[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was good. /co/ lied.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: justice-league-dark-poster.jpg (131KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
justice-league-dark-poster.jpg
131KB, 800x1200px
This was good. /co/ lied.
>>
>>91373623
It was okay, Constantine is my husbando so I liked seeing him animated, Batman being shoehorned in was dumb especially since he didn't actually do anything throughout the movie, the plot was boring as fuck, and I liked Zatanna but her costume was shit. I'm still mad they killed Jason.
>>
>>91373623

The problem is that it was disjointed as fuck and it's the same problem every DC franchise has. There's no precedence for the characters and there's loads of Batman wank.

However it was enjoyable like all DC animated movies. They just need to make better paced shit.
>>
I agree with the criticism that it's just 'okay'.

Batman really didn't have to be in this.
>>
>>91373623
I hope you're good at eating ass, cause you got some real shit taste, son.
>>
>>91374061

Without Batman it'd be worse. The problem is that NOTHING is explained. Which normally isnt a problem because everyone knows who Batman and Co are.

But Constantine?
Zatanna?
Jason Blood?
Faust?

There's not REALLY enough in the movie to explain who or what they are and their characters aren't really defined enough for entry level viewers. I don't personally know anything about Constantine other than he's a British guy who consistently fucks with things he has no right fucking with and it rarely goes his way 100% but he somehow has a magic house that teleports?

Jason Blood's pretty much the only entry level character because he's a knight who was fused with a demon. Depending on version it's either because he double dipped into a Witch's service and betrayed King Arthur and the fusing with Etrigan was a punishment OR it's whatever we got here where Merlin did it to save Blood's life and instead tied him to an eternal torment by linking him to a burly ass demon that just wants to go home.
>>
>>91374607
You're just a casual.
>>
>>91373623
>0.02 cents have been deposited into your account
>>
>>91377009
only marvel does that
>>
>>91377041
true DC's too poor
>>
>>91377009
>>91377041
>>91377069
Why are you people so miserable?
Stop destroying 4chan with your stupid shitposts.
>>
>>91373801
>>91374017
>>91374061
I thought Batman being in it was great. It was pretty funny to see him be completely out of his depth for once.
>>
File: swampthing01.jpg (22KB, 331x236px) Image search: [Google]
swampthing01.jpg
22KB, 331x236px
Can someone give me a rundown on Swamp Thing's role? He is the only reason i would watch this.
>>
>>91378670
jobber
>>
>>91378693
Shit. Thanks
>>
>>91373623
I would've watched it if had Doctor Fate, dude lives in a tower full of magic he should be the one you go to for magic problems not Constantine.
>>
>>91378805
>>91378670
>>91378693
>>91378730
autism
>>
>>91373623
I wonder what Constantine thinks about deadman wanting to fuck his house.
>>
nahhh senpai that shit sucks man
>>
nah senpai that shit was garbage
>>
>>91373623
I like it too, but then again I'm a huge Zatannafag.
>>
>>91381113
Considering that Constantine can and will fuck anything i'm pretty sure he'd be fine with it so long as Deadman made the house breakfast the next morning.
>>
>>91378956
Yeah, modern Swamp Thing is basically "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLANTS!!!! REDS GET OUT!"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.