-signal.png
206KB, 1000x333px
Dumbing of Age General: Because I Can Make Unnecessary Jokes Too.

I haven't a clue what Sal just pulled, but unfortunately there are no sweaters being destroyed as she walks away. Rivers Cuomo weeps internally.
>>
File: 1491624446716[1].png (271KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
1491624446716[1].png
271KB, 1000x333px
>>
>>91389959
The Patreon strip, I take it? I wasn't here last night.

But I'm guessing Sal's arm is being crushed here, which is sure to lead into a storyline in which she has to deal with being unable to quickly adjust to a few weeks with a broken arm, especially her dominant arm.
>>
>>91390130
That was last nights yes. Now we wait for tonights.
>>
Something might happen here! Better switch to a different group of characters.
>>
File: cornered.png (217KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
cornered.png
217KB, 1000x333px
Tonight, I'm really starting to wonder what Willis had going on when he drew this last week worth of strips. Copy/pasting galore, and now...this.

I wonder if this is actually going to come to a head here tomorrow, or if Sal's gonna think Amber just magically vanished, shrug, and walk away.
>>
>>91390984
Is Ethan still in the shame cube or what? did he leave offscreen?
>>
>>91390984
Uhhhh? I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>91390984

I...just...what...

Even by Dumbing of Age standards, this is really fucking stupid.
>>
>>91390984
If that chair fort is made of a total of 8 chairs, then wouldn't Amber doing that push the top row apart?
>>
>>91390984
Knowing Willis, it'll be the latter, though he might subvert that by having Sal wait for Amber to leave.

As for whatever's going on here, I'm not sure if this works for or against the whole thing about Amber having DID or if she consciously plays a role as Amazi-Girl. Or whatever the fuck is going on here; I don't fucking know.

Honestly, I almost want to bet that Willis is going to try and pull a fast one on all of us by having there be three identities for Amber: Her normal self, the heroic Amazi-Girl, and a vindictive Amazi-Girl. That is to say, her split identity has a split identity.
>>
>>91390984
>Sal is a good person

Oh come on Amber, you only starting to realize this NOW? Guess you finally learned to stop REE'ing over the sight of her doing....... nothing? idk.
>>
>>91390984
Now wait, is Ethen still in there with Amber and now Sal? Cause this would seem very awkward to watch unfold.
>>
>>91390984
You're right. Willis was REALLY lazy this week with his strips. Like is this the most he has copy/pasted and done easy shit in a row?
>>
>>91390984
How is she even doing that?
>>
>>91390984
C'mon Amber, all you have to do is pretend to be attracted to Sal and start hitting on her awkwardly and Sal's heterosexuality will take care of the rest. And if not, look on the bright side, you're gonna get laid.

Also, what the fuck is up with her boobs?
>>
>>91390984
Part of me is thinking there shouldn't be enough room for Amber to be in that kind of position
>>
>>91390984
Oh, fuck off.

Er, that's directed at Willis, not you Patreanon. You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like.
>>
>>91391558
Dunno but looking at how thing her waist is and then how wide of an ass she's got, I don't think Amber's fat.
>>
>>91390984
So are the glaring eyeballs suppose to be Amaz-girl talking or what? Also couldn't Sal hear her talking to herself like that?
>>
>>91390984
>or if Sal's gonna think Amber just magically vanished, shrug, and walk away.

Willis is that much oh a hack that this is somehow a plausible outcome
>>
File: 2017-03-10-bone.png (376KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-10-bone.png
376KB, 1000x333px
>>91391577
There shouldn't be. All she did was stack two chairs on top of this setup. Look how cramped it was with three people.

The things went from cozy to cavernous in the blink of an eye
>>
>>91391577
There shouldn't be unless Amber is a midget and even then it really wouldn't work.

>>91391608
She's supposed to be pear-shaped and thick, but Willis usually draws her as chubby.
>>
>>91391232
It's made of four chairs. Each chair has four sides (seat, back, and two arms). She's clinging to one of the two top chairs.
>>
>>91391855
>Ethan is in privacy chair, Amber shows up.
>Walky hops in, leaves tagging in Dina
>Sal shows up

I hope the rest of this comic takes place on this day in this room. Leslie shows up, hiding from her Robin shame, Robin appears, hiding from the paparazzi, leaves when Leslie exits disgusted. Roz brings a boy toy into it for a quick fug, pretending to not notice anyone else inside. Becky arrives, following the scent of Dina's scalp.

