[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tammy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Tammy_appearing_drunk.png (557KB, 739x936px) Image search: [Google]
Tammy_appearing_drunk.png
557KB, 739x936px
Who is Tammy really?
>>
A slut?
>>
A bitch
>>
There is a genderswap universe and Rick had sex with that universe's female Jerry, who got pregnant and bore a child.

That child is Tammy.
>>
File: evil-morty-mock-03.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
evil-morty-mock-03.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
>>91371213
A android created by Evil Morty?
>>
>>91371213
An elite undercover operative for the Galactic Federation.

There was an entire episode dedicated to it. Keep up OP.
>>
>>91371809
>android.
It's worse than you think.
>>
>>91371213
A shitty twist ending that Justin drunkenly regurgitated onto the writers' table
>>
>>91371213

Someone who really, REALLY likes the federation.

>Pretends to get teenage girl.
>Get's married to enemy.
>Lets enemy fuck her in the ass and eats his cum daily.
>All just to take a few people down.
>>
What if Evil Morty is actually Rick inside the body of his Morty?
>>
>>91372286
>Birdperson doesn't even know what humans eat
So ... Tammy was subsisting entirely on bird dick? That's dedication.
>>
>>91373087
Bird seed, specifically.
>>
>>91371213
A triple agent.

She's actually one of Rick's allies, and set him up to turn himself in so he could take out the Federation.
>>
>>91371809

Evil morty is just gonna be rick again isn't him?
>>
Did Rick ever eat bird dick?
>>
>>91371213
The best agent. She'll kill them all and receive a commendation, then wax philosophical while staring out from the pier at sunset.
>>
>>91371213
Tammy is the dirtiest, filthiest fucking slut in the multiverse who also happens to be a top agent of the Federation. She did stuff during her infiltration that even Bird Person was uncomfortable with. Was she going above and beyond for the sake of duty, or using duty as an excuse?
>>
>>91372286
>Someone who really, REALLY likes the federation.
Yeah. The federation. Of course.
>>
>>91375806
No, Tammy loved bird cock. It was a side benefit of the job and why she resurrected the bird cock
>>
>>91375863
>It was a side benefit of the job
It was probably why she agreed to it in the first place. And, knowing she wouldn't have legitimate access to him in Space Jail, she killed him and brought him back as a Federation cyborg. Now she can ride around eating bird dick AND keep her job. Things are coming up Tammy.
>>
>>91371809
>android
I thought that too but that can't be the case.
>>
>>91371809
It's so obvious that Morty is going to become Evil Morty by the end of the season 3 it hurts
>>
>>91372286
I think she genuinely likes Bird Person, otherwise why would she have bothered having him brought back as Phoenix Person
It's like the old trope of undercover agents falling in love and abandoning their duty, except she didn't do that last part
>>
>>91377718
good that's awesome
>>
>>91377772
Yeah she very smartly made her lover PART of her duty.
>>
File: 1490817287093.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1490817287093.png
261KB, 1039x559px
(((they))) will kill off evil morty without explaining his backstory or his goals

i feel it in my bones
>>
>>91378702
Who cares gotta get that bbq sauce
>>
>>91371213
A bureaucrat.
>>
>>91378979
9 more seasons
>>
A deep cover agent working in collusion with Rick who wilfully allowed his best friend to die for the mission, but secretly leaked plans on how to bring birdperson back.
>>
>>91380374
97 more years.
>>
>>91380374
>>91382068
The show was good, but the decades-long hiatuses killed the hype.
>>
>>91382140
When did this topic become about the Venture Bros?
>>
>>91378702
>those gel packets are perfectly safe to eat
why don't (((they))) want us to eat them then?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.