[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Jack vs. Breath of the Wild Link

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: Death Battle.png (472KB, 641x359px) Image search: [Google]
Death Battle.png
472KB, 641x359px
Who would win in a fight? Assume both are at full power.

This includes, but is not limited to, for Jack
>His Sword
>Jump good
>Agility
>God tier stealth
>Ability to hide himself in the light
>Motorcycle with spike tires

And Link
>Master Sword
>Maximum Armor
>Mipha's Grace
>Daruk's Protection
>Revali's Gale
>Urbosa's Fury
>>
>>91383613
Jack is much faster and can move around more easily
>>
Me
>>
>>91383613
Jack. A thousand times over. Jack is a master combatant. Link is just a survivalist.
>>
>>91383613
>Breath of the Wild Link
>uses picture from Twilight Princess
ONE JOB.
>>
Jack operates on a completely different scale
>>
>>91383705
He's not just a survivalist. He was a knight of the royal guard, chosen as Zelda's appointed knight because of his incredible swordsmanship.

Though honestly, I don't think either of them can actually hurt each other with their respective swords since neither of them are evil.
>>
>>91383705
Unless' Jack's robe is resistant to lightning,Link has more than a fighting chance. I mean, Jack didn't just destroy the Scotsman in two seconds.
>>
File: 1491613137992.png (707KB, 1108x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1491613137992.png
707KB, 1108x1010px
>His Sword
Then Link wins, dipshit. Do you even think about what you're saying?
>>
>>91383613
>Jack loses hope and drifts for 50 years after losing the sword needed to defeat Aku
>Link Comes back in full force and could potentially dismantle Calamity Ganon with a soup ladle.

But really though, they would both fight well and end up in a stale mate like with the Scotsman.
>>
Jack doesn't have an auto revive like Link so Link wins.
>>
>>91384204
>could potentially dismantle Calamity Ganon with a soup ladle.

Nigga that shit breaks in 5 slashes Calamity Ganon wouldn't even bleed.
>>
>>91383613
The real question is: Would Jack be able to take down Ganon? Would Link be able to take down Aku?
>>
>>91384228
Didn't say he only used one bro
>>
>>91384243
Both swords are considered the bane of evil, so I could only assume yes.
>>
>>91384243
Both of them have blades that are made to banish evil and at least one has defeated their dark counterpart so with out question.

Also Jack should be able to take out Aku by now but he runs a lot and Jacks priority is finding a way back to the past.
>>
For starters, Jack's sword wouldn't work against Link, as Jack's sword can only be used for good.
>>
>>91383613
>Champion abilities
Link wins. Urbosa's Fury levels the fight.
>>
>>91384308
Oh shit thats true, so the better question is...

Would Ganon and Aku team up, who would be the dominate leader in their relationship?
>>
>>91384385
Assuming Calamity Ganon, Aku since Calamity Ganon is hardly sentient.
>>
>>91384243

Yes, and yes.

Ganon can only be slain by holy weapons like the Master Sword, but given that Jack's katana was forged by gods, there shouldn't be any reason it wouldn't also be effective.

Likewise, the Master Sword is known as the blade of evil's bane, and is able to destory not just Ganon, but also other monsters and demons. I doubt Aku could resist it.

Fuck, this thread is bringing out my autism.
>>
>>91384385
If we're talking Calamity Ganon, then Aku. The guy's gone full Giygas at this point.

If a fully cognizant Ganondorf, then he'll let Aku think he's in charge, but make preparations to backstab him at the right opportunity.
>>
>>91384400
Calamity Ganon is more or less a force of nature that can at least conspire. Similar to Aku when he's a bunch of trees destroying the land.

Let's say they are both sentient.
>>
>>91383613
Link may be able to seduce Jack if he dresses like a Gerudo woman.
>>
File: IMG_0677.jpg (121KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0677.jpg
121KB, 800x1000px
I donno, I don't think jack has it in him to attack an innocent looking creature like this.
>>
>>91384487
Do you think when Link talks in Gerduo town (through the speech options), that he uses a higher pitched voice?
>>
>>91384405
Now i wonder what would happen if the master sword and Jack's sword were fused into one
>>
>>91384471
Jack won't fall for those tricks, he suspects every pretty grill to be Aku in disguise
>>
>>91384281
>>91384307
I know nothing about the lore of Zelda games but...

Jack's sword is made from the righteous soul of a samurai and forged by three gods, as in they literally ripped the soul out of the most good, righteous, badass Samurai and made it into a sword.
Likewise, Aku is literally made of evil. You can't harm him by just doing good stuff or whatever, he can only be hurt the physical manifestation of good itself, and Jack's sword is the only thing that's exactly that.