And finally, Ryan pops in, thinking he can lay low inside for a few days.
>>
>>91392432
That's guaranteed not to happen because that's an actual funny plot idea/scenario
>>
>>91391113
>>91391334
>ethan is still in there
>he's just reading a magazine with his phone light
>last panel is a confused sal poking in, as ethan points up to amber without even looking up
We could have had an actual joke this strip
>>
>>91390984
If she's lifting it up how is it coming inward. That part of the chair should be coming out of the chair fort as it's lifted. As it's drawn it looks like pushing a cardboard flap inward.
>>
>>91393071
It's not being pushed inward, it's retracting. Notice how the chairs are still touching at the top.
>>
File: doa-chairs.png (10KB, 143x168px) Image search: [Google]
doa-chairs.png
10KB, 143x168px
>>91393071
She's lifting it "straight" up (i.e. the chair is resting on the edge where its back meets its counterpart in the bottom row, and the sides are still in the same plane they always were.)
>>
>>91390984

Saying Sal is a good person is the funniest thing Willy has written in ages
>>
>>91395030
It's comparative, anon. Remember, Amber is in the room too.
>>
File: chair.png (22KB, 286x336px) Image search: [Google]
chair.png
22KB, 286x336px
>>
>>91397603
I'm at a loss, what's going on here?
>>
>>91390984
That last panel reminds of something, like a reference, but I have no idea what. Also Amber is raping the laws of physics again. Being versed in crazy acrobatic feats is one thing, but this is spiderman tier.
>>
File: 1490569230757.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1490569230757.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>91391517
Presumably Atheist God is bending the laws of physics, because her off panel leg should have kicked the other chair over instead of allowing her to do that.

Is it bad that part of me actually hopes Willis dies, like actually dies?
>>
>>91397603
ha
>>
>>91390984
So panel 1 is amber, panel 2 is AG, panel 3 is Amber which is angry at AG and panel 4 is AG trying to calm down Amber ?
>>91391247
I don't think that's it, Willis just thought the whole "I have DID but my split personality that I used to repress my violent feelings has been slowly inversing roles with me" would be clever but as it stands Amber seems to be bipolar and lashing out at her split personality.
>>
>>91397603
underrated post
>>
>>91397603
>>91398132
kek

>>91390984
So let's figure this out; how accurate is Willis' representation of DID here? We should try to set tumblr loose on him and see what happens.
>>
>>91389959
I hate this
>>91390984
I HATE THIS
>>
>>91400110
DID is an exceedingly rare mental disorder brought about by long-term psychological trauma. Its very existence is the subject of debate and there are few agreed upon diagnosis criteria. Setting tumblr loose on him would do nothing as his depiction of DID fits completely within the pop culture idea of DID and DID is a frequent self-diagnosis among the mental illness chic crowd. That being said, Amber doesn't have DID due to the lack of memory impairment associated with switching personalities.
>>
>>91389752
Tim Buckley really needs to learn how to deliver a punchline.
>>
Has anyone posted a link to the Joyce/Dorothy pin-up yet?
>>
>>91400811

No

When they do you'll doubtless notice, the thread will be blowing up.
>>
>>91390984
>Panel 1
Amber, being meek.
>Panel 2
Amazi-Girl, being logical, I guess.
>Panel 3
Amber lashing out?
>Panel 4
Amazi-Girl being meek?

I really don't get this.
>>
>>91391265
>Guess you finally learned to stop REE'ing over the sight of her doing....... nothing?
She freaked out because Sal is black
>>
>>91390984
We'll lead them to her, precious!
>>
>>91401006

You joke but Willy's fans legitimately think this is the heart of the issue.

Like forget the traumatic robbery and being goaded by her emotionally abusive father, those are just excuses. Like all white people, Amber has an innate fear of negroes.
>>
>>91394340
>>91390984

It more looks like she's lifting it that way, and also towards herself, so that the only point of contact is the corner where the chairs meet that is closest to herself.

Anyway, there's not nearly enough light coming in from the top either way, and the perspective looks wonky to me.
>>
>>91400919
2 and 3 are still Amazigirl. Starting a sentence with "Yeah thanks for that!" sounds awkward when it's not actually responding to anything, but it's Amazigirl sarcastically thanking her for telling her about her 'deal'. You'd think the deal part would come before the sarcastic thanks. Fuck it, you know? Whatever. Shoot dead cops. World is a fuck.
>>
>>91401101
That's what I was thinking. You'd think that Willis would have put in the blue quote-bubble things he uses for Amazi-Girl, but nope.

It's also what leads me to assume he's going to try and say that Amber has three personalities, and Amazi-Girl has a split personality between her heroic and anti-heroic side.
>>
>>91400110
>So let's figure this out; how accurate is Willis' representation of DID here? We should try to set tumblr loose on him and see what happens.

>>91400540
>is depiction of DID fits completely within the pop culture idea of DID

Shockingly, Willis has done no research whatsoever into a topic central to his characters and plotlines.

A few months back, we had a poster whose boyfriend had DID and she talked about the condition in some detail, how Willis's portrayal of Amber fell fall short of reality, how if he ever outright stated that Amber had DID, she was going to go nuclear on him, or even if he started trying to push Amber's condition too far towards DID without ever saying that's what it was.

Girlanon, are you there? Can you answer >>91400110's question? And should we run to the fallout shelters yet?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.