[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Why couldn't Spiderman stop 9/11?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

So Why couldn't Spiderman stop 9/11?
>>
>>91365849
that was the night of the homecoming dance!
>>
File: iFunny is a great website.jpg (69KB, 419x441px) Image search: [Google]
iFunny is a great website.jpg
69KB, 419x441px
S.H.I.E.L.D. told him to stand down.
>>
>>91365849

He was asleep
>>
>>91365849
Didn't you watch the movie?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM
>>
>>91365849
He wasn't Spider-Man yet.
>>
I stopped reading civil war. Did Miles ever end up killing captain america and what happened in the end with ulysses?
>>
>>91365849
How?
>>
>>91366587
Spins a web... ANY SIZE.
>>
>>91365849
>Spider-Man could have stopped 9/11, but didn't
>they remove the scene of the Twin Towers from his movie to hide that fact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzha4kUowf4
>>
>>91365849
Because burning jet fuel melts webs.
>>
>>91365849
What did you honestly expect him to do? He's not Superman, you know.
>>
>>91369582
Then why couldn't one of his Avenger friends stop it? Presumably Iron man's suit would have alerted him to something huge heading right for New York.
>>
>>91369582
I got that, you funny fucker.
>>
It is pretty stupid how not one of 1000 heroes living in New York could've stopped a couple of planes, but if they did then we couldn't have stupid issues where heroes mourn 9/11, just like the rest of us!
>>
What would you get paid more for?

Pictures of a hero saving a plane (again) or pictures of a national tragedy?
>>
File: Captain-Britain.png (122KB, 572x360px) Image search: [Google]
Captain-Britain.png
122KB, 572x360px
>>91365849
>Thinking a mere man with the power of a spider can thwart the will of Allah
You have much to learn, Infidels.
>>
Duh, he's a menace! He was working with the terrorists!

Anyone have a collection of photos from that Parker kid? I'm sure we could find some link in them.
>>
>>91365849
he was crying about Uncle Ben that day
>>
>>91369675
>>91372213
In-universe 9/11 happened right during the middle of the Kang War, in-universe it should be overshadowed by the total destruction of Washington, DC happening later that year.
>>
>>91372296
fuck, I don't care if captain britain is muslim just have her talk like a normal fucking person
>>
>>91366585
nah that was most likely a vision of Secret Empire, and Ulysses ascended into godhood becoming an aspect of the universe for no reason at the end.
>>
>>91365849
Because he's Spider-man and never win.
>>
>>91366585
Nobody cares, that's what happened
>>
>shoots spiderwebs
>sticks to plane and flies into towers with it.
>>
File: ahab laughing.png (650KB, 532x562px) Image search: [Google]
ahab laughing.png
650KB, 532x562px
>>91366497
every fucking time
>>
>>91365849
there are no words
>>
>>91372896
>JJJ then later publishes a headline claiming spider man is a terrorist
>>
Wouldn't Spiderman at this point have been like 7 years old when 9/11 happened? Sliding timelines and all.
>>
>>91372296
>I do come in peace though
>honest
That's what they all say
>>
>>91373095
I remember a panel where Spiderman actually saw the towers burning, so no
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.