[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else super excited for Generations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Anyone else super excited for Generations?
>>
>>91376232
For free or for a fee?
>>
No.
>>
Can who ever at marvel keeps making these threads stop, I've seen 3 of these in the last day or two
>>
no it's all the same creative teams as now, doubt it'll be much different as the ongoings
>>
>excited for a out of continuity one shot with the same creative teams as the ongoings in which the old heroes are shit on by the new ones only to give them a pat on the back give a "good job, kid" and then leave

Sure, why not.
>>
>>91376232

Boy I can't wait for the old heroes to show up, job and then tell their replacement how proud and better they are
>>
File: 1491608324063m.jpg (67KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
1491608324063m.jpg
67KB, 1024x577px
Not when most of the creative teams are shit. Only ones that might turn out decent might be Hulk, Wolverine and Ms. Marvel.
>>
>>91376343
>Marvel’s Axel Alonso said: These stories do happen, they really count. They really matter. This isn’t some alternate reality story or some time-travel story

I'm super pumped. I think everyone is going to really enjoy these, I know I will.
>>
Fuck no nigga
>>
>>91376232
No. I was at first, but I'm convinced now it's only going to serve to shit on the old heroes in order to prop up the newbie.

I was really, really excited when I thought the real Jean Grey was finally coming back. Serves me right.
>>
>>91376361
>>91376361
>>91376343
Didn't kid arachnid already HAVE this issue with peter, possibly twice?

>>91377002
Doofusanon here

Which one was the real one? I lost track 4 jeans ago.
>>
>>91376361
"Kate, you're amazing, not like the dumb schlub I am." - Clint.

"Jane...You are a better Thor than I, Thor, could ever be...You are so strong...I am just a pathetic unworthy sack of shit."
- Thor Odinson

"Sam...I am Captain Hydra...you are not a fascist so you are the true Captain America."
-Steve Rogers

"Riri, you have a true Iron Heart, whereas I was always a pathetic boozing egotistic toss-pot. You, Riri, are the true Iron Man."
- Tony Stark

"Billy, you are much better at handling your powers than I ever was, even Uncle Chthon says so."
- Wanda Maximoff

"Carol, I am ashamed I ever held the mantle now that I have seen you truly are the Queen. Slay!"
- Mar Vell
>>
>>91376232
it's a lie! All lies! They aren't bringing the originals back, just a bunch of shitty alternate one-shots.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/marvels-generations-original-wolverine-hulk-iron-man-return/story?id=46331912
>Is this self-contained? Is this an alternate timeline?
>In one word: No.
>"These stories do happen, they really count. They really matter. This isn't some alternate reality story or some time-travel story," Alonso explained.
>This isn't some alternate reality story or some time-travel story," Alonso explained
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/04/04/marvels-generations-anyway/
>The series will see current, more diverse or younger heroes, getting “zapped” out of the universe for a second or two, for a one-off adventure with their legacy equivalent character, then return back to the current Marvel Universe. That’s it. Hyping it as more than that could be a mistake. These are feel good all in one

House of Ideas more like HOUSE OF LIES!!!
>>
>>91377085
The one that was killed by Grant Morrison in New X-Men back in 2003.

She briefly reappeared in a five issue mini two years later, and that's it.

Alternate universe Jeans, time-displaced Jeans, and various Jean clones need not apply.
>>
>>91376877
See>>91377192
Out of Time. Out of Canon.
>>
No, God no. Why would anyone be?
>>
>>91377130
how will the cap falcon team up even be relevant, they've teamed up so many times
>>
>>91377192
Why would they lie about this series? They made it seem like it was an event where the real heroes are coming back but in reality it's just a bunch of one-shots?

Why are they sticking with the Diversity League when their own head of sales guy admitted people don't want diversity? Seems like a cut your nose to spite your face situation honestly.
>>
File: 888.jpg (25KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
25KB, 500x534px
>>91378736
>Why are they sticking with the Diversity League when their own head of sales guy admitted people don't want diversity
They don't want to admit they were wrong even though everyone knows it.
>>
>>91378891
It's not diversity per se, it's the cack-handed way Marvel pushes diversity.

If they introduced new characters who are "diverse" and did it in an unforced way (like they did with Kamala) most people would not have a problem.
>>
No, no and

NO
>>
>>91376232
No. Not at all. I swear that that i wii not let Marvel to make a fool of me again. Besides as already posted, everyone knows what it's going to happen, and it's easy to skip an out of canon fan fiction. Only when the big 6 will return in their former glory, i will bother to buy any Marvel book again.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.