[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did everyone hate this so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Why did everyone hate this so much?
>>
File: memetic hazards.jpg (81KB, 791x1024px)
memetic hazards.jpg
81KB, 791x1024px
Because this.
>>
>>91383801
Its literally all the bad things about a Marvel Studios movie, without the positives.
>>
>>91383845
What positives? The FF movies are functionally identical to MCU movies.
>>
>>91383801
I didn't think it was that bad. Definitely an improvement over the first one.
>>
>>91383801
the 10 minute Dodge commercial didn't help
>>
>>91383801
I dont remember much other than Johnny becoming Super Skrull and to defeat the SS you need to separate him from his board.
It was the Galactus cloud?
>>
>>91383801

I didn't hate them, I loved them and owned the first one.

Who would hate jessica alba?

I think most criticism cries about not muh doom etc. but I always liked Julian from charmed so I kind of shrugged and went, eh let him ham it up.
>>
>>91383879
Nah man, Chris isn't nearly as hot as in the MCU.
>>
>>91383912
Yeah, that was so weird. I was that kid who grew up watching movies and it wasn't until I was a bit older that I started reading comicbooks and when I noticed that it kind of shocked me.
>>
>>91383879
The Marvel Studios movies atleast have plots that move. These FF films are just sitcoms.
>>
>>91383801

No idea. It and the first film feel like they would fit in nicely with the MCU. Quirky quippers, token female, shit villians. Just out in iron Man in an after credit scene and enjoy the 80% RT score and extra 300mil Box Office
>>
File: dooms.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px)
dooms.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
if they swapped Alba and maybe CGI'd thing and fixed the second worse Doctor Doom to ever hit the big screen then itd be better

second movie should have been an adventure
>>
>>91383801
It's good unlit Dr. Doom shows up.
>>
File: pepe angry.jpg (66KB, 900x900px)
pepe angry.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
>>91383975
>tfw was one of the 12 people who ever watched FF TAS
>Used to see Galactus fighting fucking living worlds and giving badass speeches
>Second movie happens
>Oh shit it's the Silver Surfer from that other series
>Galactus is a cloud that gets killed in 10 minutes and back to fighting Doom. Again.
>>
Why did this get poor reviews?

Didn't Whedon use the basic plot structure of this for The Avengers?
>>
>>91390105

>Didn't Whedon use the basic plot structure of this for The Avengers?

It's almost like the execution matters more then the trope itself. Also everyone in that movie was insufferable and the action was garbage.

>inb4 hurr just like The Avengers

Nothing in that movie was as bad as the fucking Venice sequence.
>>
>>91383801

So has FOX finally gotten the memo and hired their own interns? Or is the Disney shill intern program so oversupplied that the D-List students at the community colleges have to move on to Fox?

Why all these threads lately about the Fox Fantastic Four movies other than to write a report back to the suits at 20th Century?
>>
>>91390301
>beginning of the movie is a bad guy stealing something
>one of the bad guys is a guy with long black hair who talks with an accent that sounds fancy somehow
>one of the heros is a scientist who transforms into a large muscular monster
>a large part of the movie is spent on a huge aquatic vehicle with a numerous crew
>one of the members of the groups of heros betrays the rest of the group and is responsible for planting explosives on the vehicle
>one of the more prominent members of the ships crew dies dramatically

the sequel to the Avengers also has things in common with The LXG

>evil guy lives in a fortress with lots of snow
>robots being built in the fortress with lots of snow
(in LXG metal armor suits for soliders to wear are being built in the fortress)
>the redheaded woman likes the guy that turns into a monster
(in LXG the guy who turns into a monster likes the red headed woman)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.