[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frost and Fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I didn't mind this episode at all. In fact, I quite liked it. Finn screwing up with FP is believable and compelling, and actually develops his character as he matures into adolescence. Why is it so hated?
>>
Because a bunch of anon identify with Finn and felt like the end of his relationship was a way for the writers to "cuck him", which would mean, to them, that they were being "cucked" too.
>>
garbage ep that didn't need to happen.

>>91384093
I guess starcuckposting is them identifying with star too? fuck outta here.
>>
>>91383972
>>91383972
I liked Frost and Fire.

I despised Earth and Water, and the ensuing depression arc.

As it turns out, its not very fun to watch someone be depressed
>>
>>91384463
>I guess starcuckposting is them identifying with star too? fuck outta here.
That's just you and everyone else tossing around your disgusting fetish, anon. Don't worry.
>>
>>91384575
this

>>91384632
Don't worry the grassening will ease your pain
>>
>>91384575
>As it turns out, its not very fun to watch someone be depressed
I dunno man, I really liked Dungeon Train, The Tower and Music Hole. The only FP break up arc ep I particularly didn't care for was The Red Throne, but I wouldn't say I despised it. The biggest problem for me is it took until Bun Bun to properly resolve that arc.
>>
>>91383972
the episode wasn't that bad. the problem is what happened
>episode where Finn overreacts about offending FP so badly that she leaves him. she calls him at the end making it clear he overreacted and it was fine.
>another episode where Finn offends FP by doing something he thought was okay but actually bothered her. she says she needs to think about it
>episode clearly about FInn overreacting to that and assuming it was all over, when in reality it never really was a thing yet, just dating.
>several strong hints including plot themes that make it clear they're going to reconcile
>several episodes in a row that seem to have forgotten about this
>then suddenly a bizarrely constructed episode where she leaves him
>then several awkward episodes where they cant seem to decide on what's going to come of this
>>
>>91383972
I understand reactionary hate to this one but looking back I think it's just fine. Bit of a dumb conflict to break the two up but whatever, it works.

The episodes that followed were crap though, they made Finn way too hateable and most people just didn't even want to watchc episodes with him. Too Old Finn was the worst he's ever acted, it was pretty disgusting, and Red Throne prolonged his retardness much father than it should have gone. FP breakup arc wasn't very fun to watch and I still mostly feel like it happened so they could remove FP from the show.
>>
Because he never really develops at all.
It also made all development for Flame Princess pointless.

I didn't hate it, but it only existed to abruptly end an arc so they don't have to develop characters, like every other arc.
>>
>>91385811
He does develop. In usual AT style, it just takes a really long time.
>>
>>91385436
The Tower was definitely Top tier AT.
>>
>>91384575
This pretty much is why the fandom died.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.