[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that Cyclops is dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: liefeldcable5.jpg (244KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
liefeldcable5.jpg
244KB, 1024x768px
was there anything about Cable reacting to his death?
>>
>>91363890
He's from the future, he already knows that Dyke will be back in no time.
>>
>>91364153
wtf why did you call Cyclops a lesbian? Rude
>>
>>91363890

Literally nobody but Emma Frost had any kind of reaction to his death. Also Havok to a lesser extent, I suppose.
>>
well he's getting a book so
>>
>>91364153
>implying
It has better chances the marriage between MJ and Peter to happen than Cyclops to be resurrected.

t. Spiderfag and x-fag
>>
Cable was part of Uncanny Avengers, meaning he was too busy cleaning up his dad's fuck ups to give a shit about mourning him, as far as Scott killing Xavier creating infinite hell on Earth due to Red Skull getting control over his brain.

IIRC Uncanny Avengers wrapped up the Red Skull/Xavier plotline with Cable being mindwiped, so I doubt we'll get much exploration
>>
>>91364232
>actually thinking a mutant will ever stay dead
what
>>
File: 2z40JPb.png (728KB, 1303x538px) Image search: [Google]
2z40JPb.png
728KB, 1303x538px
>>91364188
>Havok to a lesser extent

Way to go with the brotherly bonding, Marvel.
>>
>>91364452
it will as long as Fox has the right, sadly.
>>
>>91364232
>spider-fag
>X-fag
Holy shit what kind of masochist are you?
>>
>>91364188
Magik and Kid Cyclops and the Champions called him mutant Hitler
>>
>>91364255
Oh fuck off. It's not Scott's fault that the graceyard at the X-Men's school gets robbed more than the Kwik-e-mart

If they aren't harvesting mutant organs for powers, then they're getting resurrected as zombies or getting turned into meat sentinels
>>
>>91365365
this is why people with superpowers should be cremated. their corpses can't be science experiments.
i suddenly realize while writing this, they purposely don't cremate their dead because there's chance they could come back to life.
>>
>>91365476
They cremated Colossus. It didn't stick
>>
>>91365522
did whedon's cat whisker aliens clone him? i can't remember
>>
>>91364188
>>91364255
well that's disappointing. i wonder if it will get dealt with at all in his upcoming solo.

>>91364193
>>91364193
based realclops, or faggot ass fucboi kidclops?

the one thing i'm looking forward to in all this mess is seeing Quentin Quire sporting a fresh new Emma Was Right shirt.
>>
>>91365354
that surprises me coming from Magik, considering all the fucked up shit she's done, a lot of it along side rightclops. the rest are cunts, so it's not surprising, especially his alternate reality younger beta self.
>>
>>91364232
But the arc in which Beast will un-dead cyclops is in the works. Marvel basically announced several months ago in the comentary section. Apparently everyone, including Kitty will turn into such a bad leader that a bunch of mutants will conspire to bring Rightclops back.
>>
>>91365621
Lemire wanted her in his book for Limbo and Colossus bullshit so he had her join Storm without any consequences for her past actions

All she had to do was shit on Cyclops, Emma, Magneto and Sunfire like a good house mutie
>>
>>91365824
beast going on another mission to atone for his fuck ups which will lead to another major fuck up. let me guess, he'll be set back to the point just before he went down the magneto path. the explanation will be some dumb science shit from beast where they won't be able to bring him back to his self just before he died, or they'll blame emma for his actions.
did they say if it was OG Beast or dabbling in the mystic arts young beast?
>>
File: BnB-Norton-cvr.jpg (359KB, 711x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BnB-Norton-cvr.jpg
359KB, 711x1080px
>>91365966
gay Beast
>>
>>91365990
that's old beast?
>>
>>91365536
Body double, they burned a fake one
>>
THE WILD MAN OF BORNEO
>>
Don't worry, guys, the one who died was probably a skrull doppelganger robot clone from an alternate reality.
It was always skrull doppelganger robot clones.
>>
>>91365990
That series looks like it's some good shit, should I bother reading it?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.