[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember Generation Hope team of young mutants?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 516d0766c8cf862043d79a158969e67f.jpg (131KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
516d0766c8cf862043d79a158969e67f.jpg
131KB, 736x1104px
Remember Generation Hope team of young mutants?
>>
>>91371393
I remember that blue ass
>>
The artist having to include that booty shot in what's supposed to be a sad scene will always be funny.
>>
>>91371439
hurr durr beautiful girls should hide their femininity when sad to not provoke men sexually.

She should have put a burqa on, right?
>>
>>91372032
The artist made a deliberate decision to have her posed with the back to the viewer so he could draw that sculpted ass.
I have no problem with cheesecake poses, but that's a really inappropriate place for one.
>>
>>91371393
I try my hardest to forget them.
>>
>>91371393
Whatever happened to Hope anyway?
>>
>>91372776
After Spurrier's X-Force she just disappeared.
>>
>>91372832
huh, after Nate Grey is she now the second "mutant savior" to just disappear? I know Nate was back for a bit.
>>
>>91372776
>>91372832
She will appear in a Jean Grey issue, but writer basically said that Hope is redundant now.
After all, Jean Grey already has a legacy character: Jean Grey.
I won't be surprised if Hopeless makes the Marvel Universe Hope-less
badum tss
>>
File: Transonic-X-Men-Tromette-b.jpg (58KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
Transonic-X-Men-Tromette-b.jpg
58KB, 500x623px
What happened to Transonic?
>>
>>91373123
Demoted to background character status whenever there's a crowd scene.
>>
Generation Hope is mehish. You can tell Gillen was not as big of a star therefore not allowed to do his thing like he could do later with Young Avengers. Hate it or love it, YA has its own unique way, GH is too forgettable, even though not bad.
>>
>>91373163
Ah yes, the fate of all 3rd string x-men.
>>
Zero was cool as fuck.

I miss those guys.
>>
>>91372932
Hopeless actally wrote a half decent post AVX Hope in his Cable and X-Force series
>>
>>91372832
Well what happened to her in Spurrier's X-Force?
>>
>>91372776
She's around with a new code name or something. I doubt she'll ever be an important character again but they'll slot her into whatever X-team needs a fifth player
>>
>>91377097
Went into a coma, pretended to be a different mutant called Meme so she could still go on missions with her dad who was desperately trying to cure her, had a telepathic fwb relationship with Fantomex, got real hurt when he dumped her hard, got hurt again when she found out Cable was baiting Fantomex into killing all his geopolitical enemies for him, eventually fixed everything and kicked Cable out of X-Force so she could run it herself.
>>
>>91371393
Holy shit dat blue ass
>>
File: Summer's Family Branch.jpg (56KB, 564x514px) Image search: [Google]
Summer's Family Branch.jpg
56KB, 564x514px
>>91372920
Nate Grey and Hope Summer would be a good dynamic for a book. Then having Hope be "Not Muh Cable!". Cause I know Nate has been depowered greatly recently.
>>
They need to just turn her into a villain so Bishop can be proven right.
>>
File: Detective Bishop.jpg (65KB, 400x630px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Bishop.jpg
65KB, 400x630px
>>91377438
>MFW Marvel can't possibly have a District X sequel book
Bishop can never be right cause of some Cable bull-bull explanation. Goddamn time traveling ruined Bishop
>>
>>91371393
I rememeber the blue one who walked around naked

>>91372776
Hanging with Cable as she should.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.