[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superior Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: iftmpwz14zmudqgh22pu.jpg (441KB, 1287x1095px) Image search: [Google]
iftmpwz14zmudqgh22pu.jpg
441KB, 1287x1095px
Was anyone else dissapointed when Doc Ock died in Superior Spider-Man? He was so much more interesting than Peter. Perhaps it's just because it was a change after 700 issues of Parker, but I didn't want to go back to Peter's ineffectiveness and jokes after the series ended. Anyone else?
>>
>>91387274
Better it die when it did then go on until you hated it.
>>
>>91387274
You do realize that if he actually lasted he'd have to be as incompetent as Peter eventually? Spockfags cant be this retarded, Spock got away with so much shit because he was never going to last, it was just a temporary shakeup. And desu I got tired of Spock's asspulls like how no telepaths ever picked up on him.
>>
>>91387274
Slott, get off 4Chan.
>>
File: superior doc ock.jpg (135KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
superior doc ock.jpg
135KB, 626x960px
>>91387274
I like Otto better in his fancy new Superior Doctor Octopus getup
>>
>>91387274
Superior Spider-man is easily the most overrated arc of the 2010s. Sure seeing Ock in Peter's life acting like a mad scientist was amusing, and some of the shakeups like Parker Industries and him forming an army are nice, but it destroyed the last shred of dignity to several of Peter's supporting cast in favor of Slott's self insert waifu. Aunt May was judgemental cunt, MJ a dumb bimbo, and Blackcat's stupid heel turn.

Then, it ends with Peter given all the goddamn glory even though he's a stupid manchild throughout the story and a wannabe Stark afterwards.

Spock was amusing, and I honestly prefer him over NuPeter, but the rest of Superior Spider-man was just a sea of unfulfilled potential, cast mismanagement, pandering, and bad after effect.
>>
>>91387274
>He was so much more interesting than Peter.
It can look that way when Peter's intentionally written as immature and emotionally retarded.
>>91388460
You know I used to like Ock.
Those were good times.
>>
he became better than peter the moment he broke black cats teeth without a word when she tried to manipulate him. then she could do nothing but have a narcissistic hissyfit forever
>>
>>91388778
perfect "shut up. youre going to jail" batman moment imo
>>
>>91387274
Fuck off outta here, Slott.
>>
remember that time aunt may could tell it was the chameleon just by how he moved and was able to poison him?

remember when MJ was able to tell it wasn't peter in the cloth black suit from 2 seconds in a dark alley?

apparently the writers didn't remember
>>
>>91388778
I don't think so, Slott
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.