[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seth McFarlane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Roger in family guy.jpg (50KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Roger in family guy.jpg
50KB, 720x540px
There was a four year long period where there were three TV shows on the air, all using the same art style and similar concepts. Two of them are still going, one of them is on it's eighteenth year and the other it's twelveth, the longer one technically came back from cancellation twice. The least successful of the three still lasted four seasons and characters created for it are still being used for other projects. It's unclear if the most successful of the three is actually ordered season by season or if there is just a steady stream of episodes given arbitrary season numbers because the producers know it's reliable for ratings, the weird production codes that fall into a season would imply the latter.

These are facts.
>>
File: 1476920508681.jpg (19KB, 204x190px) Image search: [Google]
1476920508681.jpg
19KB, 204x190px
>>91376426
Seth peaked with Johnny Bravo. Honestly want to see what he could do without his DUDE SWEARING AND GORE LMAO crutch.
>>
File: all smiles.jpg (93KB, 379x568px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.jpg
93KB, 379x568px
for a show that's been on for 12 seasons, i'm still surprised i can watch american dad
>>
>>91376426
Seth is suicidal. I think this has something to do with it.
>>
I heard Seth isn't as involved with or at least doesn't write as much for Family Guy anymore. Is that true?
>>
>>91376780
In the entirety of Family Guy there are only 3 epiusodes credited as "Written by Seth McFarlane". He's been hands off for the longest time at this point.
>>
>>91376780
That's true, he hasn't written and episode since season 4 and has only ever written 3 episodes of Family Guy...

No really, if you ever blamed him for the content of Family Guy, He has only ever written 3 episodes in total and hasn't written any episode of Family Guy since season 4. Keep that in mind, he has basically only aprroved of and voiced it.
>>
>>91376426
Honestly American Dad hasn't been a "McFarlane" show in tone for a long time
>>
Cleveland Show might not have been as good as American Dad
but I did enjoy it more than I do Family Guy
and honestly I thought Cleveland Show as good
>>
>>91376780
Yes but it's not like Seth was the main writer for the show to begin with. It's pretty clear that he just okays anything to get a paycheck. FG will never get cancelled because it's a ratings juggernaut for fox so there's no point in trying. I'm sure early on he was more involved but at this point he just looks at a script and says "yep that's a script, I'll start recording the voices in an hour"
>>
>>91376578
i agree. it sort of snuck its way to being an all time classic show.

be interesting to go through the writing staff through the years.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.