Again, I know shit about Zelda lore, they might compair but keep this in mind.
>>
>>91384487
I see you got tired of making trap threads on /v/
>>
>>91384539
the master sword was made by the same three goddesses that created the world in the realm of light to counter such evil that affected multiple timelines because like a flowing river you could never stop it from coming back in some way, they are actually pretty similar
>>
>>91384539
The Master Sword was forged by a goddess for the specific purpose of slaying the shit out of a demon lord. Ganon is the embodiment of that demon lord's wrath and hatred, destined to eternally hound Link and Zelda throughout all their reincarnations.

So yeah, pretty similar.
>>
>>91384539
Links Sword was forged by the gods as well, however there is more to it being a blade that vanquished pure evil similar to Jack. When the Master sword is sealed, the enemies of that blade will have their power weakened significantly, (it's a game play mechanic really). Also the sword will reach an even higher power when the chosen sages offer their prayers in each temple to the Gods to fully power it up, (this changes from game to game to better suit the mechanics.
>>
Link. He has a shield. Where as Jack does not.
>>
>>91384539
They're pretty similar.
>>
>>91383613
Depends who's playing.
Some Links can kill a Lynel naked with just a rock
Other Links... Can't...
>>
>>91384715
Shit I just saw a video of that. His dodges were sick.
>>
>>91385197
Those dodges were the sickest
>>
>>91383785
he was chosen because the master sword chose him
>>
>>91388038
Nothing sicker.
>>
>>91384694
botw link never uses a shield in any of the flashback scenes
probably why he got so fucked up
>>
This isn't much of a match up.
BOTW link
>Kill entire armies by himself in cut scene
>Can deflect lasers with a wood shield
>Strong enough to use weapons bigger than himself and use those weapons to creature double his size away
>Slow time down if he dodges an attack allowing him to strike 5 times in span of a second.
>Has Za worldo.
>>
File: 546767867.jpg (25KB, 410x372px) Image search: [Google]
546767867.jpg
25KB, 410x372px
Is Genndy a Zelda fan?

There were some scenarios in the old Samurai Jack seasons that felt like blatant homages to Zelda puzzles and dungeons and whatnot. One example that comes to my mind is Jack needing to shoot an eye hieroglyph to open a door in that one episodes where he and the Thief are trying to nab a diamond from a heavily-guarded pyramid.
>>
>>91383613
>Jack slices every sword that link has in half
>Link destroys every bow he owns
>the ONLY advantage Link has over Jack is the Sheika Slate

It's not hard to imagine Jack completely destroying Link
>>
>>91390964
The master sword cannot be broken...even the Scotsman's mundane rune carved sword couldn't be broken by jack.
>>
>>91383613
Hard to say. Ignoring the fact that Jack's sword can't harm someone good, they're both pretty fucking amazing. Both take on entire armies regularly, fight ancient evils, have tons of experience, and are skilled in the use of a ton of different weapons. Ultimately, I'd give it to Jack. He's more well rounded, and has a bunch of great tricks even aside from his stealth skills. Link will give him a hell of a fight though, and depending on what Jack has access to, it might just go the way of the Scotsman instead, with a stalemate.
>>
>>91384254
You did, though; "a soup ladle" means a singular utensil. Not the quantity of ladles required to chip away at Calamity Ganon's healthbar.
>>
>BotW Link
>Use Stasis+, kill Jack in one swing
>>
>>91383613
>Jump good
Link's chances ended right there.
>>
File: Furi_Rider[1].png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Furi_Rider[1].png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>91383613
A new challenger approaches.
>>
Jack is way more agile and durable, but Link has a lot of bullshit up his sleeve.

They more than likely would just end up being friends anyway.
>>
>>91384539
Forged by a goddess that lived on the earth, with a weird AI set to live inside it, then blessed by the light of the three goddesses that made the universe until it transformed into the master sword and then glows with a bright light. It has a specific ability to damage demons
>>
>>91395171
Yea but Jacks sword was made by real gods while Link's sword was made by something nintendo invented.
>>
File: Tips feDORARARARARARA.png (92KB, 463x469px) Image search: [Google]
Tips feDORARARARARARA.png
92KB, 463x469px
>>91396211
Nintendo's gods are as real as Cucking, KANGZ, and poo in loo gods.
>>
File: 546546412312.jpg (27KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
546546412312.jpg
27KB, 308x308px
>>91396211
>>
>>91383613
Better question, who would win
Samurai Jack at his peak
VS
Raiden from Metal Gear Rising
>>
>>91383705
>Link is just a survivalist
Have you only played breath of the wild? Even if you have BotW Link would wipe Jack with the sheikah slate.
>>
File: 9S gameplay.gif (4MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
9S gameplay.gif
4MB, 356x200px
>>91398246
Raiden wins before getting hacked to death by 9s
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.