[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Ca.jpg (173KB, 550x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Ca.jpg
173KB, 550x1083px
How does this make you feel, /co/?
>>
zero artistic integrity
>>
Assuming its real,I just want to know

What the fuck do you have to gain for shooting yourself like this?
>>
>>91383101
PC Points and a rapid decrease in profits.
>>
>>91383068
is this a recent letter or an old one?
I thought letter pages were dead?
>>
>>91385508
This is from the newest issue.
>>
I don't even know what series this is talking about.
>>
>>91385964
The Walking Dead
>>
>>91383087
Why is it that no one on 4chan uses 'artistic integrity' correctly?
>>
>>91383068
Loathing and contempt, mostly. A little bit of pity.
>>
>>91383068
Nothing. I don't care if a lesbian is added, and it sounds like it'll make some readers happy.
>>
>>91383068
It's just a suggestion from a long-time fan. I don't think her opinion of the series would lessen if it continued without any explicit confirmation of homosexual relationships.

The response seems sarcastic and joking, but I'm sure it wasn't it of bad will to the reader.
>>
>>91386471

Seriously. If the artist's vision includes diversity or progressivism, or progressivism is something appealing to the author, then artistically expressing that would be the very definition of integrity.

Integrity is about being consistent with your own values.

I feel like I shouldn't have to explain this, and some stupid motherfucker is going to call me a SJW for explaining integrity to their depraved dumbass selves.

Standing up for conservative values by expressing them in your art is equal in integrity to another person expressing their liberal values. Holy shit.
>>
>>91383068
Is this satire?
>>
>>91383068
I can't parse how many levels of irony I'm dealing with here
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (109KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
109KB, 480x354px
>>91383068
Can't tell if he's being condescending or not.

Makes me wonder what measures professionals take to deal with the autism that is politicized fanbases. All I can imagine is a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't scenario where retards screech that the creator is a bigot for writing the quota poorly, or screech that the creator is a bigot for not including the quota in a leading roll, or at all.
>>
>>91391625
There is a difference between progressivism as the message in art and progressivism as a checklist to pander to. For example: Get Out was an excellent movie, but Dragon Age: Inquisition was a terrible game.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.