[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did /co/ lie to me? This run is good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: TT.jpg (125KB, 580x891px) Image search: [Google]
TT.jpg
125KB, 580x891px
Why did /co/ lie to me?
This run is good.
>>
>>91360075
Because /co/ hates everything.
>>
>>91360075
The enjoyment varies on rather you're familar with the Young Justice characters before this run.
>>
>>91360268
still not the worst thing that has happened to Impulse
>>
>>91360268
OP here. I was. I have all 55 issues of YJ on my shelf.
John's TT is good.

I don't think /co/ understands the concept of variety.
I liken this to the DCEU where /co/ bitches about the tone and everything else, when we've had FIVE classic/campy Superman movies already.

The counterargument would be don't fix what ain't broken, but I like switch ups.
>>
bumb
>>
File: P00109.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
P00109.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>91360304
Guessing, you're referring to the time where Bart was aged up to an Adult.
>>
>>91360731
Convoluted nonsense: the image.
>>
5y6jnu
>>
>>91360351
>Johnsfags are DCEU fans
I wish I could say I'm surprised.
>>
>>91362236
Can you not read?
I love the Reeve movies, and I like YJ (the comic) and own all of it.

I just like variety.
Stop being a reductionist bitch, bitch.
>>
>>91360351
You don't have to make it campy, just comprehensible
>>
>>91360075
I liked the first 40 or so issues but then they started fucking randomly killing everyone off with no explanation and it started to suck, it all goes to shit once Superboy dies and the time skip occurs if you haven't already got to that part. Not to mention even if you stick around after the skip, the only good new Titans, Eddie and Ravager fucking leave too.

Also Bart gets treated like crap in it.
>>
File: Teen_Titans_Vol_3_50A.jpg (85KB, 400x614px) Image search: [Google]
Teen_Titans_Vol_3_50A.jpg
85KB, 400x614px
>>91362433
I find the DCEU comprehensible.

>>91362456
>Eddie and Ravager
I liked that era a lot.

I stopped around the time Eddie became Red Devil/The Wonder Twins got killed.

I liked it, I just had things going on my life.
I did really the last 3 issues before the reboot (yeah yeah) with Prime, but they were shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.