[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has to be the most horrifying way to die.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Peek_intangible.jpg (93KB, 951x722px) Image search: [Google]
Peek_intangible.jpg
93KB, 951x722px
This has to be the most horrifying way to die.
>>
Terry was an awful superhero
>>
>>91370801
Come on, man. He's just a Gotham kid in a high tech suit, there's only so much he could do.
Bruce could have got in contact with Martian Manhunter or something if he wanted.
>>
>>91370801
That kid cleaned Neo-Gotham up. Most of his villains showed up once and were dealt with.
>>
>>91370883
>Bruce
>ever allowing a JL member to help with anything in Gotham
Reminds me of the time that Gotham was crippled by an earth quake and the JL offered to help rebuild the place and he told em all to fuck off.
>>
>>91370773
Batman: Bad End The Animated Series
>>
File: 1453856799767.jpg (3MB, 1568x3558px) Image search: [Google]
1453856799767.jpg
3MB, 1568x3558px
Any excuse to post this.
>>
>>91370963
>told them to fuck off

Batman should be locked up in Arkham. How can he refuse help?
>>
>>91371036
my God those are horrifying.
>>
>>91370773
I once saw an episode of 1000 Ways to die where a man was eaten alive by rats, and they started by tearing their way through his eyes and into his brain, according to the quack they got to explain the process he would have felt the entire thing.
>>
>>91370801
He was a regular kid with some experience in streetfighting. That was kind of the point. He grew into the role.
>>
>>91371036
Shreeve going deaf isn't as bad as other stuff on that list, beyond the fact that he's kinda stuck being Shriek for the rest of his life if he wants to hear.
>>
>>91371036
Why is this nowhere else on the internet?
>>
>>91371645
Where else should it be?
>>
>>91371385
I know.
I miss Nelson's car too.
>>
>>91370883

J'onn was dead.
>>
>Batman Beyond is set in the 2030s.
>That's only 13 years away.
I don't want this feeling bros.
>>
>>91371735
Can't wait to finally get to those damned flying cars.
Also, why the fuck are Raves so popular in the future?
>>
>>91371679
Imageshack, Tumblr, Photebucket, Reddit.
>>
>>91371645
only /co/ has ever cared about batman beyond
>>
>>91371785

>Also, why the fuck are Raves so popular in the future?

Once upon a time, there was this movie called The Matrix...
>>
>>91371055
Because
>Gotham has to stand on its own and rebuild, if we accept help then it's meaningless
Also, Injustice was all Batman's fault for not asking that they lock Joker away in the Phantom Zone
>>
File: 1954-flying-car-sm.jpg (67KB, 550x358px) Image search: [Google]
1954-flying-car-sm.jpg
67KB, 550x358px
>>91371785
>Why are Raves so popular in the future?

Changed culture of people hooking up and disappearing the next day. Meet and fuck off.

>Can't wait to finally get to those damned flying cars.
We had flying cars since the 1950s. We have flying cars now, they just ain't practical or worth mass producing.
>>
>>91371735
I know they had to make the timeline fit, but honestly, did they really expect such widespread changes in 30-40 years?

I guess maybe in the DC universe where technology is superpowers and aliens it could have advanced that far.
>>
>>91371974
Technology gap is pretty huge regardless. 1970 technology wasn't good as 2000s.

2000s technology isn't on par with 2017 along with the breakthrough on several fronts in science my man.
>>
>>91371974
Metropolis already had quite a bit of super science before the time skip.
>>
>>91371974
Science is exponential
>>
>>91371974
Timm said he regretted making the cellphones so big and that was back in the mid-00s before smartphones really showed him what's what.
>>
>>91371473
He would've felt the eye part but the brain itself has no pain receptors and he would've been out cold the instant the blood-brain barrier got broken.
>>
>>91371974
Their universe had aliens and magic speeding up their scientific discoveries. Superman was portrayed helping scientists research alien technologies. Also, in their timeline, WWII had a brief period where nazis got a bunch of future tech in their hands.
>>
>>91370963
Sauce?
>>
>>91373272
I believe that was in No Man's Land.
>>
>>91371735
Need to find a way to get "schway" into the public vocab by 2030.
>>
>>91371935
Besides, you see how badly people drive in two dimensions.
You want to give them a whole other dimension to drive in and see what kind of fuckery happens?
>>
>>91370801
Nah. Unlike Bruce, Terry didn't have this whole "save the villain shtick". Also Ian Peek was a dick. Seriously that fancy belt that allowed him to phase through solid objects? He got after he murdered the inventor and made it look like a fire killed the latter.

I would say that karma is a bitch and it screwed Peek over in the most overkill way imaginable.

Hell, most of the villains that got offed or not were dicks actually. With the exception of the Revenant, Freeze, the Inque wannabe (to some extend), the android girl and Inque (also to some extend after you watch Inqueling) all had skeletons in the closet.

Hell. Terry actually did something no Batman did. HE KILLED THE JOKER.

Sure, it was a digital copy, but kinda counts.
>>
>>91374076
Terry did want to save Freeze. He was the only one who cared.
>>
>>91371852
Isn't that the same thing that Lex Luther thinks but for humanity?
>>
>>91371852
Batman is a monster, and a hypocrite.
>>
>>91374108
Indeed.

He also wanted to save Peek, but the latter got a breakdown and started to maniacally laugh while pulled to the core.

Seems that Terry wasn't like that at first, but he later did do try to save the villains (except Powers because fuck Powers). Problem was that karma was faster.
>>
>>91370949
Yeah because sending them to Arkham was working eh Bruce how's Tim?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.